Carl Philip's Hobbies and Leisure Pursuits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess1983

City
valencia
Country
Spain
Hello everybody! I am a girl from Spain and I'm going to go to Stockholm in April, and I would like to meet Carl Philip!! hehehe. Does anybody know if I could meet him anywhere, specially at night? hehehe.

Thanks!!!:whistling:

Usually he comes up to Stockholm for the weekends, then he stays in his appartment at Slottsbacken 2, opposite the Royal Palace. The Prince likes to go out nightclubbing and you can spot him at the clubs around Stureplan.
He goes to sport events, restaurants, both for brunch and dinner and for a coffe in coffeshops. Also he takes his dog for walks at Djurgården.
But, the clubs/restaurants around Stureplan is the best chance to see him!
GOOD LUCK! ;) ;)

After moderator discussion, this thread has now been re-opened, and renamed to "Carl Philip's Hobbies and Leisure Pursuits" (which can encompass a broader range of topics than just possible nightclubs). Please try to stay on topic.

JessRulz
for the Swedish Moderators

Carl Philip's favourite music

Does anybody knows what kind of music does Carl Philip like?

There was an article in "Svensk Damtidning" to his 30th birthday. There was said that he likes Coldplay and two other artists(I think these were the artists, but nt sure). I do not find the article any more, so I can't proove it. Maybe someone can proove it.

Www.angelfire.com mentioned:

The Prince enjoys being outside in the nature, is interested in sports, and is a good swimmer. He also enjoys sailing and has an interest in cars.

Back
Top Bottom