The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

You can listen to their wedding waltz here:
They have chosen "Sofia's bridal waltz", performed by Per Bredhammar. And this Bredhammar told about this to a newspaper yesterday. The waltz has been written by Pelle Arhio to a wedding of another Sofia in 2012. The court wanted Bredhammar to sing it live but they came to the conclusion that there was no place for only one song.
Han fixar prinsens brudvals - Arboga - bblat.se
Translation

Old 06-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

No Guillaume and Stephanie to the wedding. They have another event the saturday. To bad.

Old 06-11-2015, 12:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
You highlighted the mention of Sofia's hairdresser so I assume he is the target of your comment. He (with his wife) has for 13+ years had a very successful salon in central Stockholm and often participates in that capacity in major events and shows. I am sure all the recent princesses that have married have included their personal stylists, hairdressers, make-up assistants and other professionals in their guest list.
I'm quite sure of the contrary - I cannot think of Queen Silvia or others in my generation to include their hairdressers or such to ones wedding .. why would I? If they happen to be personal friends as well, that's another thing.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I would imagine that the dress designer, the hairdresser, makeup artist and such would be on hand during the day if only for the reason being that they're needed for a quick repair.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 06-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
No Guillaume and Stephanie to the wedding. They have another event the saturday. To bad.
That does indeed surprise me. C-P went to their wedding in 2012, and G/S attended Madeleine's wedding.

I wonder who the Grand Ducal Court will send? Anyone?
Old 06-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
That does indeed surprise me. C-P went to their wedding in 2012, and G/S attended Madeleine's wedding.

I wonder who the Grand Ducal Court will send? Anyone?

If neither of Maria-Theresa, Gulliaume or Stephanie will attend so probably none.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Royal Highness

Who is going to celebrate the wedding ? Will it be the new female Archbishop of Uppsala ?
Old 06-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

Is Spain sending anyone?
Old 06-11-2015, 02:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Who is going to celebrate the wedding ? Will it be the new female Archbishop of Uppsala ?
The officiating clergy will be the Right Reverend Lars-Göran Lönnermark, Bishop Emeritus and Chief Court Chaplain, and the Reverend Michael Bjerkhagen, Court Chaplain and Rector of the Royal Court Parish. We will see if the archbishop is among the wedding guests.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
Is Spain sending anyone?

Not as far as we know. The guest list will likely be public tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
If neither of Maria-Theresa, Gulliaume or Stephanie will attend so probably none.
Maybe Felix and Claire, or even Louis/Tessy?

The two families seem to be on warm terms, so I can't imagine that they would send no one especially when they sent representation to both Victoria's and Madeleine's weddings.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't wait the wedding. I am so excited about all the wedding stuff (Clothing, jewellery, smiles,....). Has anyone else the same feelings?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

The two families seem to be on warm terms, so I can't imagine that they would send no one especially when they sent representation to both Victoria's and Madeleine's weddings.
I have a feeling that no one from Luxembourg, Spain or Monaco will attend.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Serene Highness

Pre-Wedding Information for Carl Philip and Sofia

Quote:

Would be fun but i don't think they send anyone unless the Grand ducal couple or the heteditary Grand ducal couple are available. At Victorias wedding it was Henri, Maria-Theresa and Gulliaume and at Madeleines wedding Gulliaume and Stephanie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
I can't wait the wedding. I am so excited about all the wedding stuff (Clothing, jewellery, smiles,....). Has anyone else the same feelings?

Yeah it feels it is close now :)
Old 06-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

The carpets are rolled out at the Royal Palace.
http://www.epa.eu/thumb.php/51999831...pwJ1vG9wdHwSL_

At Victoria's wedding the carpets were Seraphim blue (light blue) and at Madeleine's wedding light green.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The carpets are rolled out at the Royal Palace.

http://www.epa.eu/thumb.php/51999831...pwJ1vG9wdHwSL_

At Victoria's wedding the carpets were Seraphim blue (light blue) and at Madeleine's wedding light green.

Nice :) Looks like it will be a huge gathering at "Logården" when the cortege comes back to the Palace :)
Old 06-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, lets get this party started!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Countess Marianne Bernadotte told to Svensk Damtidning that she is going to wear the dress she wore on her 90th birthday celebration last year, designed by Pär Engsheden. Vicky Andrén Magnuson told that her dress is from Karin Tranaeus Design.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
All we have the same feelings . I can wait.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Courtier

Pre-Wedding Information for Carl Philip and Sofia

Well the guest list has been released

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/pr...cle20952174.ab

Four Queens, princess Takamado, Edward & Sophie, Tatiana & Nikolaus, a few Wittelsbachs, Hubertus of Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha without his heavily pregnant wife Kelly and a whole truckload of Bernadottes and Scandinavian royals. The Bourbons from both Luxenburg and Spain has decided to stay at home.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Closed Thread

Tags
carl philip, prince carl philip, sofia hellqvist, wedding