The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 08-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 1,301
Gaat koning Willem-Alexander Ice Bucket Challenge aan? - Blauw Bloed

Can anyone translate this? It appears that WA attended a very funny game
__________________

__________________
"Life is just a journey" (Princess Diana).
"You have mosquitoes, I have the press!"(Prince Philip)
"I hope it comes soon because I'm going on holiday!" (The Queen).
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 08-20-2014, 08:05 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Gaat koning Willem-Alexander Ice Bucket Challenge aan? - Blauw Bloed

Can anyone translate this? It appears that WA attended a very funny game
http://translate.google.nl/translate...nd%3D767275017
This is not a game, it's the ice-bucket challenge for awareness and donations for the disease ALS.
In itself a great initiative, but imo lot's of people now see it as just a fun "getting wet" activity and don't link it to ALS (and certainly don't donate any money for research of this devastating disease).

Even though i'm not much of a Charlie Sheen fan, i kinda agree with his variation:
http://9gag.com/gag/a1ZZGnw
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 08-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
It is the challenge for the fight against the awful disease ALS, asking famous people to throw themselves with a bucket of ice water. As expected the King refused to throw himself soaking wet with ice water. Saying no is an option by the way, then it is expected to do a donation.

The couple however has a warm heart for the fight against ALS. Two years ago (then) Princess Máxima participated in a canal swim to raise money for ALS. His spouse and her daughters all were present to cheer and support the swimming Princess.

Picture: http://static3.volkskrant.nl/static/...xl_1349043.jpg
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 08-21-2014, 03:39 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
In the meantime security experts have hinted why it might have been necessary for the State to rent lands next to the King's estate for the erection of fences: the longer the distance is between the fence and the villa, the more time security forces have for an interception of possible intruders whom managed to penetrate the fenced estate.

The minister of the Interior refused to go into detail. He remarked that every Dutch citizen enjoys the right to be protected when there is a threat. What exactly is done, how long it will last and the costs are never revealed. The minister hinted to politicians as Mr Geert Wilders (the maverick right-wing politician) who is under threat for years and has to live under extremely tight security. The State pays for that too, without any reservation.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 08-21-2014, 04:00 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
The minister of the Interior refused to go into detail. He remarked that every Dutch citizen enjoys the right to be protected when there is a threat. What exactly is done, how long it will last and the costs are never revealed. The minister hinted to politicians as Mr Geert Wilders (the maverick right-wing politician) who is under threat for years and has to live under extremely tight security. The State pays for that too, without any reservation.
And ofcourse the argument against is that if i want to protect myself in my own house, that i'm the one paying for a fence, camera's etc, and if i need more space between the fence and my house, i would have to lease or buy the land myself..

The vibe it gives of is that for a king who is so adamant about protecting his privacy (see mediacode and such) and who knows from a start protection is needed for that *and* has plenty of money to pay for it (see yacht), he seems very happy to leave as much to government money as he can
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 08-21-2014, 07:41 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 1,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Google Translate
This is not a game, it's the ice-bucket challenge for awareness and donations for the disease ALS.
In itself a great initiative, but imo lot's of people now see it as just a fun "getting wet" activity and don't link it to ALS (and certainly don't donate any money for research of this devastating disease).

Even though i'm not much of a Charlie Sheen fan, i kinda agree with his variation:
Charlie Sheen - Ice bucket challenge - 9GAG
a very noble cause! But I guess the king won't attend, right?
__________________
"Life is just a journey" (Princess Diana).
"You have mosquitoes, I have the press!"(Prince Philip)
"I hope it comes soon because I'm going on holiday!" (The Queen).
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 08-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
And ofcourse the argument against is that if i want to protect myself in my own house, that i'm the one paying for a fence, camera's etc, and if i need more space between the fence and my house, i would have to lease or buy the land myself..

The vibe it gives of is that for a king who is so adamant about protecting his privacy (see mediacode and such) and who knows from a start protection is needed for that *and* has plenty of money to pay for it (see yacht), he seems very happy to leave as much to government money as he can
The King already had to buy an extra slot of land for the erection of an annex and an extra garage for the security. There was already a fence and limited access via the sea. The NCTb (the counter-terrorism unit) apparently found it not secure enough and advised extra hindrances. It is possible that the King is not at all happy about this because he (and his family) felt in love with this unspoiled part of Greece and now finds himself surrounded by a terrorism proof fence.

I understand the feeling: why doesn't he pay it by himself? But also others who need protection have not asked for it and are also not forced to pay for it. Even footballclubs are not charged for the costs of police while they have millions to buy new players. It is a principle of free protection for any Dutch citizen, the King included.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 08-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
The King already had to buy an extra slot of land for the erection of an annex and an extra garage for the security. There was already a fence and limited access via the sea. The NCTb (the counter-terrorism unit) apparently found it not secure enough and advised extra hindrances. It is possible that the King is not at all happy about this because he (and his family) felt in love with this unspoiled part of Greece and now finds himself surrounded by a terrorism proof fence.

I understand the feeling: why doesn't he pay it by himself? But also others who need protection have not asked for it and are also not forced to pay for it. Even footballclubs are not charged for the costs of police while they have millions to buy new players. It is a principle of free protection for any Dutch citizen, the King included.

I'm afraid that this is not the general feeling in the NL-media, not even in the non-gossip-variety...
The prime-minister should have reported the expense when it happened, just like it happens when other people receive government support, and especially after the "drama" around the Mozambique-villa some years ago... With the Mozambique situation in mind, the greek villa was chosen because all the necessary options were available (both for the family themselves as for their protection), therefore it's a bit strange that extra expense for security is needed.
But it's also a bit of a continuing story: nobody complained about the yacht, because that was the king's own money, but when you have a yacht, you need a dock (or similar) so you can "park" it near your house: the dock for the king's yacht is payed with government money. So it's not really just this fence, but fence and other expenses and lease for land which is only worth a tenth of the lease-amount and the prime-minister not being straight-forward about it all, etc etc

fyi: with football there was a similar discussion some years ago, but the difference here is that the protection in the footballstadium is handled by the footballclub itself, while protection of public space is handled by the government.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 08-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
It seems that the dock was also a wish of the NTCb (the counter terrorism unit). Various Dutch departments have done all efforts to obtain all permits and licenses for the construction of that dock. It is all unlucky and I also have the feeling: why does the King not simply chose a nice old château in France, for an example near Orange...

But also there the same discussion would arise: like around Eikenhorst, Drakensteyn, the royal palaces, apparently (and sadly) there needs to be an advanced security fence around. Soestdijk Palace just has a relatively low fence and that was always okay. Before 1982 Noordeinde Palace had no any fence at all. It seems inevitable.

I understood that various officials had to do all efforts to obtain pieces of land and make a long-time arrangement. So apparently the Prime Minister, the Minister of the Interior and who knows more found it all necessary. They could have said: no. (And maybe the King was happy with that too, not having an ugly fence and a concrete dock spoiling his pittoresque estate).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 08-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Protestantse Kerk: Koning getuigt te weinig van zijn geloof - Religie - TROUW
Leaders of the Protestant Church in the Netherlands (of which the King is a member) note that his reign up until now shows relatively little sign of religion.
They suggest that for the King to be neutral and "for all dutch people" doesn't mean that there should be no attention for his religion.

Already at last years christmas speech there were some remarks from religious circles that the King didn't mention God or Jesus once.

A survey earlier this year shows that only 7% of the dutch people thinks the King should be "neutral" about his religion; 75% thinks it's fine for the King to show is religion within his kingship.
Koningshuis mag christelijk geloof uitdragen - Geloven

(In the Netherlands, around 44% of the general public is not religious, approx 27% is Roman-Catholic, approx 20% is protestant or one of the other christian denominations, the rest follows various other religions; figures from CBS 2009 http://statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publi...DR=T,G2&STB=G1)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
In Trouw, a protestant newspaper, there were arguments pro and contra for a more public exposure of the King's religion. I made a summary in English:

Your Majesty, you can not hide God
Willem-Alexander is King in the name of us all, but that does not mean he has to wipe out his own identity. The Rev. Karin van den Broeke is right: the Sovereign would do well to bear witness to his motives. Personal faith may sustain in this.

That the King is a committed Christian is beyond doubt. Take the fact that now 29 years long the King and several friends have monthly meetings to discuss faith with the Rev. Carel ter Linden (the royal family's pastor). From the accounts of the Rev. Ter Linden we know that the King is interested and actively participating during those evenings. The fact that the King did his Confirmation when he was 30 years old, shows that his choice to become a full member of the Protestant Church was well-thought and not impulsive.

In an interview with Paul Witteman (then) Prince Willem-Alexander stated that his faith "is something that leads to life." "I'm not very religious," he admitted, "but a convinced believer." Follow suit does not mean that he has to put Christianity on a pedestal. Willem-Alexander represents a country with strong Christian roots - as King he may show that.

Now the fact that the Netherlands have developed into a multicultural country, does not change this. Respect for diversity goes well with being conscious about the own history and identity. In the King's own words: "I believe that in order to function in a multicultural society, you have to nurture your own roots well."

King Willem-Alexander does not need to worry about the separation of church and state. It only requires that the state must not interfere in the policies of the church and vice-versa. The government and the Crown treat the Protestant Church like other churches: as an important but not all-powerful institution in society. The Protestant Church is not advantaged because the King accidentally happens to be a member of it.


Your Majesty, your faith is entirely private
Orthodox Protestants would like to see a pious and God-fearing leader on the throne. A figurehead of church and fatherland that propagates traditional Protestant values. Willem-Alexander can not be such a King. First, because he does not meet the profile, but also because most of the Netherlands are not at all waiting for such a sort of monarch.

By keeping a low profile about his faith, the King prevents to alienate atheïsts, Muslims, Jews and other believers. That King Willem-Alexander feels inspired by his belief in the Christian God is valuable, but it does not oblige him to demonstrate this all the time.

His mother was a bit more explicit about her faith. (Then) Queen Beatrix spoke about "a strong belief that God directs my life". The Queen went to church regularly and had frequent contact with the Rev. Ter Linden. King Willem-Alexander is completely free in forming the kingship in his own way. Invoking God in speeches is mostly tradition. His predecessors have always changed traditions and conventions. The King can do that too.

Last year the Rev. Ter Linden told in the newspaper Trouw that the young Prince Willem-Alexander was fascinated by the "stories" in the Bible. The orthodox view that the Bible contains no "stories" but "histories" did not appeal the Prince. From such a King we can hardly expect to sail a traditional religious course.

Incidentally, we should not forget that King Willem-Alexander has shown his Christian faith so now and then. During the Investiture the King mentioned that he will rule "by the grace of God." His first Address from the Throne was concluded by wishing the parliamentarians "God's blessing to rest upon them". Thus King Willem-Alexander's kingship is not thát secular.

Link to the article in Dutch: Koning, waarom zwijgt u over God? - Christendom - TROUW
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 08-27-2014, 04:35 AM
lucien's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,216
An overzealous rascal this so-called reverant Trouw is a trut-krant beyond its experation date trying to get sensational......HM is King of ALL,that includes all denominations.Anything like this reveals the overzealous stupendishness of some these days.HM doesn't have to mention god in every darn speech or conversation!Really.All this is taken with a raise of eyebraws and shrugs here....Cucumbertime ad nauseam!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
In Trouw, a protestant newspaper, there were arguments pro and contra for a more public exposure of the King's religion. I made a summary in English:

Your Majesty, you can not hide God
Willem-Alexander is King in the name of us all, but that does not mean he has to wipe out his own identity. The Rev. Karin van den Broeke is right: the Sovereign would do well to bear witness to his motives. Personal faith may sustain in this.

That the King is a committed Christian is beyond doubt. Take the fact that now 29 years long the King and several friends have monthly meetings to discuss faith with the Rev. Carel ter Linden (the royal family's pastor). From the accounts of the Rev. Ter Linden we know that the King is interested and actively participating during those evenings. The fact that the King did his Confirmation when he was 30 years old, shows that his choice to become a full member of the Protestant Church was well-thought and not impulsive.

In an interview with Paul Witteman (then) Prince Willem-Alexander stated that his faith "is something that leads to life." "I'm not very religious," he admitted, "but a convinced believer." Follow suit does not mean that he has to put Christianity on a pedestal. Willem-Alexander represents a country with strong Christian roots - as King he may show that.

Now the fact that the Netherlands have developed into a multicultural country, does not change this. Respect for diversity goes well with being conscious about the own history and identity. In the King's own words: "I believe that in order to function in a multicultural society, you have to nurture your own roots well."

King Willem-Alexander does not need to worry about the separation of church and state. It only requires that the state must not interfere in the policies of the church and vice-versa. The government and the Crown treat the Protestant Church like other churches: as an important but not all-powerful institution in society. The Protestant Church is not advantaged because the King accidentally happens to be a member of it.


Your Majesty, your faith is entirely private
Orthodox Protestants would like to see a pious and God-fearing leader on the throne. A figurehead of church and fatherland that propagates traditional Protestant values. Willem-Alexander can not be such a King. First, because he does not meet the profile, but also because most of the Netherlands are not at all waiting for such a sort of monarch.

By keeping a low profile about his faith, the King prevents to alienate atheïsts, Muslims, Jews and other believers. That King Willem-Alexander feels inspired by his belief in the Christian God is valuable, but it does not oblige him to demonstrate this all the time.

His mother was a bit more explicit about her faith. (Then) Queen Beatrix spoke about "a strong belief that God directs my life". The Queen went to church regularly and had frequent contact with the Rev. Ter Linden. King Willem-Alexander is completely free in forming the kingship in his own way. Invoking God in speeches is mostly tradition. His predecessors have always changed traditions and conventions. The King can do that too.

Last year the Rev. Ter Linden told in the newspaper Trouw that the young Prince Willem-Alexander was fascinated by the "stories" in the Bible. The orthodox view that the Bible contains no "stories" but "histories" did not appeal the Prince. From such a King we can hardly expect to sail a traditional religious course.

Incidentally, we should not forget that King Willem-Alexander has shown his Christian faith so now and then. During the Investiture the King mentioned that he will rule "by the grace of God." His first Address from the Throne was concluded by wishing the parliamentarians "God's blessing to rest upon them". Thus King Willem-Alexander's kingship is not thát secular.

Link to the article in Dutch: Koning, waarom zwijgt u over God? - Christendom - TROUW
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 08-27-2014, 04:53 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
An overzealous rascal this so-called reverant Trouw is a trut-krant beyond its experation date trying to get sensational......HM is King of ALL,that includes all denominations.Anything like this reveals the overzealous stupendishness of some these days.HM doesn't have to mention god in every darn speech or conversation!Really.All this is taken with a raise of eyebraws and shrugs here....Cucumbertime ad nauseam!
You must be among the 7% then..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 08-28-2014, 04:39 AM
Marengo's Avatar
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 14,315
Well, although 75% thinks it is fine if he shows some of his religious beliefs, that doesn't mean that they think that he ought to show it. Personally I think that a higher deity has no place in state events but I don't mind the king referring to his God in his christmas speech, which is a personal one or the religious marriage and baptism.

The RF was long associated with protestantism and usually did a lot to please them. In the 30-ties Juliana had to stop using the Piet Hein yacht on sunday for example, after criticism from the churches. The last decades this changed,as less people are religious but this causes uneasiness with the core group of orthodox christians.

A few years ago they critisized the RF for attending official functions & having personal engagements on sundays. Two months ago the criticism on (the catholic) queen Máxima -for being too exhubertant- came mainly from this group, and now this. In the 90-ties they voted against the wedding of Prince Maurits to the catholic Marilene van den Broek and attacked Queen Juliana for taking the communion at their wedding. Obviously they have difficulties in accepting their reduced role.

I would say it is too soon to say anything useful about the matter, the king has only been on the throne for 16 months. But being too outspoken about his personal beliefs will undoubtably lead to a flow of criticism from most of society. Whatever his personal beliefs are, they are his own and they have no place in a secular state. A Luxembourg scenario where the Grand Duke let his personal beliefs prevail over his constitutional duty would -quite rightly- lead to a serious crisis.

---
About the fence in Greece: I understand that the press and some parties spin this out of proportion and that it leaves a bad impression. But if you leave out the populist arguments it isn't that odd. He 'works' for the Dutch state and the state is responsible for his safety. Even the neo-fascist politician Geert Wilders is protected so why not the king? In many cases the state actually provides for a holiday retreat for their presidents and prime ministers (Chateau Rambouillet in France, Camp David etc). And added to that: I think it would be more expensive if he would holiday on different places all the time. Each and every time the security services would have to make a risk calculation, provide extra safety measures etc.

As others said: I am quite sure that the king would have preferred his retreat not to be spoiled by such an ugly fence. Sadly that doesn't make a nice & catchy headline for a newspaper and neither does it provide some eager 2nd rate members of parlament with some minutes on television. So the whole thing is blown out of proportion, as has been the case with most (royal and non-royal) issues since the late 90-ties/ early 2000s due to rising populism in politics and in the press.

The boat: how the king wants to spend his own money is his own business. He can throw it all in the North Sea if he wants to.

Anyway... the next thing will be the costs of the restauration of Huis ten Bosch, which will probably cost millions. That the palace is state property, used for state functions will be ignored by the press and politicians and I am sure the couple will be blamed for the whole thing. Not that it is unusual to have some works done on a property when the old owner moves out and a new one moves in. Especially since it has been 3 1/2 decades when the palace had its last extensive renovation.
__________________
TRF Rules and FAQ
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 08-28-2014, 06:22 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Imo, The thing about the fence is that it is pretty hard to justify why it wasn't build on the king's land:
- the view? it's now maybe 1 meter further away, now it's on the neighbour's land that was leased (it was only a tiny sliver that was leased, just for the fence)
- with other people's protection it's the same situation? Security and protection yes, that is public service to anyone who needs it, but noone is complaining about that: if i need protection around my house and a fence has to erected, do you honestly think that that will stand on my neighbour's land?
- vacation in one place? but they already also vacationed in Peru this year and they have several other holiday houses which can be used by various family members, as well as several large estates in the netherlands which are also secured.

By the way, because non-dutch forum-members might not know, but these issues were raised by mainstream media in the NL, not just by gossip magazines. Trouw is a respectable mainstream newspaper, but one of the few in the NL which actually states that it's a Christian paper.

Anyway, this will all blow over once the RF will restart work again, which will be pretty soon i expect
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 08-28-2014, 11:39 AM
lucien's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 6,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
You must be among the 7% then..
I am among the 100% Dutch that do not feel HM has to mention God in every fiddledee sentence,no.And even former respectable mainstream papers face the problem of reclining interest as we have the web,i-Pad,i-Pod,tablet,pi..but that is here ofcourse in the big city..So they will and do lend themselves to issues beneath them and most did not even know about let alone had an interest in.No.it's hyped up nonsense,totally.This is 2014AD not BC.Next!

As you yourself state two posts below..like you,this will all blow over I'm sure.

I stick with Marengo's statement.Entirely!!Hear Hear Hear!And on the costs for Huis ten Bosch,been done before in the early 1980's when the then Monarch wished to take up Residence at Huis ten Bosch....It needed the renovation as it does now,and eventually all hypes subside...then,and now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 08-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lapalisse, France
Posts: 990
The problem is that nothing happens without the backing of the ministers. That fence around the holiday estate in Greece had the backing of the ministers. The renovation of Huis ten Bosch Palace had the backing of the ministers. No single eurocent can be spent without it being budgetted in the -by the Parliament approved- State Budget.

The Royal House is accidentally one of these rare state services which always remain within the budget and never had any criticisms by the comptrollers and accountants of the Auditory Chamber (the independent comptrolling body which controls the accountability of all expenses by the State).

When there is "uproar" about the high costs of the security in Greece or the renovation of the Palace, it never becomes clear that it was the State which fully agreed with these costs, as they have accorded a budget for it. I think it is strange that never a minister steps forward and says: "I have accorded the extensive restoration of Huis ten Bosch Palace". Now it remains silent and suddenly King Willem-Alexander is "framed" as a luxe-King.

Honesty needs to say that buying speedboats, overseas properties and the most expensive Audi does not help to fight that image either. Somewhere the King seems quite close to his grandfather Prince Bernhard with his Ferrari cars and always a bottle of cooled Moët Pommery Rose and a fresh San Cristóbal cigar in the back seat.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 09-01-2014, 11:21 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,325
.

Willem-Alexander, Máxima and the girls attended the world rowing championship at the Bosbaan in Amsterdam yesterday, August 31:




** ppe gallery **


** roeien.nl: Koninklijk bezoek en de LM4- hoopten op een stunt ** translation **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Willem-Alexander, Máxima and the girls attended the world rowing championship at the Bosbaan in Amsterdam yesterday, August 31:


** ppe gallery **


** roeien.nl: Koninklijk bezoek en de LM4- hoopten op een stunt ** translation **
And... the girls wore different outfits
www.royalfanvivian.nl: Koninklijk gezin bij WK roeien
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-01-2014, 01:40 PM
queenofcelts's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Posts: 496
no pictures from taking girls to school?
__________________

__________________
My blog in Russian

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
general news, king willem-alexander, princess alexia (2005 -), princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia, princess of orange, queen maxima


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
King Willem-Alexander, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - present) Marengo King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family 168 09-16-2014 02:29 AM
King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - present) Marengo King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family 85 09-14-2014 05:45 PM
King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family: General News (July 2013 - present) Marengo King Philippe & Queen Mathilde and Family 62 09-04-2014 05:55 AM
King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima's Visits to the Provinces; May-June 2013 lucien Abdication & Inauguration 2013 47 06-22-2013 07:26 AM
Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Family, General News 1 (January 2010 - April 2013) Marengo Current Events Archive 163 04-29-2013 11:58 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit duchess of cambridge dutch royal history fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king constantine ii king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games olympics ottoman picture of the month pom president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]