The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Lovely photographs but are those reindeers printed on the paperwork that lady is holding?

Old 08-22-2015, 09:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybees View Post
Lovely photographs but are those reindeers printed on the paperwork that lady is holding?
Looks more like an elk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 08-23-2015, 01:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

The happy couple and Sofia. Lina is such a pretty woman with delicate features, it is hard to believe that she and Sofia are sisters.
https://instagram.com/p/6sYMUhQPQy/?...naochjonas2015
Another photos
https://instagram.com/p/6s7RUUC3cF/?...naochjonas2015
https://instagram.com/p/6syhmkR6cv/?...nasochlina2015

Festen fortsätter för familjen Hellqvist _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Old 08-23-2015, 04:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Looks more like an elk to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
. Thank you for the Elk comment. Honestly for a woman who volunteers with the RSPCA I am a disgrace! Next question, why is that lady holding paperwork with Elk's on it?
Old 08-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Nobility

@Lady Finn - if the couple and family are wanting the wedding to be a private affair, as previously stated, why are pictures of the ceremony and reception splashed all over Instagram, which is basically a public forum? It's one thing if the paps are outside and getting pictures; it's another when interior shots are published. By doing this they are signaling they want attention, unless they asked their guests not to publicize photos but they did it anyway.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
@Lady Finn - if the couple and family are wanting the wedding to be a private affair, as previously stated, why are pictures of the ceremony and reception splashed all over Instagram, which is basically a public forum? It's one thing if the paps are outside and getting pictures; it's another when interior shots are published. By doing this they are signaling they want attention, unless they asked their guests not to publicize photos but they did it anyway.
I don't see that they are signaling that they want attention. Many of their friends who have been invited to the wedding, have open Instagrams. There may be a simple reason - neither Lina or Jonas haven't remembered the whole thing, they haven't remembered to ask that the photos wouldn't have been put to Instagram. Especially if neither of them uses Instagram they perhaps haven't thought about that. Or they don't understand how easy it is to find the photos, even though people wouldn't have registered to Instagram.
And it is also possible that they changed their minds about the private wedding after Jonas said that to the press.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Even though there are photos from their marriage is so bad? If you want the wedding photographers are so bad? Their marriage is that they want do. By the way beautiful couple and our own free
Old 08-23-2015, 07:30 AM
Courtier

There are, as far as I can tell, no official pictures released from the wedding. It's just paparazzi pictures, and pictures posted on social media by friends of the bride and groom. Nothing unusual.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
. Thank you for the Elk comment. Honestly for a woman who volunteers with the RSPCA I am a disgrace! Next question, why is that lady holding paperwork with Elk's on it?
To me it looks like a napkin. Whether it's paper or cloth, I can't make out. Elks must be the inoficial symbol of Sweden, at least that's how they are perceived where I am from. I don't find it strange that the lady is toying with a napkin, since she doesn't seem to be aware of the camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
There are, as far as I can tell, no official pictures released from the wedding. It's just paparazzi pictures, and pictures posted on social media by friends of the bride and groom. Nothing unusual.
I agree, nothing unusual. It's not the couple's fault that the press is interested in their wedding. And I don't see why they should turn their wedding into a high security afair and treat it as a state secret.

Old 08-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I was able to view these photos earlier today but someone had been paying attention and the photo with Sofia has been removed. Posted by mistake probably.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

I see nothing wrong. When the youngest brother of Queen Máxima married in Vienna, press was everywhere too. It is just something they can not escape.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

A new article about the wedding at Svensk Damtidning with photos of the happy couple, Sofia and Sara. Photos taken by photographer Patrik Österberg.
"Sofia beamed beside Lina"
Sofia strålade vid Linas sida _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Lina and mother Marie
https://instagram.com/p/6ur13OBiOQ/?...nasochlina2015
Old 08-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

What a happy summer for the Hellqvist family.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Nobility

When the Hellqvists are deciding to talk to the press and release details of their lives in the media (social or otherwise) they are going to be subject to scrutiny. If the Hellqvists are careful they'll become the Middletons, and that family has been dragged in the press and comment blogs to the point it spilled over on Duchess Kate.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
When the Hellqvists are deciding to talk to the press and release details of their lives in the media (social or otherwise) they are going to be subject to scrutiny. If the Hellqvists are careful they'll become the Middletons, and that family has been dragged in the press and comment blogs to the point it spilled over on Duchess Kate.
Wow, you really are the harbinger of Hellqvist doom, aren't you
Old 08-23-2015, 03:05 PM

Lina:
https://instagram.com/p/6syN98BiA9/?...nasochlina2015
Old 08-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Commoner

People working in the media make money from selling articles and/or photos of someone who is in the public eye. That is what their business is all about. At present one of those people in Sweden is P Sofia. Therefore the media will take what ever steps necessary to be in the right place at the right time to get what they are after with or without any "help" from the Hellqvists. Prince CP obviously very much likes his new in-laws so hopefully he will help them, where he can, deal with this intrusion into their lives. I have seen nothing, but then I live overseas, that indicates that the Hellqvists have gone out of their way to attract the media attention. I feel sorry for the Middletons because IMO the media is the cause to a large extent, by constantly having photos and articles on them, of much of the public animosity towards them. If they go and see a tennis match at Wimbeldon of course the media will take photos. They are hardly going to take a photo of some unknown in the crowd and splash them around as there is no money to be made.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I see nothing wrong. When the youngest brother of Queen Máxima married in Vienna, press was everywhere too. It is just something they can not escape.
And just wait until Pippa gets married.
Old 08-24-2015, 01:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The picture is actually moose ( which is different from elk) and is a very popular animal in Sweden. Very frequently depicted on just about everything. We call the moose the King of the Forest, (Skogens Konung)and is the reason why the Volvo is built with such attention to safety. Sweden today has about 3-400,000 moose (even though 100,000 are killed each year during the hunting season) and a collision with a moose most likely will result in a fatality of driver and passenger. There is even an established test for evaluating vehicles manueverability that is called the Swedish Moose Test. It looks as if the women in the photo is holding a linen napkin or small table clothes with a moose motif. About as Swedish as you can get.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

The photos taken by photographer Partik Österberg at various photo agencies.
"Lina Hellqvist married Mr. Jonas Frejd aboard on the ship M / S Borgila in the harbor of Stockholm. The festivities started with champagne 10:00 local time for the around 80 invited guests. The couple was married on the sundeck at 17 o 'clock, with the City Hall as a backdrop decor. Prince Carl Philip Witnessed the wedding ceremony, a few meters from the bridal couple".
APA-Picturedesk
PA Images

At least Dana Press has photos from the wedding too.