Madeleine and Dating

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexyswede

Commoner
When did Madeleine start dating, maybe not offically, but rumoured of boys in her teens? and pictures?

when she was 14-15, in 1997.

One of her first (rumour!) boyfriends was Johan Ekstrand...

Wasn´t a guy called "Pontus Westergren" her first rumoured boyfriend? But I doubt, that all this rumoured boyfriends WERE her boyfriends, but just good friends...I guess her first real boyfriend was this party guy...Mattias Trotzig, which she dated at 18...so she was a little "late bloomer" ;)

yes, he was one of the first =)
I agree with you, most of the so called boyfriends was just friends. The press made it up...

1.Madeleine and Pontus Westergren

2.another one of her "boyfriends" (´98). I think his name was Mikael Söderblom...

3.Madeleine and Johan Ekstrand (in july 2000)

Attachments

• ghgfhgf.jpg
    ghgfhgf.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,464
  • Untitled_TrueColor_02.jpg
    Untitled_TrueColor_02.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,674
  • Untitled_TrueColor_03.jpg
    Untitled_TrueColor_03.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3,385
Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in Sweden last month their were pictures of Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend who is he?

The name of Princess Madeleine's boyfriend is Jonas Bergström.

The two have been dating since December 2002 and have been living together at an apartment since May 2003. Last November they moved to a different Stockholm apartment.

why did they move?

was it ...is it ..... a case of a strict sharing of the rent ?

I think it was because they moved into a slightly larger apartment. Either way it is a modest two bedroom apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:
They moved because their first apartment was only "borrowed".
Ofcourse they paid for it, but it was only availble for a while because the girl who used to live there (a member of the Tham family) was abroad and when she moved back to Sweden Madeleine and Jonas had to move out.
But you´re right Gita, their new apartment is larger and is better located aswell.

Thanks for clearing it up Yennie.

Do you know what the King and Queen's opinion is on Madeleine living with Jonas? by that I mean are they upset or unhappy about it?

Is Carl Philip living with Emma now? I heard that they moved in together last summer.

Many thanks.
:flower:

I have no idea... I´m sure they are happy for her but, as all other parents :p, perhaps they are a little worried aswell
Carl Philip and Emma are not officially living together but my guess is that she lives with him in his apartment on Slottsbacken (close to Stockholm Castle)

itsnt it frowned apon for a royal to move in with someone before marrage? :huh: :blush: do u think they will get married

Well, I think so. Dont think the court is to happy about it...
But after all, times change and this generation of royal children have lived a very "normal" life. They went to state schools and have lived their whole life in the "real world" (hmm, well almost :p ) and thats something that older generations never did.
So imo it isn´t that strange that they are living together with their boyfriends/ girlfriend just like many other young swedes does

Mattias Trotzig, her first boyfriend does that, what he always did-> partying (look at the photo, my guess is, that he has an massive alcohol-problem, or problems with other drugs)
Don´t know about Erik Granath, since the so called quarrel with Jonas Bergström last winter, we haven´t heard anything. Maybe we should call the local criminal judge to find out more ;)

Attachments

• trotzig.jpg
    trotzig.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 585
Yennie said:
haha, Lena you are so mean :D
Now, as you say it...yes, I´m :D But do you really think Erik is now out of troubles...and works hard in the company of his father...or is an ambitious student??

Lena said:
Now, as you say it...yes, I´m :D But do you really think Erik is now out of troubles...and works hard in the company of his father...or is an ambitious student??
uhmm, no not really :D

Eric

Funny you should say that, I was thinking that yesterday.

I wonder what he is doing these days?

If someone already asked I'm sorry. How many boyfriends has she had?

Last edited:
Pictures of Madeleine and her ex-boyfriend Eric.....anyone who ha som pics of their time together?=)

robby86 said:
If someone already asked I'm sorry. How many boyfriends has she had?
The has been many romours... but the only ones we knows for sure (= published photos of them kissing eachother :) ) is Erik Granath, Pierre Ladow and Jonas Bergström

I've heard of Erik and obviously Jonas but not Pierre Ladow. Can you give me some information on him and if you can some pictures? Thanks :)

soCal girl said:
I've heard of Erik and obviously Jonas but not Pierre Ladow. Can you give me some information on him and if you can some pictures? Thanks :)
Pierre was the guy on the "kissing photos" from St Tropez in 2001

Last edited:
Thanks Yennie. I like how he's wearing pink shorts...it kind of coordinates with Madeleine's purpleish-pink bathing suit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom