"Mary - Princess with Style" by Jan Körner & Jim Lyngvild (2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
book: Mary, Princess of style

i bought the book two weeks ago. it's a hard back with a paper slip cover.
On the front cover is the same picture featured on the front of vogue magazine.
there are lovely pictures of mary which start from when she and frederick met, showing how she created her own style.

i think Mary has a very unique and individual style. simple but at the same time elegant.

I just purchased it. Spent almost $70 on it but I hope it's worth it. I wonder how long it'll take to ship.

I hope that this is a proper place for this question! Does anyone know if Princess Mary is given free clothes from the various designers or does she purchase them like most everyone else?

I have just purchased the book , there are some great photos of Mary, some seen before others I had not. I certainly think it was worth the buy.

do they say the secets of her stlyish, who does her hair, clothing adviser, etc.../.? defenity, she looks very different fro that photo of the first night sh e me him

The book came today! :clap: I'm so excited! It's the most I've ever spent on one book ($71.32 AU). I did flip through it looking at the pictures, etc. and it looks like it's going to be great! I'm trying to wait to read it until my vacation starts next week, but the package is open and my self-control sucks!

My fiance bought it for me at a cheap price but he can't understand why I wanted it! He said that it's just full of pictures of Mary. I said that I want to get style and beauty tips and try to have a makeover or reinvent myself, as they say!

I think it gives a clear idea of what her style is, but I wouldn't exactly call them tips. Good luck with your makeover!

I bought the book.. It does contain full coverage of Mary's wardrobe right from the very beginning.. But there are some that aren't in the book.. Overall, it's an 'okay' book..

Thank you, Ruby Princess. All I am doing so far is using Lancome on my skin. It's good but I am not mad about it.

We bought this a couple of weeks ago. It's a great book to have if you like Mary and Fashion. The book is well written and has a lot of good advice and information on clothes, markeup etc. of Crown Princess Mary. The pictures gathered in the book are spectacular and very clear.

Overall I think it is a great read.

Does Mary have contact lents?...If not...Which is exactly her eye´s colour?? Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she wears contacts, because I've never seen her in glasses. Usually people who wear contacts will occassionally wear their glasses. As for her eye color, I don't remember it off of the top of my head. I think she used to have her ears double-pierced before she married Frederick. In some pictures, I've noticed a second hole in her ear next to her earring. I thinks she's probably let it close up by now though.

Are you able to get this book in England yet - without having to pay the international postage for the english version from either the US or Australia

We bought this a couple of weeks ago. It's a great book to have if you like Mary and Fashion. The book is well written and has a lot of good advice and information on clothes, markeup etc. of Crown Princess Mary. The pictures gathered in the book are spectacular and very clear.

Overall I think it is a great read.
I just got my book in the mail. I can't wait to read it. Great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom