Princess Sofia and Project Playground (Activities from July 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently he is Jonas' brother-in-law.

I agree, although I'm a firm believer in the principle of that once you've taken the punishment for your crimes you've paid your debt to society the SRF should know that this could eventually blow up in their faces.
Considering that the Queen is deeply involved in the work against trafficking and the abuse of women and children it's plain stupidity for other members of SRF to have a working relationship with a person convicted for buying sex from a prostitute.

Yes, and already 2015 the swedish press and for instance Aftonbladet's royal expert Jenny Alexandersson called the man in question (I don't write his name here, everyone knows who he is) as a good friend of Carl Philip and Sofia. It is interesting, that the gossip press made a big story of the man now, although he has helped Sofia to organize Project Playground's charity events for many years.

Yes, and already 2015 the swedish press and for instance Aftonbladet's royal expert Jenny Alexandersson called the man in question (I don't write his name here, everyone knows who he is) as a good friend of Carl Philip and Sofia. It is interesting, that the gossip press made a big story of the man now, although he has helped Sofia to organize Project Playground's charity events for many years.
I think they'll keep on writing about him for as long as he's involved professionally with the Royal family. They should've seen this coming. It's one thing to support a friend in private but another to be involved with him professionally.

I think they'll keep on writing about him for as long as he's involved professionally with the Royal family. They should've seen this coming. It's one thing to support a friend in private but another to be involved with him professionally.

My question is, what is wrong with SRF ? I cannot get my head around this:ohmy:

My question is, what is wrong with SRF ? I cannot get my head around this:ohmy:
In this case I have no idea. In general they're very much against this sort of behaviour with for instance Queen Silvia taking part in the Polar Prize ceremony in honour of Chuck Berry who was convicted for what we'd now call trafficking in the sixties.

Here's a video of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia attending the charity dinner for Project Playground at Hallwyl House on October 20th.

Frivilligorganisationernas Insamlingsråd Frii (Swedish Fundraising Council) updated to their website some time ago the collected funds each member association got in 2016.
Project Playground got collected funds from fundraising in various events and sold products SEK 10.748.195 in 2016, SEK one million less than in 2015.
Project Playground FRII

Frivilligorganisationernas Insamlingsråd Frii (Swedish Fundraising Council) has updated to their website the collected funds each member association got in 2017.
Project Playground got collected funds from fundraising in various events and sold products in 2017 SEK 8.837.310 (in 2016 SEK 10.748.195 and in 2015 11.731.356).
Project Playground - Frii

Jonas Bergström's wife Stephanie Bergström's company Soft Goat has a long time been a partner of Project Playground. According to PP's website, now also Stephanie's brother Fredrik af Klercker's Klercker Stockholm is PP's partner. Nio Rum is one of PP's partners - Fredrik af Klercker is its Key Account Manager. Fredrik af Klercker is also involved in Hallwylska, one of PP's partners.

Project Playground's football team played also this year at Gothia Cup (15-20 July) in Gothenburg. They played in Class Boys 18. They came second in their group but lost at 1/32 finals on Thursday 18 July.
One of the team's sponsors was Mellby Gård, the ceo of Mellby Gård is Johan Andersson, a friend of Sofia and Carl Philip (he is married with Stina Andersson, an old friend of Sofia). Mellby Gård is one of Project Playground's partners.
Sofia and Alexander were photographed with the team and its supporters.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Wj3jkID21/

Last edited:
Giva Sverige (the Swedish Fundraising Association), is the professional membership body for fundraising organisations in Sweden. They updated to their website some time ago the collected funds each member association got in 2018.
Project Playground got collected funds from fundraising in various events and sold products SEK 7.762.887 in 2018, over one million less than in 2017. In 2015 they got collected funds over SEK 11 million.
Project Playground - Giva Sverige

Project Playground is a Swedish non-profit organization.

To secure Project Playground's operations for the future and to facilitate its growth, founders Princess Sofia Bernadotte and Frida Vesterberg have formed a fundraising foundation. The Project Playground Foundation is politically and religiously independent and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The purpose of the foundation is to promote, on a national and international level, a safe upbringing and transition to adulthood for the children and young people who, in their life situation, risk getting caught or end up in exclusion and vulnerability.
This purpose is in line with the purpose of the existing association and the foundation will therefore continue the work of raising funds and building partnerships in order to fulfill the purpose of the foundation. The association PPG Sweden will in the future focus on its important work with children and young people at national level.
The Board of Project Playground
Skapar trygghet och förutsättningar för barn och unga i utanförskap.

Project Playground at its social media
We are happy to announce our new collaboration w/ @skultuna1607. Together we have re-interpreted our logo as 2 bracelets and a candleholder, drawing inspiration from our motto “bit by bit, child by child”. The products will be available in our webshop soon.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4kYiObJR06/
PPG Puzzle candleholder I Skultuna Messingsbruk 1607
PPG Cuff - Gold Plated I Skultuna Messingsbruk 1607
PPG Cuff - Polished Steel I Skultuna Messingsbruk 1607
PPG Bracelet I Skultuna Messingsbruk 1607

Bernadotte & Kylberg designed candleholders to Skultuna last year.

Obviously Lotta Lundberg has resigned from her work as the Secretary General of Project Playground. At PP's website Nanny Marianovic is the Acting Secretary General.
ORGANISATION - Project Playground

Lotta Lundberg started as Secretary-General of PP on 5th February 2018.

Sofia has been in South Africa. At some photos with Frida Vesterberg.
"Ending a productive and amazing time with my colleagues at @projplayground in South Africa Also got the opportunity to meet Western Cape's Prime Minister Alan Winde to talk about Project Playground's work."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ATM4uHn1p/

The court was thus not directly involved in the trip.
- This was a trip that took place under the auspices of Project Playground, says Johan Tegel, information officer at the court.
It is also the reason why the trip was not advertised in advance. The trip was not included in the royal family's official calendar.
- As I said, the trip took place within the framework of Project Playground's operations. That's why it's not posted on the calendar, says Johan.
Prinsessan Sofia gjorde resa – hölls hemlig _ Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Project Playground welcomes new Secretary General!
During 2020, we at Project Playground have worked intensively to strengthen our team in order to best continue our work with children and young people in exclusion.
We now have the great pleasure of announcing that we have recruited a new Secretary General for our foundation. Cecilia Bergling Nauclér most recently comes from SOS Children's Villages as Head of the Program Development Unit.
We feel that Cecilia, with her background and expertise from the non-profit sector and from the media industry, has a high degree of credibility within the program business as well as good experience from leadership in the growing and flexible environment that Project Playground offers.
- I am proud, honored and delighted to have the confidence to lead Project Playground in its development phase. Project Playground, which has been around for 10 years, has successful operations both in Sweden and in South Africa and the experiences from these two activities we now want to spread to more regions and countries, so that more children and young people at risk can grow up and develop with a belief in themselves and the future, says Cecilia Bergling Nauclér.
Cecilia begins her employment with us on August 1st.
Project Playground välkomnar vår nya Generalsekreterare! — Project Playground

The former Secretary General Lotta Lundberg stayed at her job two years from February 2018 to February 2020.

Back
Top Bottom