The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Library

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think anyone goes into marriage with the intent to cheat on their spouse. If they do, they need help. Most couples that I know have never cheated on each other. In the cases that I did know of, all of them were the husband. I know a lot of women whose husband have cheated on them but I met them after this had happened. Some stayed but others got divorced.

None of these had anything to do with the other woman acting, dressing, talking or looking sexy. If a man wants this, all he has to do is go to a bar or a strip club.

Sometimes if a partner and this can be husband or wife is constantly judging their partner, putting them down, berating them in front of others, or constantly criticizing them all the time, this can drive a husand or wife into someone else's arms. Or they whether realizing it or not will seek someone out who doesn't judge them, condemn or berate them. Someone who listens to them. This person fills the emotional void. In the cases that I've known personally that involved cheating, this was a major factor in the cheating. My wife doesn't understand me was what they said to the other woman.

I don't know the King or Queen, so I don't know their situation.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Aristocracy

i feel bad for Victoria Carl Philip and Madeleine its bad enough when your a private citizen and you find out about parental infidelity.
but to have your family's dirty laundry aired like this publicly. hopefully they as a family dealt with this years ago but now .. is now brought back to the surface . and now they have names and details of the affairs not just vague dad cheated on mom

Old 11-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Courtier

This book really isn't good for the monarchy. There is not so much support in Sweden for the monarchy and there are many opponents. The scandal storiwill not let the support for the monarchy grow.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Serene Highness

Vad är viktigast för kungen att göra nu? | Svensk Damtidning
A poll on what the King should do about the book when he gets back from China.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
This book really isn't good for the monarchy. There is not so much support in Sweden for the monarchy and there are many opponents. The scandal storiwill not let the support for the monarchy grow.
Do you have any data to support your statements. The only reason I ask, is that it appears that the book has done the reverse. Steadied support for the monarchy.

Old 11-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

BUNTE – Das Heft Nr. 46, 2010: Inhaltsverzeichnis - BUNTE

BUNTE has a huge cover story about CG (Queen Silvia is Bunte's darling, I am amazed they dont try to cover everything with sugar).

I dont think that people will now immediately say, lets get rid of the monarchy, but in the long run I think there is huge image damage and people will at some point at least ask the question, do we need that? Even more so, since people can imagine that this whole Victoria and Daniel show doesnt have much to do with 2 people wanting to serve the country but 2 people wanting to have a happy life together, kids etc etc, ony that the woman happens to inherit the throne one day.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder where you got the idea that Victoria and Daniel don't want to serve the country? IMO nothing that Victoria does hints even remotely into this direction...
Old 11-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
I wonder where you got the idea that Victoria and Daniel don't want to serve the country? IMO nothing that Victoria does hints even remotely into this direction...
IMO it comes across that Victoria is most happy in her private life and that she could well do without the job if it was all over. I have no doubt though that Victoria will get to reign but not sure about her children (in case she will have children of course). If CP was to follow with a tacky princess by his side the process could be accelerated.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Serene Highness

Which of course is only pure speculation on your part :P
Old 11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
Which of course is only pure speculation on your part :P
thats why i said "imo" at the beginning
Old 11-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

I know
Old 11-12-2010, 06:50 AM
Majesty

Lets not gte ahead of ourselves.

I think the book was a clear blow to people's perception of CG, but I thnk the story can be managed from here. The Queen should carry out the good works she does, and so should CG and Victoria and Daniel. CP should dump his bit of rough, and we can all get on with life.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Administrator

I agree Muriel.

I don't follow the SRF on a regular, but I am pretty sure there have been other instances where the monarchy had a low point and its withstood the test of time. Let's see how things are in 5, 10 and 15 years.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Serene Highness

Well, AT THE MOMENT everybody´s talking and discussing about the book. That was the same when Charles wanted to be the Tampon and Diana was the octopus or when Prince Henrick travelled offended to his French Wine estate, or when we found out about the offsprings of Prince Bernhard or the Belgian King. Time will fly and next month another topic is more important. So yes, at the moment it damages the monachy in Sweden, but just on the short term, not on the long term.

What really makes me nervous is the rumor, that the owner of the nightclub claims, that he has video bands of the king, while he was in his etablissement and want to make money with it by uploading it to the internet.
Depending on whether this will happen or not (Hey, Secret Service, DO SOMETHING against that!!!!!) and of course what may be seen (CG just entering the entrance door or do we see more??? Maybe even MUCH more????) this may become a real damage......
Bye Bine
Old 11-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Nobility

" The Courtesan" Camilla Henemark speak out in Expressen today: Google Översätt
Google Översätt

Actually, in the beginning of all this I thaught Camilla was juste and nice, because she said nothing. People asked her about her relationship with the King and she said: no comments.... but now she speaks.... and its been well known for many years that Camilla is in need of money, so I guess she have some by now.... (after the interwju in Expressen I mean)... anyway, she used to be a model and popstar and If you visit Youtube and search for "Army of Lovers" you can watch La Camilla in all her glory (often with a tiara :-P )
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

Ui, did you follow the Video, Soli Deo Gloria......

Quite interesting, this is full of hints! Her tiara, her "Maitresse" outfit, and finally, the inclusion of King Carl Gustavs Portrait (see after 2:20 Mins)..... this is quite obvious!!!
BYe Bine
Old 11-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Ui, did you follow the Video, Soli Deo Gloria......

Quite interesting, this is full of hints! Her tiara, her "Maitresse" outfit, and finally, the inclusion of King Carl Gustavs Portrait (see after 2:20 Mins)..... this is quite obvious!!!
BYe Bine
Yes... the "Crusified" video is quite obvious ... I´m sure they had fun while making it... and they must have done the video about the time this (the "affair") was going on....

( I post the video here first, but took it away because I felt so tacky..... I think people who are curious can search for it themselves )
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 11-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Camilla speaks about their relationship. All a bit vague of course, since she is planning to do her own book.

Pictures and article (in german)
Sex-Skandal um König Carl Gustaf: So sang seine Ex-Geliebte Camilla Henemark bei den Army of Lovers - Unterhaltung - Royals - Bild.de
Old 11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Nobility

According to the mediasite Resume.se Expressen payed her 200 000 kr(around 20 000 euros) for the talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
What really makes me nervous is the rumor, that the owner of the nightclub claims, that he has video bands of the king, while he was in his etablissement and want to make money with it by uploading it to the internet.
Depending on whether this will happen or not (Hey, Secret Service, DO SOMETHING against that!!!!!) and of course what may be seen (CG just entering the entrance door or do we see more??? Maybe even MUCH more????) this may become a real damage......
Bye Bine
Well, lets hope that video is better than Paris Hiltons in that case What do you expect our secret service to do? Act like Vince Mackey in the Shield and break down the door to the clubowner and "talk" to him? Swedish secret service were totaly unaware that the US embassy was filming everyone outside the embassy despite cameras in full wiew.

There is a strong possiblity of Victoria becoming queen before 2012
Old 11-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Majesty

There are a number of things I don't understand in this:

Why didnt Säpo (Swedish security police) warn the king against going to a nightclub owned by a known suspect person?
Isn't it the job of Säpo to advise the king in such matters?
If it was fairly well known that the king frequented that nightclub, why didn't the Swedish government advise the king against it?
(The head of Säpo would, in my opinion, have failed miserably if he didn't inform his minister).
Isn't it the job of the government to protect the king? Also from himself?

Did the king ignore all such advise?

Tags
carl gustav