Prince Carl Philip Moving Out: February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marie45se

Gentry
City
Katrineholm
Country
Sweden
Accordion to Swedish damtidning "Prince Carl-Philip has moved away from home. He moved out right before christmas".:rolleyes:

He moved away from home earlier but has been written at his parents until now.:)

It´s svensk damtidnings royal journalist Jenny Alexandersson who has written this on her blog.

He moved to something called slottsbacken 2, in English is Castlehill. I don´t know where that is.

Prince Carl Philip has lived in an apartment at Slottsbacken for several years now, but for some reason he has remained officially registered at Drottningholm uptil now. So he did NOT live with his parents until the age of 28!
Emma has an apartment on Gärdet in Stockholm, although she probably spends most of her time with Carl Philip in his apartment.

Prince Carl Philip has lived in an apartment at Slottsbacken for several years now, but for some reason he has remained officially registered at Drottningholm uptil now. So he did NOT live with his parents until the age of 28!
Emma has an apartment on Gärdet in Stockholm, although she probably spends most of her time with Carl Philip in his apartment.

Wasn't there an article some time back on how Emma had moved a lot over the past years, and hardly ever spent any time in her own flat, but spent most of the time in CP's? And the newspaper also had some quotes on how you were meant to be registered as living in the apartment where you spent the most time, or something like that…:ermm:

Yepp! It's against the law not to be registered where you actually live, for tax-reasons I suppose. But they sure haven't cared about that before, since he has been living in his apartment for nearly five years!
I'm not sure, but it can be the same thing going on with pss Madeleine: she has her own apartment, but officially she lives at Drottningholm. Her Jonas is still regisered with his parents, but live with Madeleine.
Emma can't use her parents adress, because they live on the west-coast. I guess that's why she moves a lot?
I wonder if she even un-packs :confused:

It's easier to put a ring on your finger than to move heavy furniture and book cases every now and then! :wub:

I did not know Prince Carl-Philp lives by himself I though he still lived in the palace along with the rest of the royal family.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the whole building his or is it an apartment building in which he has an apartment?

As I understand, is an apartment building and he has an apartment there, the rest of the tenants are people that works for the palace

Would CP have a large security detail that would also have to be accomodated in the apartment building?

i think he will move out of Slottsbacken, there were some article about that

i think he will move out of Slottsbacken, there were some article about that
Yes, he moved to Ökenäs, the farm estate he inherietd a few years back from an old man.

Would CP have a large security detail that would also have to be accomodated in the apartment building?
No, I am pretty sure he and Madeline have rather small security details, just one or two bodyguards at most times.

No, I am pretty sure he and Madeline have rather small security details, just one or two bodyguards at most times.
Neither Carl Philip or Madeleine have bodyguards most of the time, it's only when there is a perceived threat against either of them that they get personal protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom