The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-19-2017, 10:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sofia has gone today to Gothenburg, where Project Playground's Football team plays at Gothia Cup (organised on 16-22 July).
Sofia told to Svensk Damtidning that Carl Philip and Alexander are in Öland and she misses them. Damtidning also tells that Sofia arranged quickly a group photo where she and Frida Vesterberg posed with Project Playground's Football Team.
Ny intervju! Sofia berättar om lillprins Alexander _ Svensk Damtidning
Prinsessan Sofia hälsar på Project Playgrounds på Gothia Cup _ Sport GT

PP's Football Team lost on Monday to Norrby IF 0-1, on Tuesday they won SuS Kaiserau 8-0 and today the game between them and IFK Uppsala ended 0-0.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Here's an article about her attendance and an additional gallery:

** rex gallery **

** dailymail: Keeping it casual! Pregnant Princess Sofia of Sweden is unrecognisable in a t-shirt and cap at a charity football day **

Old 08-02-2017, 04:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sofia attends today Gränslösa Möten's seminar in Båstad. Gränslösa Möten is one of Project Playground's main partners.
Prinsessan Sofia är i Båstad för att uppmärksamma hållbarhetsfrågor | Kvällsposten
Old 08-02-2017, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Here are more pics of her attendance today:

** rex gallery 1 ** rex gallery 2 ** belga gallery **

** zimbio/gettyimages: Princess Sofia of Sweden Attends A Sustainability Seminar **

** svenskdam.se: Prinsessan Sofia: ”Jag försöker hålla in magen!” ** translation **

** dailymail: Pregnant Princess Sofia showcases her blossoming baby bump in a nautical ensemble as she attends a conference in Båstad..**

In the evening a charity dinner in connection with the seminar was held:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery dinner **

** svenskdam.se: Sofias uppdrag blev succé – igen! ** translation **
Old 08-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Here's a video from the Gränslösa Möten's seminar in Båstad today.

Old 10-20-2017, 02:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip and Sofia attend this evening at a charity dinner for Project Playground at Hallwyl House. According to the swedish press the tickets cost SEK 2500 and the gossip press has created a little scandal around the event.
Belga Image
Old 10-20-2017, 02:32 PM
Courtier

Do tell, do tell. like what kind of scandal???
Old 10-21-2017, 04:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

And an article about last night charity event

Princess Sofia of Sweden after giving birth to second son | Daily Mail Online

and another gallery

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...ner,_stockholm
Old 10-24-2017, 09:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Carl Philip and Sofia attend this evening at a charity dinner for Project Playground at Hallwyl House. According to the swedish press the tickets cost SEK 2500 and the gossip press has created a little scandal around the event.
Belga Image
Sorry, but the SRF is the only one who created this scandal, not the gossip press...
Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Sorry, but the SRF is the only one who created this scandal, not the gossip press...
I agree, although I'm a firm believer in the principle of that once you've taken the punishment for your crimes you've paid your debt to society the SRF should know that this could eventually blow up in their faces.
Considering that the Queen is deeply involved in the work against trafficking and the abuse of women and children it's plain stupidity for other members of SRF to have a working relationship with a person convicted for buying sex from a prostitute.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
I agree, although I'm a firm believer in the principle of that once you've taken the punishment for your crimes you've paid your debt to society the SRF should know that this could eventually blow up in their faces.
Considering that the Queen is deeply involved in the work against trafficking and the abuse of women and children it's plain stupidity for other members of SRF to have a working relationship with a person convicted for buying sex from a prostitute.

I couldn't agree more.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

One of the organizers is supposed to be a convicted sex offender, mingling in the circles of high society and close friends with SRF members.
https://translate.google.com/transla...pet&edit-text=
https://translate.google.com/transla...man&edit-text=
https://stoppapressarna.se/kungligt/...xdomd-adelsman
https://stoppapressarna.se/kungligt/...lt-om-sexkopet
Old 10-24-2017, 10:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Apparently he is Jonas' brother-in-law.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Yes, and already 2015 the swedish press and for instance Aftonbladet's royal expert Jenny Alexandersson called the man in question (I don't write his name here, everyone knows who he is) as a good friend of Carl Philip and Sofia. It is interesting, that the gossip press made a big story of the man now, although he has helped Sofia to organize Project Playground's charity events for many years.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Yes, and already 2015 the swedish press and for instance Aftonbladet's royal expert Jenny Alexandersson called the man in question (I don't write his name here, everyone knows who he is) as a good friend of Carl Philip and Sofia. It is interesting, that the gossip press made a big story of the man now, although he has helped Sofia to organize Project Playground's charity events for many years.
I think they'll keep on writing about him for as long as he's involved professionally with the Royal family. They should've seen this coming. It's one thing to support a friend in private but another to be involved with him professionally.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I think they'll keep on writing about him for as long as he's involved professionally with the Royal family. They should've seen this coming. It's one thing to support a friend in private but another to be involved with him professionally.

My question is, what is wrong with SRF ? I cannot get my head around this
Old 10-24-2017, 11:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
My question is, what is wrong with SRF ? I cannot get my head around this
In this case I have no idea. In general they're very much against this sort of behaviour with for instance Queen Silvia taking part in the Polar Prize ceremony in honour of Chuck Berry who was convicted for what we'd now call trafficking in the sixties.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Here's a video of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia attending the charity dinner for Project Playground at Hallwyl House on October 20th.

Old 11-15-2017, 01:50 PM
Aristocracy

https://www.brandsouthafrica.com/pla...ies-youngsters
I found this article about Project Playground on the internet
Old 12-22-2017, 12:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Frivilligorganisationernas Insamlingsråd Frii (Swedish Fundraising Council) updated to their website some time ago the collected funds each member association got in 2016.
Project Playground got collected funds from fundraising in various events and sold products SEK 10.748.195 in 2016, SEK one million less than in 2015.
Project Playground FRII