The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Library

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

"Adios Princesa" by David Rocasolano [Letizia's cousin] (2013)

Another bombshell for the SRF: David Rocasolano has surprised with a book about his cousin Letizia, giving away details of her life before the Prince, such of an abortion she alledgedly had a year before she met Felipe.

The details should be very credible since David Rocasolano was always close to his cousin, he acted as Letizia's lawyer when she divorced her first husband and she asked him to destroy any evidence about her abortion because Felipe was anxious the Kings would get any knowledge of it pre-engagement.

He also tells that Letizia tested her family and told them that she expected a boy who would be called Pelayo to find out if there is a mole within the family.

At some point after the wedding Letizia broke with David and some other family members and he says the book is because there is so much spin, so many lies about Letizia's life and he wants the truth to be out there. Furthermore, he is angry about the way the Royal House has treated the Rocasolano family.

The book will come out on Monday and the full content is not clear, but its certainly not flattering. The abortion story already is all over the papers.

David Rocasolano: Letizia me dijo que me deshiciera de los papeles de su aborto
Adis, Princesa: el regalo envenenado de David Rocasolano a su prima Letizia
Letizia Ortiz, traicionada por su primo David Rocasolano en un libro sobre su vida

Old 04-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

How horrible of him, to sell out his cousin like that and to embarrass her and share her private medical details. Shame on him.

Old 04-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
How horrible of him, to sell out his cousin like that and to embarrass her and share her private medical details. Shame on him.
Yes indeed,shame on him trying to cash in on and hurt his cousin the Princess of Asturias.I absolutely loathe these so called trashy 'tell all books' written by desperate relations eager to make a fast buck and get their 15minutes of pathetic 'fame'.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Serene Highness

This man is absolutly ridiculous. I didn't blame the Princess of Asturias for breake with him.

He's probably in need of money and decided to sell lies and overplayed stories about his Royal cousin.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Majesty

Well, that's mighty dumb of her cousin. Then again, you can't control the extended family.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Indeed BE, if this book proves anything, it is that the princess was right to break with her cousin. What a disgusting man!
Old 04-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

He says that he has written this book for his children, to help them understand how much hypocrisy sustains from some love stories and the State, and for Erika.

Of course it will be about the money, and this author is no second or third source like some other book authors like Andrew Morton or Isidre Cunill. The rumours of abortion are as old as the relationship became public, as many other 'rumours'. I guess at the time Felipe was confident that such stories would never see the light of day out of respect for the royal house. But times have changed, thanks to all other scandals the line has been crossed long ago.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
He says that he has written this book for his children, to help them understand how much hypocrisy sustains from some love stories and the State, and for Erika.
He's the true hypocrite.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

He was involved on a corruption case some years ago
That was the only thing I know about him.

If that wasn´t enough to dislike him, I´ve read this paragraph of his "book" (I prevent you that it´s too disgusting ):

"I feel lonely. She (Erika) was not referring to Antonio Vigo (whith whom she had broken after her sister´s wedding). She was referring to Letizia. I guessed that after her comeback in the tabloids. Erika had received some typical calls from Letizia, hysterical and controllers. And Erika had not been able, as always, to send her to hell. The relationship of the three sisters was already badly damaged. "

IMO, he´s a piece of **** of a man. I applaude Letizia for distance herself from him.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

He was her lawyer, so it is a professional breach as well. Truly disgusting, should be disbarred as well as ignored by Letitia.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Can people not give her a break for once?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I´ve learned something new about him I didn´t knew before.

He was the layer of the children of a famous family in Spain (for our Spanish members, Carmen and Antonio Morales), who had denounced their father for some troubles with their mother (a late famous singer) inheritance, if I recall it correctly. Finally, father and children came to terms, but afterwards Antonio denounced his former lawyer for "threats".

What a jewell

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I take it he wasn't invite to the Royal Wedding so now he turned sour and very spiteful!
Old 04-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Heir Apparent

How credible is this really?

And how big an impact will these "revelations" have? - Not least considering the (as I understand) less than flattering character of this author. And will people really care that much, if, and I emphasize if, Letizia really had an abortion?

Will he even be able to prove it without medical records?
As far as I see it if Letizia choose to drag him to court, she is very likely to win. Not only is he a creep, he has breached the confidentiallity as a lawyer and he is hardly a credible figure.
I sincerely hope Letizia will go for his throath. If there ever was a line crossed, this is it!
Old 04-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

How awful to have a family member write a book of this kind, setting forth your "alleged" private details. What a creep! I hope that Letizia can ignore him and that the book sales will be very poor.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well,such kind of revelations reminds me of another betrayer (though not a family member), James Hewitt. With this details about abortion etc. the unique goal of him is to put Letizia into depression and do everything to promote the "antimonarchy" idea. The first of course is money.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
How credible is this really?

And how big an impact will these "revelations" have? - Not least considering the (as I understand) less than flattering character of this author. And will people really care that much, if, and I emphasize if, Letizia really had an abortion?

Will he even be able to prove it without medical records?
As far as I see it if Letizia choose to drag him to court, she is very likely to win. Not only is he a creep, he has breached the confidentiallity as a lawyer and he is hardly a credible figure.
I sincerely hope Letizia will go for his throath. If there ever was a line crossed, this is it!
She obviously isn´t going to drag him into court right now. Not with the Urdangarin scandal at its highest point. They will let it be.

I bet the cousin knows that.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Nobility

Good God,

what a reptile !
Old 04-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
How ridiculous for him to say such a thing. What is it with her family? First the aunt and now her cousin. This is really despicable.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Serene Highness

The cousin has taken advantage of the situation by having this book published with everything that is going on now. Seems like Letizia had reason to distance herself from him. People often worry about friends or non-family members betraying them but in many instances their own family or family members betrayed them.

Tags
book, books, controversy, letizia, princess letizia