Discussion about Sofia Hellqvist's Past & Future Role in the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is simply the idea that a fitness instructor wins the heart of Sweden's future Queen. It took quite time to absorb that idea. That is all, I think.

Well, times have changed - though Sofia is not marrying the future monarch. Not the same snobbishness applied to his son, anyway. Or if it was there, the King masked it. (BTW I read the King's body language at the engagement interview quite differently than others. The King looked nervous to me, and 'distant' from Sofia. JMO.)

I still am of the opinion that Sofia must be charming (at least that). Really, there is no reason to think otherwise. Even if I am the one to say it, people in the industry are usually quite pleasant to be around. :flowers:

Last edited:
Snobbishness? This is no fairytale but a real state with a real head of state who oversees his successor's choice of partner. As the Swedes have no any say in who their head of state is, nor their future head of state, it all weighs on the present head of state to decide upon the choice of his successor. I am happy the King apparently did this not so lighthearted but (hopefully) took ample consideration.

The King is the very last person to object anyway. He himself threw his House's requirements out of the window, so he has no any stance against his children.

Excellent point, I completely agree.

I am not convinced that royals marring a non royal should be considered weird now a days. monarchies should not be cristallized in time and the evolution of our society makes the difference shrink between royals and non royals. 200 years ago only royals could get access to education, money and all the rest so it was normal that people from that origin married equal status.

now a days the situations is different of course, but I still think one should make some differences. Kate middleton for instance is perfect for her role and everybody loves her. nobody can say she has a troubled past or she is not fit for the role. she has education, a certain family behind etc, etc. so is the commoner Rania of Jordan, the commoner queen maxima, Mary of Danmark, prince Daniel of Sweden and so on.
they all fit their role brilliantly.

but Sophia Hellqvist??? she has such a troubled past that is really unbelievable that she might fit for the role! don't get me wrong I don't think that she might not be a good girl. but I do think that in making our decisions we should then deal with the consequences.
royal houses should serve as a good example! they should embody some kind of traditions and valour! it's not a question of marrying a commoner or royal. the thing is marrying somebody that could serve as a good example to the subjects. somebody with education, traditions and royal characteristics royal or not.
it is just that a stripper becoming the sister in law of the future queen it's a scandal and a threat to the monarchy.

1. Isn't it funny that things tend to be completely forgotten after the wedding vows are spoken? Kate and William have been married for only a few years and i remember very good the times where Kate didn't seem to be the perfect Princess. "Waity-Katie is partying to much" or "Why doesn't she work? She has the education but doesn't use it. She just waits for William to pop the question. Is such a woman really the right one for the royal family?" Really, Kate wasn't the picture perfect Princess-to-be in her unmarried days. She wasted a lot of days away where she could have done something usefull like working. On a charity maybe.

2. Where does Sofia have a troubled past? Yes, she has a past and it's not a 08/15-past. But it's not a troubled past with drugs, alcohol, driving drunk, being on or another night in jail, getting into fights at nightclubs or comitted crimes. Her past isn't a dark one, just an unusual one.

3. Sofia was NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a stripper!!! Why is this lie always comming up again? I don't get it. :bang:

I can understan the reservations the King had for Daniel and maybe for Chris too... But it's just beyond me that he had those for two men like them and NOTHING about Sofia.... It just doesn't make sense to me... If he was so uncertain and doubtful about the suitability of Daniel I can't undestand why not abous Sofia .... sorry someone explains that to me please...:-(

I can understan the reservations the King had for Daniel and maybe for Chris too... But it's just beyond me that he had those for two men like them and NOTHING about Sofia.... It just doesn't make sense to me... If he was so uncertain and doubtful about the suitability of Daniel I can't undestand why not abous Sofia .... sorry someone explains that to me please...:-(

Because Sofia isn't a wannabe-Crown Princess, whereas Daniel was on his way to become a Prince Consort and future Queen Consort. With a marriage he would have choosen his path into the public life as a 100% royal, whereas Sofia (and Carl Philip) can always choose between privat or public life, beeing just Sofia or an active / part time royal, regardless how long she is married. Why it is still a mystery why the king and queen treated Daniel different than Sofia or Chris is beyond me, because it is more than obvious, why they did so.

Because Sofia isn't a wannabe-Crown Princess, whereas Daniel was on his way to become a Prince Consort and future Queen Consort. With a marriage he would have choosen his path into the public life as a 100% royal, whereas Sofia (and Carl Philip) can always choose between privat or public life, beeing just Sofia or an active / part time royal, regardless how long she is married. Why it is still a mystery why the king and queen treated Daniel different than Sofia or Chris is beyond me, because it is more than obvious, why they did so.

I can your point:flowers: But again with Sofia's past, ( I could believe that she has changed etc) but the past is that, he seemed more relaxed and happy... If he was worried about Daniel's reputation etc for the crown princess he should be worry for Sofia's one too :ermm:

:previous: Maybe he and the queen were worried in the beginning. But Sofia and Carl Philip have been together for years now and no matter what others think, I think she behaved perfectly for a potential future wife of Carl Philip. And maybe the king and the queen think the same.

:previous: Regardless my opinion of her I think that is a huge absurdity and paradox to treat in a very cool way daniel and chris and welcoming so warmly Sofia... Sorry but I can't help it! If daniel was treated so badly can you imagine if he had done the same things Sofia did? Victoria would not have the permission to marry him probably:ohmy:... It's unfair hpw the king treated differently his children IMO

You haven't understand my first answer. It hasn't been about Daniel as hypotetical husband of his daughter, but about Daniel as the hypotetical husband of the crown princess and future queen. Carl Philip and Sofia are in a way different position than Victoria and Daniel. It's only logical that Daniel has to be more perfect than Sofia or Chris.

I also don't think he acted cold towards Chris. Maybe he was a bit disappointed that Chris wanted to stay a privat person and keep his work in the USA. That meant that he would hold Madeleine far away from her parents and who can blame the parents if they aren't happy about a man that would keep their daughter away from them upon marriage. Not by not allowing Madeleine to see them, but just by choosing his country as place to live instead of hers. It's an understandable reason to feel a bit "hmm, hmm" about Chris. But it seems to me that there are no cold feelings at all between Chris and his parents-in-law right now.

And yes, I agree with you on one thing. Victoria wouldn't have been allowed to marry Daniel if Daniel would have had Sofias past. But that's not IMO because Carl Philip is the beloved only son, but because Victoria is in a very unique position and simply has to be treated differently when it comes to such important choices. It's not a question of treating a child different than others or a daughter different than a son, but simply about treating a crown princess and future queen different than a simple prince or princess.

You haven't understand my first answer. It hasn't been about Daniel as hypotetical husband of his daughter, but about Daniel as the hypotetical husband of the crown princess and future queen. Carl Philip and Sofia are in a way different position than Victoria and Daniel. It's only logical that Daniel has to be more perfect than Sofia or Chris.

I also don't think he acted cold towards Chris. Maybe he was a bit disappointed that Chris wanted to stay a privat person and keep his work in the USA. That meant that he would hold Madeleine far away from her parents and who can blame the parents if they aren't happy about a man that would keep their daughter away from them upon marriage. Not by not allowing Madeleine to see them, but just by choosing his country as place to live instead of hers. It's an understandable reason to feel a bit "hmm, hmm" about Chris. But it seems to me that there are no cold feelings at all between Chris and his parents-in-law right now.

And yes, I agree with you on one thing. Victoria wouldn't have been allowed to marry Daniel if Daniel would have had Sofias past. But that's not IMO because Carl Philip is the beloved only son, but because Victoria is in a very unique position and simply has to be treated differently when it comes to such important choices. It's not a question of treating a child different than others or a daughter different than a son, but simply about treating a crown princess and future queen different than a simple prince or princess.

I could not have said this in a better way.

I think that we haven't heard the whole truth about Sofia yet, maybe something will come out which explains the king's attitude towards her. Or maybe something will come out about Carl Philip. But Carl Philip is the king's son, whom he wanted to be his heir. I think that the king has whole his life tried somehow to compensate to Carl Philip that he isn't the heir anymore. Not that there is something that should be compensated. You can see from various photos how close the king is to his son.

About Sofia's past, just that she was partying constantly at the clubs in Stureplan, makes some people very suspicious. Many celebrities have told that using drugs was very common there. From the interview of Linda Thelenius, former Rosing, in 2006 telling about her book and how she used drugs (Swedish glamour model and singer, who attended at Big Brother, posed for Slitz like Sofia etc):
One of the book's strongest chapter is about the dirty back of fame: the drugs.
- That using drugs at Stureplan is frighteningly common and celebrities who do drugs are very tight, almost like a small sect.
Linda tells of drug parties with glamour models, reality show celebrities, star lawyers ("like that you see on TV"), Östermalm Brats and society ladies.
- The fact that I was famous, I was released into parties where people used drugs fully open. It was like, "Welcome to the world of celebrity, so here's how it works." In this circuit you live like on another planet. The celebrities don't gossip on each other. Those are the rules.
What happens when you gossip?
- Then you lose your place in the inner circle and drop your celebrity status. It's a really weird symbiosis.
”Jag knarkade för 8 000 kronor på ett dygn” Wendela Aftonbladet

Sofia's friend Camilla Sundman, with whom she was in Paradise Hotel and in New York, told in March 2005 that she had used cocaine earlier. She said in the interview that nobody should use it.
Jag tog kokain Tv Expressen

Also a friend of Madeleine and the royal family was caught using cocaine in Stureplan.
Kungabarnens vän misstänkt för knarkbrott Nyheter Expressen

Last edited:
I think that we haven't heard the whole truth about Sofia yet, maybe something will come out which explains the king's attitude towards her. Or maybe something will come out about Carl Philip. But Carl Philip is the king's son, whom he wanted to be his heir. I think that the king has whole his life tried somehow to compensate to Carl Philip that he isn't the heir anymore. Not that there is something that should be compensated. You can see from various photos how close the king is to his son.

4. Comments with parallel truths and universes will be deleted. For example: people repeat again and again that the king is traumatized by CP not being the heir. A 'truth' that isn't one. Let's keep things realistic and not develop imaginary scenario's of what people may be thinking.

And now there are conspiracy theories about thing we still don't know about Prince Carl Philip and Sofia.

It's so funny the way people here act to show the irrational hatred they feel about this couple.

About Sofia's past, just that she was partying constantly at the clubs in Stureplan, makes some people very suspicious. Many celebrities have told that using drugs was very common there. From the interview of Linda Thelenius, former Rosing, in 2006 telling about her book and how she used drugs (Swedish glamour model and singer, who attended at Big Brother, posed for Slitz like Sofia etc):
One of the book's strongest chapter is about the dirty back of fame: the drugs.
- That using drugs at Stureplan is frighteningly common and celebrities who do drugs are very tight, almost like a small sect.
Linda tells of drug parties with glamour models, reality show celebrities, star lawyers ("like that you see on TV"), Östermalm Brats and society ladies.
- The fact that I was famous, I was released into parties where people used drugs fully open. It was like, "Welcome to the world of celebrity, so here's how it works." In this circuit you live like on another planet. The celebrities don't gossip on each other. Those are the rules.
What happens when you gossip?
- Then you lose your place in the inner circle and drop your celebrity status. It's a really weird symbiosis.
”Jag knarkade för 8 000 kronor på ett dygn” Wendela Aftonbladet

Sofia's friend Camilla Sundman, with whom she was in Paradise Hotel and in New York, told in March 2005 that she had used cocaine earlier. She said in the interview that nobody should use it.
Jag tog kokain Tv Expressen

Also a friend of Madeleine and the royal family was caught using cocaine in Stureplan.
Kungabarnens vän misstänkt för knarkbrott Nyheter Expressen

Insinuations that Sofia is a drug addict. How predictable.

I wonder when tabloids and gossip columnists became reliable sources. Perhaps it was when Prince Carl Philip and Sofia announced their engagement. I'd love to see some posters giving proofs to things they say about this couple. But I know they will believe everything trash magazines says about them

Last edited:

I fully understand the matter regarding being the crown princess etc, but I think that is unbelievable that Chris and Daniel were treated so suspiciously and cooly: they both had a job before entering the family, Chris decided to continue workin, whic is a very respectful choice, and stayed out of the limelight: for what? for being criticised:ohmy: daniel is such an asset for the family but still he has to prove he's worthing everyday! For the king all this isn to enough but sofia with her immaculated past is untouchable it seems! No objections with her and here in some posts I can see that she is almost praised and justified for everything while daniel and chris are still snubbled.... sorry but that is beyond me really

Regardless my opinion of her I think that is a huge absurdity and paradox to treat in a very cool way daniel and chris and welcoming so warmly Sofia... Sorry but I can't help it! If daniel was treated so badly can you imagine if he had done the same things Sofia did? Victoria would not have the permission to marry him probably:ohmy:... It's unfair hpw the king treated differently his children IMO

Possibly it is over-compensation. The King and Queen knew that Sofia would be a hard sell. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Sofia wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell if there was the slightest hint of coolness or reserve in the King and Queen. Result? OTT 'warmth and smiles'. One could reasonably argue that it was all 'too jolly'.

Carl Philipp had probably made it clear his determination - put his foot down. Who knows, maybe he said he'd 'walk', maybe move to Europe or some where, marry and have babies cut off from the SRF. Who knows what went on, certainly not us. We only have public behavior to go by but that behavior can be calculated to convey an impression, so we just don't know.

I think we will know as time goes on. The first event Sofia attended with the entire SRF was very telling for those inclined to analyze in that way. A general 'signature' will become clear over time. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: I hardly believe that such a passive guy like CP would have really do something... And after all the time and fatigue that require to sofia to get title, money and the son of the king:ROFLMAO::whistling:

With Crown Princess Victoria settled and with already a future Crown Princess on the world, the importance of the marriage of Prince Carl Philip has faded away. The King and Queen probably are more relaxed with the knowledge that the succession is secured and that their youngest daughter had a dramatic break-up of an already public made engagement.

No, not before their weddings. But both Princesses have sued magazines for false information and I think also photos before. And with Sofias past (which is not bad, but simply not a usual past)
Really? I cant speak for anyone else, but if my adult offspring brought home a prospective spouse with the background that this young 'lady' has I would be appalled, and I am not a Royal! Miss Slitz, Paradise Hotel and Jenna Jameson...is three strikes not enough for the civilized world to say no, thank you?

Really a video on youtube?
So what if she made out with a porn star, look like she'll fit perfectly in that family when one of it member allegedly hang out with hooker

Really? I cant speak for anyone else, but if my adult offspring brought home a prospective spouse with the background that this young 'lady' has I would be appalled, and I am not a Royal! Miss Slitz, Paradise Hotel and Jenna Jameson...is three strikes not enough for the civilized world to say no, thank you?

Fortunately most of the civilized world knows how to give someone a second chance and doesn't harp on about things that ceased to happen several years ago :flowers:

Again, i respect your values and believes and you should stick with them because that works for you, but don't project them on the entire civilized world, other values and believes are valid too.

Last edited:
Considering the wide range of social mores that we all live by, I can only think that standards vary greatly. But in thinking that I am reminded of the situation with CP Haakon with Mette Marit in Norway.

Was she more or less worthy than Sofia? Mette-Marit openly confessed her "sins" to the people (God would have been enough for me) and begged their forgiveness and approval. Whereas it seems the Swedes are working on the theory of "least said, soonest mended".

Different strokes for different folks.

What's bad with all that? Really, I don't get it? It's not criminal being the "Miss" of a mens magazine, it's not criminal being a pornstar, it's not criminal making out with someone. Jenna Jameson is not the devil herself, but just a human being. The same goes for Sofia. And if both of them met and had fun for one moment what harm was really done? Two young women kissing? Two young women who didn't work behind a desk in an office at that time but had a slightly different, but not criminal job? Sorry, but I don't get the constant "But Miss Slitz", "But Jenna Jameson" arguments. Both facts are not bad or criminal but just unusual and shouldn't be used to argument that Sofia is not good enough for the civilized world and the constant hints that she has a bad and/or gold-digging character. In fact, people who always use such weak arguments show for me that it's them who are not very civil and tolerant.

What's bad with all that? Really, I don't get it? It's not criminal being the "Miss" of a mens magazine, it's not criminal being a pornstar, it's not criminal making out with someone. Jenna Jameson is not the devil herself, but just a human being. The same goes for Sofia. And if both of them met and had fun for one moment what harm was really done? Two young women kissing? Two young women who didn't work behind a desk in an office at that time but had a slightly different, but not criminal job? Sorry, but I don't get the constant "But Miss Slitz", "But Jenna Jameson" arguments. Both facts are not bad or criminal but just unusual and shouldn't be used to argument that Sofia is not good enough for the civilized world and the constant hints that she has a bad and/or gold-digging character. In fact, people who always use such weak arguments show for me that it's them who are not very civil and tolerant.

Everyone in the civilized world today has different standards and morals, there are many people out there that were brought up with the idea that keeping ones clothes on and not having soft porn sex with someone other then your spouse is being a decent and moral person with high standards of how they live their life. For others and I believe it is the younger generation because of all the social media junk that wearing less clothes and showing the butt, the aole, the boobs and everything else is okay and that sleeping with every tom dick and harry is the way to go........and makes one a popular person for whatever reason. I do know that if a child of mine had brought someone home to marry like SH, I would have huge questions into this person upbringing and how they perceive to be the kind of person who wants to marry into my family, we are all protective of our own families(no just me), I don't know(and none of us do know) for sure how CPC's mother or sister's have reacted to this marriage but in gathering that there is very little interaction(no double dates, nor dinners or shopping trips between girls) between the sisters and SH, I would bet that they aren't very pleased with this girl. Now for KCG, that is another story as he has had his life published and I think this is the type of girl he would approve of given his past (which says a lot about his character). When we are young and foolish we all make mistakes and some of those mistakes will follow us for the rest of our lives and we then will just have to accept the fact that not everyone is going to be happy with us or approve of us and that there are consequences for our actions. Then we must do everything in our power to be a better person if we are mature enough to realize those facts. Is SH that type of person who will change to the standards of the royal family or just be a gold digger who wants the money and lifestyle ......time will tell and that is all we have to go on.

The royal family has decided that Sohpia is good enough to marry their son and be a part of the royal family. That to me says a lot about their ability to forgive mistakes in her past. I also think they know her better than strangers who can't let go of the mistakes she has made . Harping on her past won't change it or stop the wedding.

You know what really sticks out here? The cultural difference between the USA and Europe. What would shellshock the USA ("nipplegate") is perfectly normal and acceptable in Europe. We rather make fun of the shockwave that runs through the US when some famous female "lets it slip". We're living in a world here, in Europe, where it's perfectly okay to show nudity on TV during times when even schoolchildren would watch. Naked, female breasts wouldn't raise an eyebrow or warrant age restriction. TV stations here won't blur or put a black bar over female breasts. We have beaches where everyone (from toddler to senior, men and women, complete strangers) runs around with everything exposed. Finnish sauna has men and women together, without as much as a swimming trunk on.

We've had the 70ies here, with slogans like "Wer zweimal mit derselben pennt gehört schon zum Establishment" (Freely translated "The one who sleeps twice with the same woman is an old, uncool, prude pickle.", gotta have a new sexual partner each night.) Those who invented those slogans back then are now in their sixties and grandparents.

All of this in mind I don't think the majority of Swedes care much about Sofia's past. It's not like she killed someone, or robbed a bank or beat someone up. That'd be real issues. That way she didn't do anything horrible. At least not in a cultural environment where almost every famous, female person once in their lifetime poses nude for Playboy (at least in Germany).

I know this post was pretty off topic, but I do hope it puts some perspective to the debate at hand.

best wishes Michiru

You know what really sticks out here? The cultural difference between the USA and Europe. What would shellshock the USA ("nipplegate") is perfectly normal and acceptable in Europe. We rather make fun of the shockwave that runs through the US when some famous female "lets it slip". We're living in a world here, in Europe, where it's perfectly okay to show nudity on TV during times when even schoolchildren would watch. Naked, female breasts wouldn't raise an eyebrow or warrant age restriction. TV stations here won't blur or put a black bar over female breasts. We have beaches where everyone (from toddler to senior, men and women, complete strangers) runs around with everything exposed. Finnish sauna has men and women together, without as much as a swimming trunk on.

We've had the 70ies here, with slogans like "Wer zweimal mit derselben pennt gehört schon zum Establishment" (Freely translated "The one who sleeps twice with the same woman is an old, uncool, prude pickle.", gotta have a new sexual partner each night.) Those who invented those slogans back then are now in their sixties and grandparents.

All of this in mind I don't think the majority of Swedes care much about Sofia's past. It's not like she killed someone, or robbed a bank or beat someone up. That'd be real issues. That way she didn't do anything horrible. At least not in a cultural environment where almost every famous, female person once in their lifetime poses nude for Playboy (at least in Germany).

I know this post was pretty off topic, but I do hope it puts some perspective to the debate at hand.

best wishes Michiru

That is all good and dandy for you and all the other people that share your views on what a decent moral person should be, for me my grandmother taught me to be a moral human being and a lady and I am most certainly okay with that, if that makes me seem like I am old fashioned that is okay with me for I believe somewhere in the end of things that decency and morals will win out any day of the week. I think in the end time will tell how she will be in the family and just how much she will do to support the people of Sweden.
As for the Entire royal family supporting her..........don't think so until I see it, as they say a picture is worth more then a thousand words.:)

I definitely agree with you, @michiru-kaiou. While it definitely would be talked about here in Denmark, it's not something the vast majority would have gotten all that worked up over (particularly not when it's something that happened so relatively long time ago) – and it doesn't seem that the Swedes are either. Which is great, because in the end Sofia is going to be their princess and not everyone else's.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I think it's quite astonishing just how shallow people are regarding Sofia. Some people are getting worked up as though she had committed some great crime when in reality the only thing she has done is having posed for some raunchy pictures and participated in a reality show when she was younger. I quite frankly would be endlessly more appalled if my offspring brought home a person with such narrow-minded views than a person who has Sofia's "background", but perhaps that is just me.

[/B]

Everyone in the civilized world today has different standards and morals, there are many people out there that were brought up with the idea that keeping ones clothes on and not having soft porn sex with someone other then your spouse is being a decent and moral person with high standards of how they live their life. For others and I believe it is the younger generation because of all the social media junk that wearing less clothes and showing the butt, the aole, the boobs and everything else is okay and that sleeping with every tom dick and harry is the way to go........and makes one a popular person for whatever reason. I do know that if a child of mine had brought someone home to marry like SH, I would have huge questions into this person upbringing and how they perceive to be the kind of person who wants to marry into my family, we are all protective of our own families(no just me), I don't know(and none of us do know) for sure how CPC's mother or sister's have reacted to this marriage but in gathering that there is very little interaction(no double dates, nor dinners or shopping trips between girls) between the sisters and SH, I would bet that they aren't very pleased with this girl. Now for KCG, that is another story as he has had his life published and I think this is the type of girl he would approve of given his past (which says a lot about his character). When we are young and foolish we all make mistakes and some of those mistakes will follow us for the rest of our lives and we then will just have to accept the fact that not everyone is going to be happy with us or approve of us and that there are consequences for our actions. Then we must do everything in our power to be a better person if we are mature enough to realize those facts. Is SH that type of person who will change to the standards of the royal family or just be a gold digger who wants the money and lifestyle ......time will tell and that is all we have to go on.
Exactly so. Well said.

I definitely agree with you, @michiru-kaiou. While it definitely would be talked about here in Denmark, it's not something the vast majority would have gotten all that worked up over (particularly not when it's something that happened so relatively long time ago) – and it doesn't seem that the Swedes are either. Which is great, because in the end Sofia is going to be their princess and not everyone else's.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I think it's quite astonishing just how shallow people are regarding Sofia. Some people are getting worked up as though she had committed some great crime when in reality the only thing she has done is having posed for some raunchy pictures and participated in a reality show when she was younger. I quite frankly would be endlessly more appalled if my offspring brought home a person with such narrow-minded views than a person who has Sofia's "background", but perhaps that is just me.

I agree with you.

I think that all of us here are brought up differently and have different ideas as to what is being a moral decent person and that should be okay with each and everyone of us. I do know that even in today's standards there is some wrong with society when it says a girl who sleeps around with anyone who wants it and a boy who does the very same thing that there are 2 very different sets of standards, it's not okay to be that girl and yet it's macho to be that boy, (that is what is going on in a school and someone who is close to a friend of mine), so the standards don't really mean much when you compare Europe to the US, it really is all about the standards of the individual person and their upbringing. Everyone here has different ideas on SH and have seen the pictures of her past, and yes she was a very young and foolish girl to make those decisions and should have had better parenting in helping her make those decisions, and we all were young and foolish at one time in life, so give that I think that none of us should be thought to be narrow minded, we should be just open minded, and yes I am a very opinionated person on what I think is a decent and moral person(and that is my life and I don't except anyone to change their views to suit me) and that doesn't make me narrow minded, I can see both sides of the coin so to speak and base my judgement on what I would want and the same goes for everyone here. So, SH will have lots of work to do being in the royal family, she will have to adapt to their way of doing things, not her way(ex:Sarah Duchess of York) and only time will tell is she can do that and that is all we have....time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom