Good luck to you! :flower:
Thanks Alisa :flower: And i hope that, if you buy the book, you enjoy it

Old 06-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Royal Highness

Good luck on your exam, Xica !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Old 05-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Excerpts from book about Letizia by Ana Maria Martin

I'm sorry, but really don't know if this article about the romance with felipe and letizia was posted in these days. Because i didn't have my computer now. :(
The spanish magazine QUE ME DICES has been publishing by chpaters the romance of the couple. here you have the address.

http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/#
Old 05-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

1st chapter

It already said to the Prince the day to it of requested ours, that we had known ourselves in November of the year 2002, but that had been in the spring of 2003 when that fructified. Ours he was one of the shortest and secret engagements of which today he is my husband, but also was the one that definitively made him leave soltería and turn to me Princess of Asturias, to me, a journalist without drop of blue blood. We located ourselves to first of the month of October of 2002, journalist Pedro Erquicia organized its traditional supper of those dates in its attic of the district of Salamanca in Madrid. It ordered catering to a Catalan company, specialized in salmon I smoked. We were thirty guests. They took care of two waiters to us and in the house there was a cook who was in charge of everything. When I arrived, everything I was arranged. I was with industralists, intellectuals, directors of cinema and colleagues of profession, really, a little everything. The surprise was that it attended His Height, accompanied by its secretary, Alfonsi'n, their woman, and an assistant. For this reason, Pedro Erquicia (that was, at those moments, the president of the community of neighbors) asked the doorman of the building, that finished its eight day to and average, which it prolonged his turn because it waited for the arrival of a personality. All the guests we had supper I snorted, we chatted... The Prince and I caímos us but were no flechazo very well. To the few weeks we became to find in the delivery of the Prizes Prince of Asturias. I went with the TVE equipment to present/display the Television newscast from there. As it is custom, Don Felipe greeted all the professionals of the public television. The thing did not happen of there. When the conflict of Iraq exploded, I was sent to cover the arrival with the Spanish troops to the assigned base. I began to send my chronicles from Um Qasar and began to receive the calls of the Prince congratulating me by my work. Felipe is a great fan to the information, and he consumes it being watching of television, reader of newspapers and listener of radios. It called to me frequently because it was following my information. Felipe or knew me from before as or I explained the day of requested my. That I know, followed to me from my time in CNN+. The conversations used to finish with "already we will see when you return to Madrid".
Old 05-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

2nd chapter

The certain thing, is that I returned after happening more than two weeks in that powder magazine and the calls followed. We frequently continued speaking to us by telephone. Caímos us very or and it was then when I began to be scared of or which went everything and of which those conversations began to comment. In those they were my preoccupations when the Prince invited to me to have supper with about twenty friends his in a restaurant of Madrid. It said me that she could be interesting for my work because could interchange opinions with the people who would go to the supper. I accepted the invitation. We seated together. Memory that to Felipe surprised to him much who I ate, almost as much as he. It was the second supper that we shared. Days later, we went to the cinema accompanied by a group of friends. We went several times to the cinema. And it was then when we realized of which those public appearances could begin to originate commentaries, because it is difficult that the Prince happens inadvertent (measures almost two meters) and I was presenter of tele. People recognized to us and that could start up the machine to prick meat. (one talks about to the perseverante press in the loving subjects of the Prince). Then we began to go to deprived places in which we as much counted on the complicity and the aid of the friends of Felipe like of mine. The spring finished and we were conscious of which we were feeling with as much intensity. The summer arrived and I had vacations in July. I decided to completely go to me single, because it needed to think, to put my ideas in order. Mainly it wanted to verify if it missed to him or it were only a fleeting enamoramiento.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

the chapter are extrated from an autobiography of letizia ortiz from Ana Maria Martín.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

This is not an autobiography, is a fictitious story, is not real.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
the chapter are extrated from an autobiography of letizia ortiz from Ana Maria Martín.
If it is written by Ana Maria Martin, then it is not an autobiography...

Yes, Lula, this book was published without the consentment of the Princes, so there's no way to know what is true and what is not.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is a fictitious ralato inspired by the history of the Princes, probably many details have little to do with the reality. For example, the friends of Letizia are surely journalists, she can´t to tell them the news of the decade!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Infanta Leonor de Borbón - books

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...bon_585929.htm

The Literary and Art Studies Centre of Castile and Leon (Celya) has just released a book about the first daughter of the Princes of Asturias, entitled Leonor de Borbón.

The book, which was written by the Leonine pedagogue Celia Bermejo, states the most relevant happenings, taken place during Infanta Leonor de Borbón y Ortiz’s first days of life.
The publication makes a route though a series of curiosities about this birth and approaches some questions, like the history of the name, the Infanta's horoscope and other curiosities.

The book, which costs € 9, has 64 pages and a rustic style of cover.
Leonor de Borbón can be bought through the Celya Website, in
http://www.editorialcelya.com
Old 11-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Leonor de Borbón

already..wow. Maybe it has alot of pictures...only very serious royal watchers will buy it. I may flip through it in a book store if I see it, but not buy it.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Serene Highness

Leonor de Borbón

Rather silly to publish a book on a baby less then 2 weeks old. They must have been working on it for sometime already. I wonder how well it will sell.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

Leonor de Borbón

I think the auhor and the publisher are not interested in the profits.
They wanted to mark the happening - the birth of a child that could one day, or not, be Queen of Spain.
If they sell some thousands better. And I think it will sell, because people might want to keep it as souvenir of the birth. Of course the main interested will be Royal Fans or Watchers. For some people it may sound weird to collect Hola magazines but I've done that for ages. And do you know, I love to see them from time to time.
Thank you, Elsa, for giving knowledge of the publication. I am sure others will follow :).
Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 11-18-2005, 08:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Leonor de Borbón

http://actualidad.terra.es/especiale...nor_601393.htm

Today there goes out to the sale the first book dedicated to the Infanta Leonor

The first book on the one that might be the future Queen of Spain will be from today to the sale in the bookshops and kiosks of the whole Spain.
' The book is clear of 64 pages in 14 chapters, that they include from news, a study on the name Leonor, literary Leonores, the transcendency of which a woman is going to be Reina of Spain, which raises constitutional changes and the Infanta's transformation to Royal Highness, all kinds of questions, anecdotes and curiosities concerning such a scanty biography, certainly ', explained the publisher and co-author of this book, Joan Gonper.
In the draft of this volume there was involved also the teacher from Leon Celia Bermejo, who together with Gonper developed this idea inspired by the work of another publishing house that, after the death of the Pope Juan Paul II, had three interiors prepared depending on whom he was the new Supreme Pontiff.
Several contents The book reproduces, between other contents, the official communique of the Royal Family in the one that was announcing last October 31 the birth of the Infanta, a chronological revision of the days previous and later to the illumination, photographies of last hour, transcriptions of the SMS of the Palace of the Operetta and the origin of the name, between other curiosities. If does not include the opinions and reactions of the citizenship ' it is because really it has not had time ', demonstrated Gonper.
' This girl is going to be the Queen of Spain and, besides, with the rapidity of means of information, news across messages sms, etc, there has been facilitated that everything has been very rapid; the people cannot forget either that the mother of this girl has been and is a journalist ', demonstrated the publisher in reference to the speed with which this book has gone out to the light and on the volume of information generated by the birth of the small one.
Thousands of copies From the publishing house Celya, which already has started preparing the sending requested across Internet, affirm that they have met 'exceeded' and prove to be 'optimists' as for the sales. In fact, the second edition already is in the press.
' The issue is immense, of many thousands of copies ', affirmed Gonper, who, on the other hand, highlighted that absurdity is ' a bit ' that for other narrative books and qualit poetry published the publishing house ' has not given itself the bass-drum and saucer that one has given with this title, and with this one, which does not stop being a historical and literary anecdote, there is the transcendency that has had to national level '.
Finally, Gonper thought that the name chosen for the Infanta is ' very just and appropriate ' for the quantity personalities associated with the court and queens of Castile, Aragon, Portugal and England who have taken it, such as Leonor of Aquitaine (1122), Leonor de Plantagenet and of Castile (1156), Eleonora of Provence and England (1222), Leonor of Sicily (1349) or Leonor of Austria (1498), between some others. ' They can shuffle other many names, but this name is very guessed right ', the publisher pronounced.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Leonor, la Infanta Inesperada

Ángela Portero and Paloma García Pelayo have written a new tabloid-like book, about the birth of Infanta Leonor. It's entitled: "Leonor, la Infanta Inesperada".

The authors have spoken to Dr. Recasens (who was authorized by La Zarzuela to give his testimony as gynaecologist of Doña Letizia) about what happened the night Leonor was born.

The book says nothing more than what everybody already knows: that the princess, after being admitted for the first time, had recieved a special medication to delay the childbirth, that she had to stay in bed after October 18th and that the Caesarean was due to the fact that there wasn’t enough dilatation.

Nevertheless, it speculates about a series of rumours that had supposedly preceded the childbirth: that the Caesarean was provoked by a respiratory insufficiency, pulmonary problems caused by swallowing amniotic liquid or by the umbical cord, diabetes, serious haemorrhages, etc.

http://blogs.20minutos.es/martacibel...-parto-dificil-
Old 12-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

These "journalists" who write the book are opportunists.

The book only it are a rapid set of assembled rumors, in one month, and published, to create polemic and to earn money. Later they go to the television exaggerate everything and manipulate the information, in order that the people buy their book and to earn money.
I saw an interview and it was giving shame, only they are based on rumors, according to them confirmed ... but I do not believe myself it. They say that they speak with people near to the Princes, and nobody that this one nearby would speak to them with them.
The worst thing is that they sow doubts on the health of the Princess and Leonor, and they do conjectures on the childbirth, exaggerating the possible problems, these when only they would be the normal ones in these circumstances. They create the history in that they are interested, but actually the only thing that they do is to gather rumors how those that appear for Internet, and that the majority of the times are not true.

The only thing that they want is to generate polemic to earn money, they can do it very well. One of them also wrote a book, a month of the commitment promising to be and the Princes managed to comment that it made giving them that the people should become exhausted money in that book ... giving to understand that many things had to be a lie.

These journalists do not offer me confidence, not only for the books opportunist that write ... I have seen them often in television, and the Portero is a bad woman. She is all the same to them to trade with a sick person, the death of a woman, or the adoption of a girl .... only it imports the money for them. The people already know their work and many people do not like, because already they have told many lies and have invented many histories. Also they have damaged to many famous persons.
Always they say that they have right to report on the public prominent figures, and defend themselves with it. But the people have right to have a plot of intimacy, and the journalists cannot force them to do public up to the most minimal detail of their lives.

I hope that do not sell many books, though always there are people to whom they these things please, though they are written by persons who are not worth it.
For the majority of the people the important thing is that the Princess and Leonor are nice; the people do not like that one trades with a girl, and less when this girl is the Infanta of Spain and the people are taking fondness on having seen her to grow. I hope that they do not continue for this way and allow that Leonor should have an as normal as possible infancy.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:15 AM
Heir Apparent

What a shocking publication, it's a shame

How could people do this? Speculate and say bad think for a such cute and little baby?

First of all, I do not believe a single word, If these things were true, Letizia & Felipe would not appear so happy. Letizia in her only appearance last week was a radiant and accomplished mother.

And even if it was true, the only thing we all should do, is to support the parents, not to write/read stupid books. Disease, if any, it's a sad problem, NOT A SHAME !!

Let's all Spaniards boycott this book, do not speak about, it's the best reply !
Old 12-06-2005, 05:22 AM
Aristocracy

it's late. They have appeared in TV and radio...incredible how easy is to write a book nowadays...:S
Old 12-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
...incredible how easy is to write a book nowadays...:S
Yes, sopecially books like this one
Old 12-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
incredible how easy is to write a book nowadays...:S
Yes, and there are still people who publish it! Aren't there any gifted young writers or poets who want to sell their book and they can't?

Tags
ana maria martin, letizia, princess of asturias