General News about Carl Philip, Sofia and Family, Part 1: May 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sofia and Carl Philip together with at least one of the boys, maybe more ;), attended the Vasaloppet today, March 5, and shared some photos of it:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl Philip has agreed to become Stiftelsen MusikBojen Foundation's patron. The foundation, which was founded by, among others, Claire Rosvall (Founder of Min Stora Dag/My Big Day) and Max Martin, creates access to music therapy for severely vulnerable children and young people with traumatic experiences, severe illnesses, disabilities and mental illness.
The role of patron means support and commitment to MusikBojen's work in giving more children and young people in need access to music therapy.
The patronage is five years.
H.K.H. PRINS CARL PHILIP BLIR STIFTELSEN MUSIKBOJENS BESKYDDARE _ MusikBojen

Carl Philip, the patron and member of the Jury of The Chef of the Year -competition, has been interviewed at the documentary "Det svenska matundret" (The Swedish Food Wonder) on TV4. This year is 40 years since the Chef of the Year took place for the first time.
Carl Philip says: I think that the Chef of the Year will continue to play a big role for Swedish gastronomy and cooking by doing exactly what they have done before. To highlight important issues but also to create an interest in cooking in a more sustainable way. I think that the Chef of the Year will continue to play a big role for Swedish gastronomy and cooking by doing exactly what they have done before. To highlight important issues but also to create an interest in cooking in a more sustainable way.
Här dyker Carl Philip upp i TV4 – bestämt sig för att tala ut _*Svensk Dam

Carl Philip underwent surgery on Friday for his shoulder and arm injury. He injured himself during a family activity a couple of weeks ago.
- It is true that the prince has had a minor operation in hospital after he fell on an outing with the family, says Margareta Thorgren to Svensk Damtidning.
Prins Carl Philip har opererats efter skadan _*Svensk Dam.html

What a lovely new photo of the Princess to mark her birthday!

Carl Philip, Sofia and children were watching Vasaloppet long distance cross country skiing race today.

Influencer and podcast profile Elsa Ekman has told at her podcast, that she flew on the same flight from Stockholm to Nice with Carl Philip, Sofia and their children at the children's Easter holiday.

It seems that Carl Philip and family spent some days at Villa Mirage.

Back
Top Bottom