The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Library

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Commoner

I found a video presenting that Piet Lekkerkerk has wrotten a new book on Princess Maxima "Maxima". It's in dutch and I don't understand dutch...

http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlbouleva...llemmaxima.xml

15.05 Prinses Maxima onder de loep (???)

Who knows something about this book ?

Old 05-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

What is "scandalous" about the book? Has anyone read it, or give us a rough translation? Thanks-

Old 05-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
What is "scandalous" about the book? Has anyone read it, or give us a rough translation? Thanks-
The book has not been published yet
Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It was announced as 'scandal book' on several websites, so hence the title of this thread.

I have read in a dutch boulevard magazine that they will pay attention to a supposed 2nd boyfriend of Maxima before her marriage. Thus for the Dutch public was only aware of 1 man, called Tiziano (forgot the last name but it sounded Italian). Not very shocking perse, though the magazine did claim that the mystery man was many years Maxima's senior. Of course it is not sure if the information is correct.

It is rather curious that the book will be published in Switzerland? Perhaps they print a Dutch edition there and export it to The Netherlands? Or will the book only appear in Spanish?
Old 05-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
It was announced as 'scandal book' on several websites, so hence the title of this thread.

I have read in a dutch boulevard magazine that they will pay attention to a supposed 2nd boyfriend of Maxima before her marriage. Thus for the Dutch public was only aware of 1 man, called Tiziano (forgot the last name but it sounded Italian). Not very shocking perse, though the magazine did claim that the mystery man was many years Maxima's senior. Of course it is not sure if the information is correct.

It is rather curious that the book will be published in Switzerland? Perhaps they print a Dutch edition there and export it to The Netherlands? Or will the book only appear in Spanish?
Ah,the second man,oh how exciting!A man her senior?Now who can that be?Par el gracia de Dios,caramba muchacho quen es?

Hmm,must be the guy she,initially,shared her appartment in Chelsea,NYC with,oh gosh what news from these pulpo's.
We already know it's bogus,trash so why bother if it will be in dutch spanish or chinese even,we're gonna flush it anyway.
It's a "Party""Story"in the "Privé" "Weekend" sort of thing,just to name the dutch rags all in one line for our foreign viewers....
Old 05-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Not all things in these magazines are completely bogus IMO. And compared to the boulevrad magazines in Britain and Germany we are rather fortunate. So they might be right that such a story will be included in the book, though if the story in the book is true is a whole other matter.

From what I remember the magazine claimed that the BF was before Tiziano (whith the last name that I do not recall) and was nearly twice Maxima's age. The magazine also claimed that Dieter Zimmermann never was had any relationship with Maxim'. She rented his flat (when he moved out) and never bothered to remove the nametag outside.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Whatever the book says I like her. She has brought some joy into what seemed a fairly sombre family.
I think any attack on her by fellow Argentinians now that she is married, a mother and seemingly very happy is needlessly cruel.
I dislike sadists, especially when they do it for money.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Not all things in these magazines are completely bogus IMO. And compared to the boulevrad magazines in Britain and Germany we are rather fortunate. So they might be right that such a story will be included in the book, though if the story in the book is true is a whole other matter.

From what I remember the magazine claimed that the BF was before Tiziano (whith the last name that I do not recall) and was nearly twice Maxima's age. The magazine also claimed that Dieter Zimmermann never was had any relationship with Maxim'. She rented his flat (when he moved out) and never bothered to remove the nametag outside.

Was Tiziano 20 years older than Maxima? He could be almost 50 when Maxima was in her twenties. By the way, What was Tiziano's job? Where did he live in Italy or in Argentina?
Old 05-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Administrator

No, according to the magazine there was a guy in Maxima's life before Tiziano and that guy was supposed to be much older. Anyway, all very unclear. It was said that Tiziano was a businessman from italian roots, but that is all that is known about him.

IMO the only serious ' problem' that could come from this book is if they find something on the Videla-connection which wasn't known yet. Otherwise, the material might fill one or two boulevard magazines but that is it.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Administrator

Well well, look who woke up 3 months after the news was first published: It's Evert. Continuing his personal vendetta against the RF, he is a bitter man, with several flopped television shows and such.

And the idiotic thing is that he presents this ' news' as a big scoop, a few months after it all became known. No new information in his magazine, just saying that these 2 argentinian 'journalists' are digging up dirt of Maxima's life and claiming that Maxima was in NYC to 'get' JFK jr (we all thought she was a young banker, but no, Evert knows best).

As a reminder: this is the guy who paid money to the wife of a bodyguard of the PoO to give him information about the couple (which resulted in a divorce for the bodyguard). He also bought and published pictures that a builder illigally made of the interior of Villa Eikenhorst and he also bought pictures of the stolen camera of Maxima. He has been dragged to court by the RF several times. This man makes me sick, I am so glad his programme on TALPA was such a total fiasco and had to be taken of the air after a few months.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:59 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Well well, look who woke up 3 months after the news was first published: It's Evert. Continuing his personal vendetta against the RF, he is a bitter man, with several flopped television shows and such.

And the idiotic thing is that he presents this ' news' as a big scoop, a few months after it all became known. No new information in his magazine, just saying that these 2 argentinian 'journalists' are digging up dirt of Maxima's life and claiming that Maxima was in NYC to 'get' JFK jr (we all thought she was a young banker, but no, Evert knows best).

As a reminder: this is the guy who paid money to the wife of a bodyguard of the PoO to give him information about the couple (which resulted in a divorce for the bodyguard). He also bought and published pictures that a builder illigally made of the interior of Villa Eikenhorst and he also bought pictures of the stolen camera of Maxima. He has been dragged to court by the RF several times. This man makes me sick, I am so glad his programme on TALPA was such a total fiasco and had to be taken of the air after a few months.
This man seems really interested in damaging Máxima's reputation! I hope the Royal House can stop him because this kind of people may become very obsessed and even dangerous.

The rumour that Máxima was in NYC to get JFK makes me laugh. They really have a lot of imagination... Máxima is so different from the type of woman JFK jr used to date.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

this man must be crazy! she might want to catch somebody with money but from there to JFK is another story! anyway, he died 8 years ago and he was married, so i don't think he would be in her list!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:

If it is true, that is very disappointing. In the end each rumour has support. Maria del Carmen didn't bother that Jorge had married and he had 3 children.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:16 AM
Administrator

What is disappointing? That Maxima was trying to 'get' JFK jr? Hardly disappointing as it comes from the mind of Mr. Santegoeds. The 2 argentinian journalists never referred to it, but Mr. Santegoeds is the only one in the gossip press that like to drop that name. All the fruits of his imagination probably, as he doesn' t bother to mention a source (as usual).

-
IMO the one who should be mostly bothered with the 3 children was the father, Jorge Z. But as we all are unaware why Mr. Zorreguitta divorced so I don' t think we are in a position to judge.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
What is disappointing? That Maxima was trying to 'get' JFK jr? Hardly disappointing as it comes from the mind of Mr. Santegoeds. The 2 argentinian journalists never referred to it, but Mr. Santegoeds is the only one in the gutter press that like to drop that name, all the fruits of his imagination as he doesn' t bother to mention a source (as usual).

-
IMO the one who should be mostly bothered with the 3 children was the father, Jorge Z. But as we all are unaware why Mr. Zorreguitta divorced so I don' t think we are in a position to judge.
we are nobody to judge! but the fact are , the mother went with a married man with 3 kids and maxima was born and her parents were not married, and please do not say that they married via uruguay or paraguay, at that time divorce did not exist in argentina so the parents were not marrried when she born, of course it is not her fault and i am far to judge them but this is the fact, and please it is not my intetion to offend anybody only to mark what it is a fact
Old 05-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Gentry

Evert had to do a maxima-cover this week, because Story is outscooping his trashy rag for a second week in a row. Story for the second time has 8 pages with lovely pics of Maxima and WA & kids in Barcelona.

Evert = hated by allmost every celeb here in H because he uses his magazine for his personal vendetta.

And Maxima trying to get JFK is pure fiction of course. It's too silly for words.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima View Post
The book has not been published yet

When will this book be published?
Old 06-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Administrator

No idea, they are still writing it AFAIK.
-

In one of the magazines I read that the RVD denied that they ever tried to forbid the book or that they contacted the authors. A RVD spokesman said that the less attention they give the book the better as any attention by the RVD will only result in more publicity for the book.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Majesty

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarue View Post
Whatever the book says I like her. She has brought some joy into what seemed a fairly sombre family.
I think any attack on her by fellow Argentinians now that she is married, a mother and seemingly very happy is needlessly cruel.
I dislike sadists, especially when they do it for money.
The "book" aka the "making matters up piece".will see the light of day in Argentina next week............It claims to have talked
with Máxima's "friends" which they ofcourse most certainly are not in that case.

It is just a bloody nuisance.That's all.Have to mention it here as it will no doubt pop-up here anyway sooner or later,it's just of no consequence in any which way and these two guys should be "talked" with. Just scum trying to make a buck over Máxima,with
one mentira after another.Bah.
http://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblog...C3%A1xima.html

courtesy hja
Old 03-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post

It is just a bloody nuisance.That's all.Have to mention it here as it will no doubt pop-up here anyway sooner or later,it's just of no consequence in any which way and these two guys should be "talked" with. Just scum trying to make a buck over Máxima,with
one mentira after another.Bah.
http://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblog...C3%A1xima.html

courtesy hja
Well, we can only have an opinion about the book and the authors after reading it, no?
I don't think the book will reveal "bad things" about Máxima's personality. I think it will be more about her family.