Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this car on loan or was it a gift? I know he races cars...just try to understand this all. I wonder if this will cause any controversy. Considering that some people had an issue with Victoria accepting a honeymoon as a gift.

Aftonbladet have apperantly decided that they are a republican newspaper this month since they try to find anything on the family that can hurt them.

Most people i talked to reacted like "WHO CARES" about this. Its worse that the prince is driving in a car that is a hazard to all other cars on the road with all the snow on the roof

Aftonbladet have apperantly decided that they are a republican newspaper this month since they try to find anything on the family that can hurt them.

Most people i talked to reacted like "WHO CARES" about this. Its worse that the prince is driving in a car that is a hazard to all other cars on the road with all the snow on the roof

Completely understandable. Really, who cares what car he's driving. Even if it's some kind of free car that isn't paid in some ways by taxpayers. And you're also right about the snow on the car. He should have made his car snow-free before he drives away. In Germany you get a ticket if the police catches you with snow on the roof and hood of your car. Aren't there any similar laws in Sweden? After all, you have much more snow there on a regular basis then we. :confused:

Completely understandable. Really, who cares what car he's driving. Even if it's some kind of free car that isn't paid in some ways by taxpayers. And you're also right about the snow on the car. He should have made his car snow-free before he drives away. In Germany you get a ticket if the police catches you with snow on the roof and hood of your car. Aren't there any similar laws in Sweden? After all, you have much more snow there on a regular basis then we. :confused:

Yes, They would give him a fine here also.

I have a Porsche and they are thee best cars ever!!
I'm glad CP's going to be riding around in that...his blue volvo was quite ugly IMO.

It's looks the vehicle either has been through an avalanche or a severe blizzard or snowstorm. Isn't it dangerous to be driving a vehicle that has a lot of snow on the roof as the roof could collapse. Perhaps they were trying to get away from the press. Couldn't really get a good look at the car from that photo.

:previous: I don't think the roof could collapse. There's a lot more snow needed. What's more dangerous is that if he has to hit the break suddenly the snow could come crashing down and turn him completely blind. What will he do if that happens when he's somewhere on the road, one car before him and one just behind him and no chance to pull over and free the front window from the snow? Or what if suddenly a child is running in front of his car out of nowhere? He may have the time to stop, but the snow will for sure went flying right over to the child and maybe bury it under it. Those scenarios are much more possible than the roof collapsing. :ermm:

For a closer look at the car click http://anycarinfo.com/2010-porsche-cayenne-s-hybrid-using-a-parallel-full-hybrid-system.htm It's not CPs car but you will get the general idea.

Last edited:

Prince Carl Philip visited the Swedish stand during the 2011 Bocuse d'Or
world final at Lyon Eurexpo on January 26, 2011 in Lyon, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

He looks really thin.
Is this the same place Joachim and Marie visited??

He looks really like his father the king in the above photos

:previous:
I agree. Although I kind of like his hair; if I were his girl friend I think I'd be sutbly hinting that maybe it's time for a slight change in the hair department. Perhaps a gentler product and a tiny bit off the length.:whistling: :)

Last edited:
Dagensmedia.se writes that Egmont's fashion magazine for men, King, has got what many of the competitors fight for - an interview with Carl Philip.

Carl Philip is reportedly on the cover of an upcoming issue. The magazine also has an interview. Chief editor Per Nilsson would´t confirm anything: I never comment on what we have on the cover. It sounds interesting, but I will not comment on it.
Kings kungliga omslag - Dagens Media

Carl Philip seems to keep a very low profile so getting an interview is quite an achievement.

There will be no lantmästarexamen (Higher Education Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Management) for Carl Philip in Alnarp in summer. But prince's mentor, Professor Roland von Bothmer, hopes that in the long term Carl Philip will graduate. Carl Philip is now in his fifth semester at the Agricultural University at Alnarp. But this he studies at a distance from his home in Stockholm. Professor von Bothmer says that it takes a little longer for Carl Philip because he has other engagements also and he is studying from distance and half speed. He goes to Alnarp for exams and different assignments.
Ingen examen för Carl Philip i sommar - Extra - Expressen Extra
Google Translate

Oh my good lord he's hot! Lol

This prince is 31 years old and hasn't finished college? I say...
To each his own, but to me he looks like he needs a shower and shave. Ick!

Last edited:
CrownPrincess5 said:
Oh my good lord he's hot! Lol

my sentiments exactly !!!!!! (pardon me while I drool.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom