Willem-Alexander & Máxima's Visit to Mongolia: June 14-18, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture at bottom left;"Who said I left my hairdresser at Bangkok?"

Wonderfull pictures!

lucien said:
Picture at bottom left;"Who said I left my hairdresser at Bangkok?"

Wonderfull pictures!

Hahaha, good one. Yes, you're right. She looked lovely with her hair up (as she does most of the time with hairdo's like that... :D)

Maxima is such a beautiful woman!
I am always happy to see pictures of her and the Prince of Orange!
But I have to agree that her hair doesn't look pretty the last time...
maybe she should try something new...:rolleyes:
Anyway, her outfits today looked great! This hat is stunning!

What silver dress Maxie? The last photos we have of them, is that a top with slacks or a dress?

Well silver top/dress. I haven't figured that one out yet, I'm hoping for more pictures. :) It looks a bit silverish (is that a word?!), don't you think?

Maxima's hat is great! :D
Does anyone know the designer?
The Dutch Women seem to love amazing hats (Beatrix, Laurentien, Maxima ;) ).

Will Beatrix join the Couple, or will just WA and Maxima attend the Visit for the whole time?:confused:

Maxie said:
Hahaha, good one. Yes, you're right. She looked lovely with her hair up (as she does most of the time with hairdo's like that... :D)
So true! One paper in the Netherlands calls that her "Evita Peron look", which means that I can now not see a picture of Maxima with her hair in a bun without thinking, there's the Dutch Evita! ;)

To stay with Maxima for a sec, it's about time I'd dole out a compliment on the woman: what I think is especially great about her is the fact that wherever her official engagements take her, be it a school, a bank, a street vendor, a palace, she always always manages to look interested in, yes, engaged in, her surroundings.

This might sound like a huge 'Duh', but there's many a royal who don't manage to do it--in fact, there are numerous example of bored-looking royals while on duty, which I find unacceptable, personally.

Maxima, however, cannot be accused of this, on the contrary. (her husband otoh is a different story: no wonder when he's with his wife, no one seems to notice him. even at his own wedding he made many a royalty watcher fall asleep)

The other thing that's good is the hectic schedule of this couple in the past weeks. Did they read this forum on which some of us have been a bit critical of this couple's lack of engagements a few years back? ;)

The, very minor, not so great:
the one thing I can't stand when a royal couple does an engagement together is when they openly flirt together or otherwise, even for a few moments, pretend the world around them doesn't exist. Mary and Fred were sappy like this a few years back, and frankly, it looks childish, not to mention the fact it's totally impolite. this picture also seems to show a moment like that, where Maxima is flirting with her spouse. Annoying, at best, and not professional. Unless I'm wrong and she's merely looking at him and can;t help drowning her view because he's so out of this world handsome..ugh.

http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc92&image=95304_mongolie42.jpg

princess olga said:
the one thing I can't stand when a royal couple does an engagement together is when they openly flirt together or otherwise, even for a few moments, pretend the world around them doesn't exist. Mary and Fred were sappy like this a few years back, and frankly, it looks childish, not to mention the fact it's totally impolite. this picture also seems to show a moment like that, where Maxima is flirting with her spouse. Annoying, at best, and not professional. Unless I'm wrong and she's merely looking at him and can;t help drowning her view because he's so out of this world handsome..ugh.

http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc92&image=95304_mongolie42.jpg

Do you really mean that?:eek: I think that is one of their best qualities because it shows how human they are and less protocol.

Kelly said:
Do you really mean that?:eek: I think that is one of their best qualities because it shows how human they are and less protocol.
Call me old fashioned, but yes I meant that. I mean, I do not mind when they do that every once in a while, or if at a royal dance let's say, and truth be told, Alex and Maxima don't resort to this kind of behavior often luckily.

But otherwise, the less royal flirting amonsgst themselves, the better. I think it can easily look self absorbed, smug, and sappy. Not to mention unprofessional. They are there to represent their country, not to play eye footsie. And I for one like protocol: what's royalty worth without it?! :)

Kelly said:
I do agree with you Kelly, and to me it didn't look like open flirt but rather a normal look.
And Maxie, Mushroom is a Great name for the big not so pretty hat!!:)

Her_Majesty said:
Maxima's hat is great! :D
Does anyone know the designer?
The Dutch Women seem to love amazing hats (Beatrix, Laurentien, Maxima ;) ).

Will Beatrix join the Couple, or will just WA and Maxima attend the Visit for the whole time?:confused:

Máxima and WA the whole time:)

Tha hat is beautiful!!!:rolleyes:

I, for one, likes this Royal couple. They love each other, that's clear, and it is nothing wrong to have Royal couples who loves each other. Besides, if they were cold and "professional", people should said that they have not feelings, and that this couple doesn't have any love.

People will speak...People will always speak.

Ah, by the way. I like Mongolia very much, and I tryed Mongolia food, that it is great. Wilhelm and Maxima did a beatiful visit.

Vanesa.

New pictures from Mongolia!
(Picture press europe)

Attachments

• mongolie02.jpg
    mongolie02.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 217
  • mongolie03.jpg
    mongolie03.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 195
  • mongolie04.jpg
    mongolie04.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 229
  • mongolie05.jpg
    mongolie05.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 132
  • mongolie06.jpg
    mongolie06.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 150
  • mongolie07.jpg
    mongolie07.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 158
  • mongolie08.jpg
    mongolie08.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 130
  • mongolie09.jpg
    mongolie09.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 205
  • mongolie10.jpg
    mongolie10.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 153
  • mongolie01.jpg
    mongolie01.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

Attachments

• mongolie23.jpg
    mongolie23.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 173
  • mongolie30.jpg
    mongolie30.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 151
  • mongolie29.jpg
    mongolie29.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 135
  • mongolie28.jpg
    mongolie28.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 163
  • mongolie27.jpg
    mongolie27.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 232
  • mongolie26.jpg
    mongolie26.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 182
  • mongolie25.jpg
    mongolie25.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 190
  • mongolie24.jpg
    mongolie24.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 563
  • mongolie22.jpg
    mongolie22.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 189
  • mongolie21.jpg
    mongolie21.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Pictures like these make you wonder... Maxima might be reading this forum and is just dying to appear in the caption competition thread ;) She looks great again, a bit less formal then in Thailand but still very nice. The jacket is lovely, I am less sure about the skirt though.

Last edited:
Wow, Maxima looks great in these pictures! I especially like the hat! It's huge ;)

Images from getty

Attachments

• 71215791.jpg
    71215791.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 71215793.jpg
    71215793.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 71215795.jpg
    71215795.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 71215799.jpg
    71215799.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 152
Yes, they´re a great couple..there is soo much love between them :eek:

I always liked the 'love in the air' pictures. I think Vanessa is right people will speak. (thre are stil Diana and Charles pictures on magazines).
As long as they dont fake it i like it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen M&WA taking pictures at an official trip. This must be a very interesting place for them!...

sem, that is true she is not going to be happy about the pictures, but the pictures are lovely:)

Solymar said:
Note from People en Español http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/galleries/0,22491,1204530_5,00.html

What is this?
Princess Maxima of Holland looks somewhat concerned at the plate that was presented to her when she arrived to Mongolia. With or withouth doubts, the Argentinian noblewoman closed her eyes and took a risk.

Ah Solymar,ofcourse our Máxima was taken aback slightly,I mean you do not always get to drink milktea,tea with fermented mare's milk that is,might be nice,but you smell it before you drink it really....:eek:

It seems they have really nothing to do but travelling around the world!!! congratulations to the Netherlander for having such an active royal family!!!!

What wonderful pictures! Thanks Adry. They looks so much in love! Like in their honeymoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom