Willem-Alexander & Máxima's Official Visit to Slovenia: October 2-4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she's under the weather. I certainly was not thinking she was pregnant or anything like that. But I did notice she did not seem to be her usual self. In many pics I've seen of her she actually looked a little bored.

Just a comment, I went to ANP which I believe is Dutch operated(not completely sure) and it says this is a state visit. Well, a state visit includes the Queen and this is only W-A and Maxima so it's an official visit. I'm just surprised that ANP is calling it a state visit. Not sure what is going on with that.

Oh she's under the weather. I certainly was not thinking she was pregnant or anything like that. But I did notice she did not seem to be her usual self. In many pics I've seen of her she actually looked a little bored.

Just a comment, I went to ANP which I believe is Dutch operated(not completely sure) and it says this is a state visit. Well, a state visit includes the Queen and this is only W-A and Maxima so it's an official visit. I'm just surprised that ANP is calling it a state visit. Not sure what is going on with that.

Apparently ANP,which is a dutch press agency indeed,gets it wrong on occasion.This was an Official visit,State Visits are the realm of HM,and her/him only.These kids there don't know the difference these days,sloppy lot,really.

These kids there don't know the difference these days,sloppy lot,really.

This sentence made me laugh! :lol: But in all seriousness it really is disappointing that a Dutch agency gets something like that wrong, a rather small detail but still an important difference.

Well, I have found the reason why Maxima isn´t as cheerfull as usual. According to newspaper de Telegraaf she has a heavy cold.

I feel quite upset when I see a young woman with the rescources (physical and monetary) at her disposal, looking quite, well to be honest, neglected. It's quite refreshing to have a CPrincess who is not so "perfect looking all the time" conscious, but me and my girlfriends from the middle class scociety with a few births under our belt look better! Maxima is a vibrant and natrually charming and attractive woman, but her face is so wrinkled and her hair needs to have the split ends cut off!

I feel quite upset when I see a young woman with the rescources (physical and monetary) at her disposal, looking quite, well to be honest, neglected. It's quite refreshing to have a CPrincess who is not so "perfect looking all the time" conscious, but me and my girlfriends from the middle class scociety with a few births under our belt look better! Maxima is a vibrant and natrually charming and attractive woman, but her face is so wrinkled and her hair needs to have the split ends cut off!

As you could have read earlyer in the thread HRH suffered from a severe cold/flue during the trip,so,you really have to forgive her for not looking at her very best.:flowers:

Last edited:
I think she looked very very nice, despite of beeing sick :) She dresses with the clothes she like and certainly is not a fashion-victim(as Princess Mary IMO)

Máxima is 'always' happy and seems to enjoy a lot her work and trips. Good for her!

Not a lot of the royal visit in the Dutch press. Only the things about the explanation of the whole "indentity" missunderstanding...

FunX apparently went to Slovenia too, they made this report about it.

As you could have read earlyer in the thread HRH suffered from a severe cold/flue during the trip,so,you really have to forgive her for not looking at her very best.:flowers:
But I find that it wasn't only in this visit to slovenia, even when Maxi is elegant etc. her skin has what to be desired for, and her hair at many occasions is realatively unkempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom