The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 09:46 AM
Majesty

wow! how soon and unexpected. the swedish royal family's new generation is certainly prolific and fertile, with madeleine announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding, and a second pregnancy not long after giving birth to leonore, victoria announcing her second pregnancy not long ago and now sofia, announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding too! it only adds to the fun that nicolas was born 2 days after CP and sofia's wedding and only christened some days before CP and sofia announced their upcoming paternity. these swedes are certainly not wasting their time... :)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-15-2015, 09:58 AM
Majesty

i wonder if there could be a dubbel christning in sweden in the fall 2016?

Old 10-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to the happy couple.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Nobility

What wonderful news to wake up to this morning. Wishing both Proncesses a healthy pregnancy.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
i wonder if there could be a dubbel christning in sweden in the fall 2016?
well, Victoria's child would have a bigger christening I would say, as it was for Estelle. I hope no child gets overshadow and that the family will have two christening. Sofia and CP can christen their child during the summer...
Old 10-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
The double birth of Crown Princess Victoria's child and this one are certainly great gifts for his birthday
WOW! I didn't expected that!

Their wedding and two day later Nicolas' birth, Victoria' pregnancy and now - Sofia's pregnancy...
I already told it - there is definitely a happy year for the Swedish Royal Family!

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to Carl-Philip & Sofia! And to their parents!
Old 10-15-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
wow! how soon and unexpected. the swedish royal family's new generation is certainly prolific and fertile, with madeleine announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding, and a second pregnancy not long after giving birth to leonore, victoria announcing her second pregnancy not long ago and now sofia, announcing her first pregnancy shortly after her wedding too! it only adds to the fun that nicolas was born 2 days after CP and sofia's wedding and only christened some days before CP and sofia announced their upcoming paternity. these swedes are certainly not wasting their time... :)
Nicely said. The family seems to have a high frequeny Congratulations!
Old 10-15-2015, 10:42 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to Carl Philip and Sofia. Another baby in the Royal family of Sweden.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Serene Highness

Congratulations to Carl and Sofia.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Wow, this will be a "baby explosion" in the Swedish RF. Great! Congrats to the Couple!
BYe Bine
Old 10-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to Carl-Philip and Sofia. Great news. Two royal babies and two baptisms next year. Wonderful.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:20 AM
Courtier

Wow that was quick but wonderful news nevertheless and no surprise at all. CP and Sofia are clearly so very much in love that I already suspected they would start on a family asap! :-) That is certainly a happy year for the SRF.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Serene Highness

WOW Congratulations!!!! Bring on the baby boom in the Swedish royal family!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Royal Highness

That's lovely news. I was already guessing they would start quickly. They don't seem like the type of people who see sense in waiting once they were wed.

Congrats to them.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Excellent news! Congratulations to them both and I hope it is an easy and safe delivery.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Wonderful wonderful news! Congratulations to Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia! And Their Majesties must be thrilled with two grandchildren in a row!

When I saw her at the christening, I thought she was pregnant!

God bless them.

Princess Isabel (1846-1921), Princess Imperial and Regent of the Empire of Brazil, after she signed the Golden Law, in 1888, abolishing slavery in Brazil.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Such lovely news! I did wonder after pictures at the christening! Goodness soon the royal palace in Sweden will be bustling with all these young children running around!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Majesty

Congrats to the happy couple, they've been working fast!

I guess that means we won't see much of Victoria and Sofia next year?
I presume they will take some time off on maternity leave.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
Listen, these Swedish royals are having some good times and I don't blame them.

It's a beautiful thing to see their family grow.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 10-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Wow, congats to them, that was fast!

It's going to be another interesting year in Sweden, how exciting!

Closed Thread