Albanian Royalty Books

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Sarika

Commoner
City
San Perla
Country
Australia
Hi, I was wondering if any members might remember a story written about the Albanian princess from long ago.
My mother read a book called "Daughter of an Eagle", I believe it's called.
But she no longer recalls the author's name.
If any one might know of this book and the author, I'd greatly appreciate any help!:)

Albanian Royal Books

Hi, I was wondering if any members might remember a story written about the Albanian princess from long ago.
My mother read a book called "Daughter of an Eagle", I believe it's called.
But she no longer recalls the author's name.
If any one might know of this book and the author, I'd greatly appreciate any help!:)

Thats very interesting and totally unknown to me.
Ive had many years of knowledge and research experience of The Zogu Albanian Monarchy, and know much about all the Princesses, but have never come across or ever heard of any books or publications specifically about any of the Princesses (sisters and nieces of King Zog, and wives of HH Prince Xhelal Bey Zogu, King Zog's brother).
There are several biographies on Queen Geraldine, in English and French, but none of these sound like the title or book you describe.
I had some involvement with the research used in the recent book - A Royal Exile (King Zog and Queen Geraldine of Albania) - by the author Neil Rees (2010).
I wish i knew the real identity of the Princess and the book you refer to!

King Zog of Albania written by Jason Tomes

Back
Top Bottom