Invitation to 2500 Year Anniversery of Persian Empire 1971

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertshah

City
Houston
Country
United States
I found a full copy of invitation to these ceremonies (Outer-cover, different pamphlets regarding IRAN, Actual invitaion card, and signature of sender), in my old documents and made me speechless (WOW What a country we used to have).
These ceremonies were conducted on OCT 1971 and almost all heads of states across the world attended . 2016 is the 45th year anniversary of this event and it can make a magnificent addition to any organizations, dealing with IRAN's glorious past.
I am trying to find an appropriate home for these important documents so next generations can see them in their own glories (What IRAN looked like, what our society looked like, and most importantly what the rest of the world was thinking about IRAN).
I was not successful finding an appropriate place for them, so I thought to write a post in this Forum, and hopefully one of the members will have a good idea for preserving this document.
Just FYI, I did an in-depth research about such documents, and was not able to find anything like this currently available, or historically was made available to any museum or conservatory organizations.

Regards,

Robert Shah

Back
Top Bottom