"Imperial Requiem: Four Royal Women and the Fall of the Age of Empires" - Justin Vovk

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This sounds very interesting,has any one read this?

I got the 'Fall of Eagles' boxset as a Christmas Present and I'd be very interested to read more on several of the historical figures!

I did not read this book, and I sure won't be reading/buying it either. I have read a previous book by the same author: 'In destiny's hands', about the reigning children of Empress Maria Theresa, and it was quite disappointing to say the very least. The book was full of mistakes, open doors and worse. It was obvious that the author does not know much about the subject, I felt so annoyed by it all that I didn't finish the book.

Last edited:
I did not read this book, and I sure won't be reading/buying it either. I have read a previous book by the same author: 'In destiny's hands', about the reigning children of Empress Maria Theresa, and it was quite disappointing to say the very least. The book was full of mistakes, open doors and worse.

Thanks for the heads up Marengo,I read some of the reviews afterwards on Amazon and they were more or less saying the same thing on the above book!

Vovk adresses reader responses to his Maria Theresa book in the introduction to Imperial Requiem.

Back
Top Bottom