Madeleine and Carl Philip's CVs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helen88

Nobility
City
Bremen
Country
Germany
Hey! :flowers:

I feel I have lost track with all the studies and visits abroad that the Royal Family is doing so I thought it would be nice if we could put together a kind of list or table what the members of the Family did when (e.g. when did they study and what, when did they attend state functions). I am starting with the two younger royal children, but we could do this with everyone. :rolleyes:

Madeleine

1982, June 10th: birth at Drottningholm, picture from TRF
1982, August 31st: christening in Slottskyrkan (names Madeleine Josephine Amelie Therese)
1985: starts preschool (Västerled Parish Preschool)
1989: continues education at Carlssons School (Bromma)
1997, August: confirmated, picture on TRF
1998: starts senior level studies at Enskilda Gymnasiet (social scienes)

2000, June 10th: turns 18
2000, summer: dates Pierre Ladow, picture from thread "Madeleine and dating"
2000, December: attends Nobel Prize Ceremonies for the first time (picture of the dress from IBL)
2001, spring: graduates, picture from TRF
2001, May: starts relationship with Erik Granath, Aftonbladet picture

2001, october: studies in London, lives in Chelsea
2001, december: misses Nobel ceremonies, returns to Stockholm because of too much papparazzi attention
2002, November: breaks up with Erik Granath. Receives a bodyguard.
2002: studies courses in law and computer scienes2002, december: attends Nobel ceremonies (in the red dress, picture from IBL)
2003, spring: starts studying at Stockholm's university (Art History, History, Ethnology)
[FONT=&quot]2003, March: attends church service in her function as Duchess of Hälsingland, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]picture from TRF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2003, april: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Holiday in Marbella with Jonas, pictures from TRF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2003, May: attends first State Visit dinner, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]picture from TRF[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2003, June: moves in with Jonas Bergström (according to Expressen!)
[/FONT]
2003, autumn:attends a work experience programme focusing on architecture and design.
2003, december: attends Nobel ceremonies (dress picture from IBL)
2004, december: misses Nobel ceremonies
2005, december: attends Nobel ceremonies (dress picture from IBL)
2006: completes her university degree
2006, January: internship at the UNICEF headquartes in New York
2006: returns for postgraduate studies (organisation and leadership)
2006, autumn: starts working at the headquarters of World Childhood Foundation in Stockholm
2006, december: attends Nobel ceremonies (dress picture from IBL)
2007, december: attends Nobel ceremonies (dress picture from IBL)

I listed all the Nobel stuff because I thought it nice to match the dresses to the years. Does anyone know why she missed 2001 and 2004?
Does anyone have more specific dates? And what exactly is her university degree? Bachelor of Arts? :ermm:
When did Madeleine first attend Victoriadagen and June 6th?
Also, I wasn't sure about when she split up with Erik and got together with Jonas.

Does anyone want to start Carl Philip's? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure of the exact reason for Madeline's missing the Nobel awards in 2001, but if you will allow me to venture a guess, I would guess that it was due to her studies in London.

That's what I was thinking, too. But on the other hand, Nobel is quite an important occasion and London ist not that far!
Did Victoria miss Nobel ceremonies during her time in the U.S.?

I am going through the old current events thread and add information. But maybe someone knows about the things in her childhood?

Thank you so much, Helen, for Madeleine's summary. The pics are great. Good to see them altogether, makes it much easier to compare. Your work is much appreciated :flowers:

Hey Avicenna, thank you so much, great that you like it! If you have any more information, just let me know and I'll add it!

Back
Top Bottom