Princess Sofia and Project Playground (Activities from July 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Sofia Hellqvist and Project Playground

Activities from July 2014

Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

Last edited:
Sofia arrived early this morning, before eight o'clock, to Almedalen. Obviously she is there because of Project Playground.
Almedalen Week, an annual event in Visby, is an important meeting place for everyone involved in Swedish politics. During the week, which takes place during the 27th week of every year, representatives from the major political parties in Sweden take turns to hold speeches in the park.
It is also known as quite a party week with minglings in restaurants in the evenings.
Här anländer Sofia Hellqvist till Almedalen Almedalen Expressen

The members of the royal family don't attend at political events.

:previous:I see that man in the 3 pictures with her, he must be a body guard, already and what for? Does she need a body guard? In the 3rd picture he looked directly into the camera................humm. Yes the taxpayers of Sweden are just going to love her dearly....
And why don't the royals go to this event?

:previous:I see that man in the 3 pictures with her, he must be a body guard, already and what for? Does she need a body guard? In the 3rd picture he looked directly into the camera................humm. Yes the taxpayers of Sweden are just going to love her dearly....

The royal family doesn't take part in politics normally. The photos of Sofia are taken by photographer Sven Lindwall, the brother of Sofia's fan, Expressen's royal expert Johan T Lindwall.

Last edited:
It's not just a political event. I work in the adult educational system here in Sweden, and my company has several people there during the week, and also run serveral seminars and workshops.

Sofia probably has some sort of meeting there which involves Project Playground. It doesn't have to be political.

Has she always had a bodyguard or is this new?

We don't know if it's a bodyguard. It could be someone involved in Project Playground, a family friend, or something else. If it is a bodyguard, I think it's a new thing.

We don't know if it's a bodyguard. It could be someone involved in Project Playground, a family friend, or something else. If it is a bodyguard, I think it's a new thing.

It's possible that she was allocated security the same moment she got engaged, as she's now going to be a member of the royal family.

Last edited:

Doesn't seem the least bit odd that she may have security assigned to her at this point...

Doesn't seem the least bit odd that she may have security assigned to her at this point...

Kate did. It doesn't seem unusual to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:

As did Daniel after the engagement announcement, so there is precedent within the SRF itself.

Kate did. It doesn't seem unusual to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree. And I doubt the taxpayers are anywhere near as upset about it as some of the posters on this board:flowers:

Daniel was the fiancé of the crown princess.
At a press article after Carl Philip was at a fight in Cannes in 2012, it was told that Carl Philip has SÄPO personal protecting him only in special occasions.
"Prince Daniel has more protection as Carl Philip"
”Prins Daniel har mer skydd än Carl Philip” Nyheter Aftonbladet

And Sofia is the fiancee of the prince.

I would consider the first public appearance after a very public engagement announcement to be a "special occasion" as the interest in the parties involved would be higher than normal. Thereby, the risk of something happening would be higher. Will Sofia have SÄPO all the time? That has yet to be determined and unlikely, but I bet she will have it at "special occasions".

Sofia and Carl Philip have finally come to support the Project Playground Football Team on their fourth game day. Their games could have ended yesterday but they won. And they won today's first game. The volunteer supporters of PP have taken care of the footballers in Gothenburg.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BswJQZTCEAAHTuk.jpg

Project Playground lost their second game today to Fässbergs IF by 0-4 and their games ended.

Last edited:
Sofia on Friday morning at the Liseberg Amusement Park in Gothenburg. She posed with a girls Football Team from Mosambique. Project Playground took their players to Liseberg.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs5K2loCYAAKn37.jpg

Sofia, the Secretary General of Project Playground, has spent much less time with the Project Playground Football Team now than last year.

The Football Team had yesterday dinner at O'Leary's in Gothenburg.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd....640_315892755253267_8867681905481571356_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom