Princess Sofia is Expecting - Due April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fast.
Congrats to the family!

Delighted !!!! What a great piece of news !

I guess this will be the greatest birthday present of King Carl XVI Gustaf for his 70th birthday.

I guess this will be the greatest birthday present of King Carl XVI Gustaf for his 70th birthday.

The double birth of Crown Princess Victoria's child and this one are certainly great gifts for his birthday :flowers:

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

I thought there was something with Sofia last time I saw pics of her. So congrats to the couple !

Wow! So excited for them. That was fast!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I thought there was something with Sofia last time I saw pics of her. So congrats to the couple !

Me too, I thought something was up but I dismissed as too soon after they wed. :ROFLMAO:

Great news!

I expected they would start a family right away...neither of them is going to get younger and they've been together several years already.

LaRae

Congratulations to Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia !

So, now, if everything goes well as we hope, Madeleine and her children may fall out of the list of the first 5 people in line to the throne next year and maybe the press will finally stop obsessing about them.

Wow! Well there's no point waiting when you're that age and you've been living together for a while.

And it explains the tight bosom area in the recent dresses.:lol:

Not surprised at all. Sofia has been looking "bloated" since her wedding honestly, and the remarks the couple made on a recent visit said that they pretty much hoped for a child.... I guess Sofia and Carl Philip felt also the need to give a "spare" to Estelle, as they probably didn't know that Victoria was already expecting. Not a surprise. Ah, what's more? In april there isi the celebration of the king's 70th birthday... and I guess there will probably wo closed in date christenings...

Last edited:
That was very quick! Two Swedish babies :)

I'm so happy for them and it great that all the swedish cousins will be so close in age

Oh yeah, I knew this news would come very soon! Congrats to the Princely Couple.

Great news!

I expected they would start a family right away...neither of them is going to get younger and they've been together several years already.

LaRae

My thoughts exactly, hope she has a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby

wow! how soon and unexpected. the swedish royal family's new generation is certainly prolific and fertile, with madeleine announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding, and a second pregnancy not long after giving birth to leonore, victoria announcing her second pregnancy not long ago and now sofia, announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding too! it only adds to the fun that nicolas was born 2 days after CP and sofia's wedding and only christened some days before CP and sofia announced their upcoming paternity. these swedes are certainly not wasting their time... :)

i wonder if there could be a dubbel christning in sweden in the fall 2016?

Congratulations to the happy couple.

What wonderful news to wake up to this morning. Wishing both Proncesses a healthy pregnancy.

i wonder if there could be a dubbel christning in sweden in the fall 2016?

well, Victoria's child would have a bigger christening I would say, as it was for Estelle. I hope no child gets overshadow and that the family will have two christening. Sofia and CP can christen their child during the summer...

The double birth of Crown Princess Victoria's child and this one are certainly great gifts for his birthday :flowers:

WOW! I didn't expected that!

Their wedding and two day later Nicolas' birth, Victoria' pregnancy and now - Sofia's pregnancy...
I already told it - there is definitely a happy year for the Swedish Royal Family!:lucky::lucky::lucky::lucky::lucky::bunny::bunny::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::cheers::hug::rose2::rose2::twohearts::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to Carl-Philip & Sofia! And to their parents!

wow! how soon and unexpected. the swedish royal family's new generation is certainly prolific and fertile, with madeleine announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding, and a second pregnancy not long after giving birth to leonore, victoria announcing her second pregnancy not long ago and now sofia, announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding too! it only adds to the fun that nicolas was born 2 days after CP and sofia's wedding and only christened some days before CP and sofia announced their upcoming paternity. these swedes are certainly not wasting their time... :)

Nicely said. The family seems to have a high frequeny :D Congratulations!

Congratulations to Carl Philip and Sofia. Another baby in the Royal family of Sweden.

Wow, this will be a "baby explosion" in the Swedish RF. Great! Congrats to the Couple!
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom