The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-20-2016, 05:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
So tomorrow we will hear the name of little prince. My guess: HRH Prince Carl Erik Bertil.
I really hope that Princess Madeleine will travel to Sweden in order to attend at Te Deum on Friday!
She's not on the guest list, but I think that's for the best. If she doesn't attend, it's according to the schedule. If she does, she will be a welcome surprise addition to the guest list.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:37 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
She's not on the guest list, but I think that's for the best. If she doesn't attend, it's according to the schedule. If she does, she will be a welcome surprise addition to the guest list.
Yes. That makes sense.
I guess its not very easy to make quick travel arrangements when you have two little children to consider. Still it would be nice to see her attending and she could see her brother's first child this week.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:02 AM
Nobility

Madeleine is not coming to the Te Deum? Travel arrangements problems I guess. Has she posted on Facebook yet?
Old 04-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Madeleine is not coming to the Te Deum? Travel arrangements problems I guess. Has she posted on Facebook yet?
I haven't seen anything from her yet. Strange that she hasn't posted something on Facebook - she's usually quick to do that.

But I wouldn't blame her if she opts out on the Te Deum. She and the whole family will be in Stockholm next week for the kings birthday celebrations, so if she came here on friday as well, that would mean a whole lot of traveling for a mother of two youngsters.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:46 AM
Commoner

Kungens första ord om nya lill-prinsen | Nyheter | Expressen

The King visited his grandson at the hospital. Poor Queen Silvia have to wait till she can meet him for the first time. CG looks very happy and smiling, he's not his usual grumpy self.
Could not help but notice that reporter. His hair look so greasy, does he ever wash his hair??
Old 04-20-2016, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Delighted for them ! I can't wait for pix... I hope he will have his mother's eyes !
Old 04-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm glad that the baby is healthy and everything went well. The jing must be happy that his son got a son as well...

I hope Bertil or Car Gustav isn't the first name.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

The wishes from the family:

Familjens lyckönskningar - Sveriges Kungahus
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

I wonder if Madeleine will post something on facebook. She did it right saway when Oscar was born. Maybe after the name will be announced. Or maybe not.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:00 AM
Nobility

The Te Deum was scheduled for the day after the birth when the invitations were sent, so it seems it was a surprise that the birth came while Queen Silvia was traveling.

I wonder why the cabinet meeting will take place a day early; as far as I recall, the previous ones were held on the morning of the Te Deum.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

It would make sense that Madddie isn't at the te deum, it would make no sense to fly in for Friday when she will be there next week for her father's birthday. I'm sure she will have seen pictures of the baby already.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Super Moderator

The little Family has left the hospital. And published a carseat pic (but one can see a bit more of the little Prince then of Prince Oscar).

Prins Carl Philip och Prinsessan Sofia hemma - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 04-20-2016, 12:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope we'll get a pic tomorrow, when the names are announced. Sofia looks in good health
Old 04-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Nobility

Very exciting. Yes Princess Sofia looks wonderful and Prince CP is so proud. What a year this couple has had. Looking forward to a photo of the little one. I guess and hope Bertil will be part of his name.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Royal Highness

Sofia looks really good. Not at all as if she's gone through labor.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Not sure can say you can see more of the baby... you see a tiny bit of his forehead, the rest is covered. Hopefully we will have a photo tomorrow when they post the baby's name on the family site.

Sofia looks quite good and they are both happy
Old 04-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Aristocracy

They both look really Happy! The little family to enjoy quietly at home now
Old 04-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The little Family has left the hospital. And published a carseat pic (but one can see a bit more of the little Prince then of Prince Oscar).

Prins Carl Philip och Prinsessan Sofia hemma - Sveriges Kungahus
Sofia looks nice.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Madeleine congratulates via Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMad...42383842565722
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Finally. I was wondering why she hadn't congratulated so far ;-)

Tags
birth, prince alexander of sweden