Press Reports about Carl Philip and Sofia Hellqvist, Part 2: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
USCtrojan said:
I mean is training part of her becoming a princess or is she taking lessons with the prince for fun?

It sounds to me like it's for physical fitness, and not for any other reason.

OK, I haven't thought of that. So we just have to wait and see until Prince Charming looks out of his castle the next time.

Beard or no beard? That's the question. :ROFLMAO:

According to the most recent event yesterday... Beard ;)

:clap:

Great! I love his beard! He looks more mature with it. Not like a still young boy.

Really? I'm not sure I like the beard. Sometimes it makes him look a rugged sort of handsome, then again sometimes it just looks blah!

Copy the article into google translate, usually works. Although sometimes some words are wrong.

That is my issue, hence the request. I tried to make some words and I got something like fiancé and engaged and so on. There are great posters who do a great job translating as it is their native language. So I was just checking to see.

At the cover of Aftonbladet Söndag (Sunday)

The truth behind the crisis rumor
Exclusive!
The friends of Sofia and the prince tell
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCBYCy0CYAAu5n9.png:large

Was there supposed to be an article attached? And, why would their friends be speaking about their relationship? I would not be okay with my friends speaking about my personal life -period! That is my business. If I wanted to clear up possible breakup discussions, I would do as they did and show up in public and address any issues that were popping up myself -that is how most people would either believe or find it crock! The statement regarding Madeline's engagement and wedding out shining them and ruining their moment and possible engagement. Which I personally found wired and I myself would not have done... But that is my opinion. Look, I don't really mind this relationship, if it is meant to be then it is meant to be. The palace would not be accepting of her and releasing a statement regarding their relationship if they didn't like her -right? Do the Queen and Victoria not like her? Fill me in and help me out here, please!

Aftonbladet Söndag is a special magazine of Aftonbladet, it is sold on Sundays. The articles that are in it, are not published in Aftonbladet.

possible translation: Sofia H., in physical training: the loved one of Prince Carl Phillip, copies Kate and Mary.

My French is of old vintage, has not been used recently. But sounds like a correct translation. Kate and Mary are known to be well conditioned.

Are these people really their friends and not just someone of the fringes of their social circles or are people speculating about things and saying that it's friends? If I were friends with them, I wouldn't tell the press anything about their relationships or anything else for that matter, since I would value their friendship. A friend can't really speak for the couple unless they were asked by the couple to do so or they are their spokesperson.

More likely: the friends are just imaginairy friends of the author of this article and he/she just made the whole thing up.

The swedish press has written, that Carl Philip isn't hanging out with his old friends anymore, Sofia's friends have become his friends and they are hanging out with them.
According to Svensk Damtidning, these friends are:
- Lina Hellqvist - Sofia's sister. William Värnild - a make up artist, who has done Sofia's make up for some years. Mark Baker - a party organizer. Former husband of Vicky Andrén. Vicky is now engaged with Gustaf Magnuson. Bobby Oduncu - a celebrity hairdresser, Sofia has known him for a long time, he has been Sofia's hairdresser too. Camilla Sundman, Sofia's friend from Paradise Hotel and New York. Madeleine Rahm - "The Stureplan princess", who has been most photographed for the site Stureplan.se, often together with Sofia. Calle Schulman - TV-producer, who has donated and collected a lot of money to Project Playground. Genya Kihlberg - the former deputy managing director of Lars Wallin AB. He has worked for Frank Dandy with Sofia's friend Emelie Spångberg

Last edited:
The swedish press has written, that Carl Philip isn't hanging out with his old friends anymore, Sofia's friends have become his friends and they are hanging out with them.
According to Svensk Damtidning, these friends are:
- Lina Hellqvist - Sofia's sister. William Värnild - a make up artist, who has done Sofia's make up for some years. Mark Baker - a party organizer. Former husband of Vicky Andrén. Vicky is now engaged with Gustaf Magnuson. Bobby Oduncu - a celebrity hairdresser, Sofia has known him for a long time, he has been Sofia's hairdresser too. Camilla Sundman, Sofia's friend from Paradise Hotel and New York. Madeleine Rahm - "The Stureplan princess", who has been most photographed for the site Stureplan.se, often together with Sofia. Calle Schulman - TV-producer, who has donated and collected a lot of money to Project Playground. Genya Kihlberg - the former deputy managing director of Lars Wallin AB. He has worked for Frank Dandy with Sofia's friend Emelie Spångberg

This pretty much guarantees a future engagement and marriage if he has dumped his friends for hers.

I guess the press is trying to mean to Sofia by saying she must have made Carl Philip dump his friends so he can only hang out with hers.

I guess the press is trying to mean to Sofia by saying she must have made Carl Philip dump his friends so he can only hang out with hers.

There has hasn't been any negative press about that Carl Philip is now hanging out just with Sofia's friends, this thing has just been told. No one has written that Sofia has demanded Carl Philip to leave his friends.
On the other hand, it could be that Carl Philip's old friends don't accept Sofia, but it hasn't been reported.

The press is pretty much messing around with this couple's relationship.

The press is pretty much messing around with this couple's relationship.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Sometimes couples can do it to themselves as well through past and present actions. The press can only play off of what the have seen and what they currently see.

Even if it true that Carl Philip has left his friends for Sofia's, that is his choice. He is old enough to make his own decisions.

There has hasn't been any negative press about that Carl Philip is now hanging out just with Sofia's friends, this thing has just been told. No one has written that Sofia has demanded Carl Philip to leave his friends.
On the other hand, it could be that Carl Philip's old friends don't accept Sofia, but it hasn't been reported.
It's not recent news that Carl Philip have dropped his old friends and are hanging out with Sofia's friends, it must have been a year or two since I read about it for the first time. It was something about that many of his friends were also friends of Emma, his former girlfriend.

According to Aftonbladet Söndag "Carl Philip & Sofia are planning a romantic summer"
Now the tough times in the relationship are over. There has been talk of breaking up, fights and problems. Prince Carl Philip and his girlfriend Sofia Hellqvist have been at the center of a swirling storm of rumors recently. But the truth is that the turbulence has subsided, the royal couple is still cohabiting and has several projects together.
”Carl Philip & Sofia planerar en romantisk sommar” Nu är de tuffa tiderna i förhållandet över Nyheter Aftonbladet

Sofia looks very beautiful in these pics and Carl Philip looks very sweet in the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom