A Boy for Carl Philip and Sofia - Alexander Erik Hubertus Bertil: April 19, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aint it strange that they dont say if its a boy or a girl?

The Marshal of The Realm is delighted to announce that HRH Princess Sofia gave birth to a healthy child on April 19 at 6.25 pm at Danderyd Hospital.
Both mother and child are in good health.

Announcement from the Marshal of the Realm - Sveriges Kungahus

Congratulations to the couple
Its strange that no info on gender of the child. A girl? A boy?

Last edited:
I can't wait to learn the sex of their child.

Beautiful news! Congratulations!!!

Finally!! Congratulations to the happy couple & their families.I cant wait for the details.

Strange. With Oscar first the Press Conferencen was announed and only after the Press Cionference more details abouth the brth like the gender and time of the birth.

Last edited:
There will be a press conference at 9.30 pm - hopefully with Carl Philip included.

Finally!!! Congratulations to Prince Carl and Princess Sofia!
I am excited to learn about the gender of the baby!!!

Last edited:
New Baby for Prince Carl Philip & Princess Sofia

Congratulations to the happy Parents,like everyone else I'm wondering why the baby's gender hasn't been announced but I'm sure we won't have too long of a wait.

Last edited:
Congrats to the new parents!
So excited to learn the gender and name of the baby :)

strange indeed that the gender of the baby wasn't revealed? i believe we had the gender in the official statement when victoria and madeleine's children were born.
excited for the meeting with the press in just an hour!

with the other Swedish births was the gender announced right away or?

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia!

Well we only knew the gender of Oscar when Daniel spoke to the press conference. People will find it strange this time around because Daniel came to the press right away after the announcement of the birth of Oscar. But with Car Philip's baby one more hour to wait for the press conference is a bit to much.

Maybe with the queen in New York they delayed the gender announcement until she was able to be given all the details?!

with the other Swedish births was the gender announced right away or?

With Estelle and Oscar Daniel told it at the Press Conferences. And after the Press Conference sthe offical announcement was made.

Congrats to the Princely couple and I can't wait to see some coverage. :flowers:

Congrats and best wishes to CP and Sofia! Can't wait to see the baby and learn his/her name :)

Anything official yet? FB sites are saying it's a boy.

LaRae

Can't understand the fuzz about the sex! It's a healthy baby and both mother and child are doing well, what else matters right now!

I was actually very happy that the press release was frased this way

It is their first child I think they are probably enjoying this special time. We have waited this long what is another hour as long as baby and mom are doing fine.

Where can i watch the Press Conference online?? Any link please??

Back
Top Bottom