Princess Sofia is Pregnant - Due September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fast!! Wasn't expecting another baby for them so soon!!

Well then, that was pretty quick. But congrats to CP, Sofia, and the entire Royal Family.

So delighted, I was wondering seeing one of her latest outfits.... how right she is not to waste time to make her family !!!!!!!

Yay! Congrats to the family, especially big brother Alexander!

Congratulations to the Prince couple and their families!

Congratulations to the couple, Alex and their families :flowers:

Not really surprised. I thought they would be like Madeleine abd have closer.

I kind of hope for a little girl. Then all three siblings have one of each. Also fitting, the girls both have a girl first then a boy, and their brother the opposite, Alex has two male cousins close in age to play with.

Delightful news for them. And I love the accompanying picture that came with the press release. Alexander seems a happy child. This is what I love to see.

Congratulations to them :flowers::swedenflag2:
There were recently three boys born in the family, so it's time for a girl. I really hope it's a little princess on the way :ROFLMAO:

Wow, that was surprising - and quick! But delightful news all the same, congratulations to them. There will be a lot of little cuties in the SRF who are all of a similar age. At least the children will know they're never short of a playmate!

The new photo of the family is beautiful, as well. Alexander has grown up a lot since the last time we saw photos of him, he's gorgeous and appears to be a bonny baby too.

Congratulations to the couple, Alex and their families :flowers:

Not really surprised. I thought they would be like Madeleine abd have closer.

I kind of hope for a little girl. Then all three siblings have one of each. Also fitting, the girls both have a girl first then a boy, and their brother the opposite, Alex has two male cousins close in age to play with.

I have 2 boys and they love all the same stuff, football, wrestling etc and are great friends because they share the same interests. 'One of each' is seen as the ideal but for kids themselves, if the age gap isn't too big, having a sibling of the same sex as themselves can be great as well.

I have 2 boys and they love all the same stuff, football, wrestling etc and are great friends because they share the same interests. 'One of each' is seen as the ideal but for kids themselves, if the age gap isn't too big, having a sibling of the same sex as themselves can be great as well.

And some siblings have nothing in common and fight like cats she dogs no matter how close in age. The argument for having two kids of the same sex close together will make them best of friends rarely proves true. That's what friends are for. Just as many men dream of having a son, a lot if women want a daughter (not all). That is why people often say one of each is ideal.

Another boy, another girl, I don't care. They aren't my kids. I think people invest too much into other people's kids. Healthy baby is all that should matter. I just said it would be fitting as all three siblings round have the same, wih him in reverse.

Oh! :bounce:
Congratulations to the proud parents and their families:flowers:
Little Alexander will have a little brother or sister:baby:
How exciting!

What wonderful news after all the sad events of the last week. Many Congratulations to the entire Family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom