Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald Separate: March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bild.de says the same:ohmy:
Carl Philip von Schweden trennt sich von seiner Freundin Emma Pernald - Royals - Bild.de

It is said, that there have been troubles before. But the main issue was the new project of Emma. She's supposed to be working on the next campagne for the liberal-conservative party of swedens prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt.

People think that a soon-to-be member of the royal family should get her hands off political work like that.

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with these magazines and I can't read the language. Could someone please tell me how reliable they are?

BTW, how is it possible to 'temporarily' split up? What would be the point of a 'temporary' split?? Isn't it better to either work things out or just have a complete break? Or am I misunderstanding something here? I hope the news is not true anyway. :ermm:

Well it says that there are rumours they split up. Bunte and Bild are yellow press but in the past Carl Phillip was not of big interest for these magazines/newspapers. I guess it could be true.....:cool:

Dear Firelight, they both quote Se och Hor as they source, and that is not a very reliable source... I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, is some sort of tabloish Tv guide magazine

IF this rumor is true, I wouldn't be surprised at all. They have been dating for what? 9 years or so. That is a long time for a relationship, perhaps this political situation they mention was just the "drop the split the glass", the cherry on top of the pie.

What surprised me is the mention on both articles that Queen Sylvia had problems with Emma and they had tension. I've never heard of that before

Yes, Se&Hör is the source and this is indeed a not very reliable TV mag, which had even lost sources and connections to Royalty-related ppl in the past years.
Further Emma and Carl Philip were still seen at the racing court in the end of September (check ANP)

But me wouldn´t be surprised, if it would be over either. The relationship seems to go nowhere...and though such "signs" can be misread (happened to most regular posters ;)) I find it quite weird, that there are no sweet pics of them, which are younger than 4 years. I don´t expect them tongue-kissing or something like that in public, but at least small gestures...or the kind of familiarity Victoria and Daniel seem to have developed (If you check the pix from the last attended soccer game, they seem to show the same facial expressions :D)

That with Silvia is quite a recent revalation by Johan T. Lindwall, working for Expressen. Emma´s smoking and stubborness should provoke Silvia. I can imagine that...but Johan T. Lindwall articles should be always taken with a grain of salt ;)

Hm, any news yet? Should all we bachelorettes be on our way to Stockholm already?

Is it true that Carl Philip and Emma quit their relationship? I´ve heard this in our news in Germany?
I also heard that they were engaged for 4 years. Is this really tru, I can not believe this. Any swedish autor can say something about?

Hm, any news yet? Should all we bachelorettes be on our way to Stockholm already?

Why not also including a group, which is known with a similiar term as bachelorettes minus the "ette"-part? ;)

Is it true that Carl Philip and Emma quit their relationship? I´ve heard this in our news in Germany?
I also heard that they were engaged for 4 years. Is this really tru, I can not believe this. Any swedish autor can say something about?
Difficult to say. Yesterday a blogger on Svensk Damtidning was reporting about a meeting between Madeleine and Emma. And as I´ve said above Emma was still watching Carl Philip racing in the end of September.
So I guess it isn´t over-over in the sense of rose war and the chapter "guy+family" being closed completely.
The press had reported about a break before (taking place, when CP was studying in the US) maybe this is the case again. Unfortunately the Swedish press is so slow, that we probably won´t know for real.

I don´t think, that they have been engaged for 4 years. There have been no hints like that (e.g. a ring, rumours by friends etc.)

well if they are over (I highly doubt it though) then they're probably remain friends since they've been together or so long.

IF they split up, would the court make any statement concerning this? Probably not?

Well, but I think the court released a statement that they approved of Erik Granath as Madeleine's boyfriend, didn't they?

Wow! How do you want to catch him?:whistling:

By gender reassignment (?) :ninja: :whistling:;)

It´s so typically for the Swedish Press, that they still couldn´t verify a separation (or happy relationship)
In other countries other newspapers would have picked it up latest at the point, when foreign newspapers & mags got involved...well, that´s at least good for the affected Royals...

Today Emma is turning 29. Therefore Expressen had quite an bad researched article. Emma would be frustrated, because Carl Philip wouldn´t ask. And he wouldn´t ask, because daddy, the king, wouldn´t allow him to get engaged before Victoria.
Now we know from Emma self (statement to Svensk Damtidning, past spring), that there is not such a rule...
http://www.expressen.se/noje/fredag/1.1355602/emma-pernald-fyller-29-men-drompresenten-drojer

Well maybe her birthday will verify a seperation or happy relationship? If CP doesn't show up at her party...eh, is there a party at all?

Are you saying CP is gay?not that there's anything wrong with that!

Are you saying CP is gay?not that there's anything wrong with that!

Yes, that´s what I am thinking (or let´s say bisexual). But and this should be really underlined: Even though others share my theory, there is no ultimate proof
It´s more based on feelings, rumours and pix, which can be read two ways.

You really think??? I don't know...Nine years with Emma...

Yup, and that since 1997 ;)
The long relationship to Emma is IMO more speaking for my theory than against it.

Lena, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Besides, it is merely speculation.

Well, actually I think it would be kind of cool, I have never heard of a famous gay royal and it would make it even more "normal".
But nevertheless - I want to marry CP and if he's gay he might not want me...;-)

Perhaps we can drop the discussion about prince Carl Philips sexual preferences and move on. Thank you,

The Swedish Moderators

It seems that Prince Carl Philip is indeed moving on as well.
All the Swedish media is announcing the speration from Emma Pernald today.
So far (unsurprisingly) no comment from the Royal Court.
Article in Swedish:

Slut mellan prins Carl Philip och Emma Pernald | Wendela | Aftonbladet

Finally! I can only say. And that not just because of my "theory" IMO there had been no sparks between Emma and CP in the past years anymore. Neither in a warm friendship way, nor in a :wub: way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom