The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
I guess ,some of you are waiting with great pleasure the day the vultures will fall on the poor girl

All this tells a lot about how kind and human some people are.It must a real pleasure to be their friend
My friends may not be saints but at least they have a life and therefore don't wish other failure and disgrace
The attitudes will die down after a while. Same people who's complaining will be the same people tuning in the wedding and looking for any signs of a baby bump afterwards.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Majesty

soraya, all I am doing is speculating on what could happen in Sofia's case, based on what has happened to other Royal spouses in the past. I am no more wishing her ill any more than you are wishing her a life of sunshine and lollipops.

I am no vulture, and I resent being called one. I also have a satisfying life, much like your non-saintly friends.

Why the hell are some of you so touchy, so willing to be so insulting to other Forum members where this girl is concerned? Have you met her? Is she a family member? Do you identify so strongly with someone you don't even know? Please knock it off.

Oh...I almost forgot.....

Old 07-19-2014, 07:34 PM
Courtier

Moonmaiden,English is not my first language ,not even the second but I think I have some understanding of it.
I do clearly understand that you were speculating and I didn't find that particular post of you incorrect.
Vulture wasn't adressed to a member but to the press.

Re read the last last sentence of the post following your's,it doesn't sound kind and human.How can somebody wish the falling of another human being with so much pleasure?

I don't know Sofia and the other members of that family.And honestly,with or without Sofia they don't have that great lineage.I have military in my family,one of them could have easily been chosen in place of the first Bernadotte
Old 07-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Majesty

soraya,

Since you write and express yourself so well in English, I find it hard to remember that it's not your first language. Could you please point me to the sentence where you feel I wished bad things to happen to Sofia? Then maybe I can explain/clarify. Thanks
Old 07-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Courtier

re read my post
I said "the last sentence of the post following your's"
Which means that's not your sentence nor your post at 7:49 pm which is harmless

To be frank,even if I don't share all your opinions,I find much pleasure to discuss with you than with some others because you are more open minded
Old 07-19-2014, 08:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
re read my post
I said "the last sentence of the post following your's"
Which means that's not your sentence nor your post at 7:49 pm which is harmless

To be frank,even if I don't share all your opinions,I find much pleasure to discuss with you than with some others because you are more open minded
Do you mean my post? Because mine follows Moonmaiden23's post, but I haven't said anything bad about Sofia.
Or do you mean SElizabeth's post? She is not fond of Sofia, to say the least.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Courtier

Skippy,Not yours too.
Your second guess is right.Sofia seems to be transforming somebody's life into a nightmare.
Implying that those who disagree with her/him are only silly worshipers of Sofia who kiss the ground on which she walks is very insulting.
I don't have the impression that I and other posters kiss that ground nor the ground Victoria walks on

Transposing the moral of a certain part of the world in Sweden is just wrong.
Why not calling for the stoning of sinners because it's ok in certain part of the world.
Funny that we don't hear the outrage of swedish people in this forum.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:39 PM

I'm happy she doesn't work with sexual abuses victims. Sorry to say, but I've heard her talking about them as people with low self-esteem, who needs to learn how to say "No". She doesn't see them as victims.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Courtier

That's not true. Her words were taken out of context. She never said sexually abused people should work on her self esteem. I don't have the source at hand but someone posted the article/interview a while ago. But I'm not sure if it was in this thread or in another and I'm also not sure if this post was deleted during the last clearance from the mods. But maybe the one who posted it can do so again.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenandoah View Post
I'm happy she doesn't work with sexual abuses victims. Sorry to say, but I've heard her talking about them as people with low self-esteem, who needs to learn how to say "No". She doesn't see them as victims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
That's not true. Her words were taken out of context. She never said sexually abused people should work on her self esteem. I don't have the source at hand but someone posted the article/interview a while ago. But I'm not sure if it was in this thread or in another and I'm also not sure if this post was deleted during the last clearance from the mods. But maybe the one who posted it can do so again.
Although I didn't post it, I have found the link by Marengo:
Discussion about Sofia Hellqvist's Past & Future Role in the Royal Family.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:15 PM

Well, I listened to the interview and that's what I heard.

There is still something strange with their bank account. All other charity foundations have a number that starts with 90, an open account, but this isn't and it's very har to find Annual reports about their financial part. What goes to the children and what comes in and all that you usually find. I can't find the reports for 2011 and 2013 and I've asked others too, and they can¨t find it either.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Serene Highness

Shenandoah, did you read the exact statement that I posted on what you believe her to have said?
Old 07-27-2014, 07:34 PM

In the article you can read : "Hon drog i gång Project Playground för ungefär två år sedan." And the article was dated 11-11-07. Since you live in Sweden, I guess you understand Swedish and then you know that "drog igång" means to start something. So she must have started it about 2009.
Just a few days ago, I read that Sofia,during the spring 2010, had been in SA as a volunteer in a place for children. She said she was maybe going back for volunteering again in the autumn. So at that time she wasn't a co-worker, she was a volunteer.

I've tried to find the article but I can't. I'll try again.

Yes Skippy, I did, but it was in another intervju. I'll try to see if I can find it.
If I'm wrong, I'm only happy.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Well, I listened to the interview and that's what I heard.

There is still something strange with their bank account. All other charity foundations have a number that starts with 90, an open account, but this isn't and it's very har to find Annual reports about their financial part. What goes to the children and what comes in and all that you usually find. I can't find the reports for 2011 and 2013 and I've asked others too, and they can¨t find it either.
Here is the 2011 annual report.

Here is the 2012 annual report.

The 2013 annual report may not have been made public yet.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:33 PM
Royal Highness

Sofia made their mistakes in the past, but I think he's doing a good job as a bride of Carl Philip. And that's all that matters. Let's give him a chance.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:22 AM
Serene Highness

Giving people chances is all well and good but a leopard don't change it's shorts that easy...We know she is an exhibitionist with a good deal of ambition. Being a princess will get her all the attention she desires.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:58 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
Do you mean my post? Because mine follows Moonmaiden23's post, but I haven't said anything bad about Sofia.
Or do you mean SElizabeth's post? She is not fond of Sofia, to say the least.

Skippy:
I would appreciate it if you would not use my name in any of your comments if I am not involved in the discussion. For me personally, that is a no-no......I do not like it would other people speak for me, as I am very capable of speaking for myself as you well know.
Old 07-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post

The first report is from September 2010 to December 2011. But there is budget only for 2010 and told that budget for 2011 will be published later. But in 2012 annual report is budget only for 2012.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
[/B]Skippy:
I would appreciate it if you would not use my name in any of your comments if I am not involved in the discussion. For me personally, that is a no-no......I do not like it would other people speak for me, as I am very capable of speaking for myself as you well know.
The elaboration was not necessarily needed indeed, my apology, but as for mentioning your name - it was only meant as a reference for soraya.
I do not see anything wrong with that, neither would I object when someone uses my name as a reference to a post I placed earlier. It at least means that it has been read. I want to leave it at this.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:58 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
In the article you can read : "Hon drog i gång Project Playground för ungefär två år sedan." And the article was dated 11-11-07. Since you live in Sweden, I guess you understand Swedish and then you know that "drog igång" means to start something. So she must have started it about 2009.
Just a few days ago, I read that Sofia,during the spring 2010, had been in SA as a volunteer in a place for children. She said she was maybe going back for volunteering again in the autumn. So at that time she wasn't a co-worker, she was a volunteer.

I've tried to find the article but I can't. I'll try again.

Yes Skippy, I did, but it was in another intervju. I'll try to see if I can find it.
If I'm wrong, I'm only happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The first report is from September 2010 to December 2011. But there is budget only for 2010 and told that budget for 2011 will be published later. But in 2012 annual report is budget only for 2012.
Shouldn't all this be transferred to the Sofia and Project Playground thread?

Closed Thread

Tags
prince carl philip