Willem-Alexander & Máxima's Official Visit to Slovenia: October 2-4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos.
Maxima looks tired or sad on some of them.

Hey, careful what you wish for!!! That parrot-green/yellow outfit she's wearing today is hideous!!!!!!! Something that Laurentien would wear.

Not entirely hideous but it is rather ugly. The top I could do with a different color but the skirt is just a total blur. And yes I thought the same thing, was I seeing Laurentien!?:lol: I hope to see better outfits throughout the rest of the visit though.

I do like the color of the jacket! looks nice of her!

Well, I like the dusty pink dress/jacket outfit. I don't think I'd ever seen her wear this color before. I think it gives her a very soft look...and I love her curled hair! Wow! Has she ever done that before? She looked great! Now, the green outfit...um, not bad, the green could have been a little less bright. I dont like her green shoes.

Well, I like the dusty pink dress/jacket outfit. I don't think I'd ever seen her wear this color before. I think it gives her a very soft look...and I love her curled hair! Wow! Has she ever done that before? She looked great! Now, the green outfit...um, not bad, the green could have been a little less bright. I dont like her green shoes.

You mean this one?isn't she lovely...!
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Well, I like the dusty pink dress/jacket outfit. I don't think I'd ever seen her wear this color before. I think it gives her a very soft look...

The dress is new, the jacket has been worn a few times in the past:)

I love the green outfit, it is special but it suits her very much

I think the green shoes were to much :ohmy:

I think if she wore longer skirts/dresses she would look much better. The outfit is not bad and I like the purple dress too. I don't like the green shoes...too much green.

Ok, here is my two cents:
first day: Having taken a closer look, the jacket should have been left off, and then I believe the outfit would have looked good. LOVED the hat!
second day: Hideous panst, but great top and sunglasses.
Dusty pink outfit: one word: BEAUTIFUL
Black dress: GREAT choice
Green dress/suit: I said I would hope she'd wear more vibrant colors and my prayers were answered. That's the Maxima I know! Although the shoes are iffy...

All in all, it looked as if W-A and Maxima enjoyed themselves.

I think the old-pink outfit was very nice and it looked good on her. The curled hair-do also very nice. Only thing, why not put the jacket on, maybe she found it was too tight right before leaving? :) All in all, I think it's been the best she's looked during this trip...

In Novo Mesto the couple visited the Lokal Patriot,a non-profit organisation for and by students,and several of their projects among which the gallery,and they met with/talked with youngsters/students on youth policy.

Trimo Company was honoured with a visit since it is a very innovative and successfull company in designing prefab buildings in over 50 countries worldwide.A success story in Slovenia.

At Mokrice Castle they met and had lunch with the Slovenian Foreign Minister Mr.D.Rupel.

This afternoon they were at the Faculty of Law at the Uni of Ljubljana,tonight there is the opening of Fokusmonth at the Theater of Ljubljana emphesizing the strong bond in arts,culture and economic relations between our two countries.
:flowers:

Speech by HRH at the dinner on oct. 2nd:
Het Koninklijk Huis

Speech by HRH at the Faculty of Law,yesterday:
Het Koninklijk Huis

Visiting Trimo company,yesterday:
Het Koninklijk Huis

very nice hairdo indeed for the gala. as i said, it's a shame we couldn't see her dress, it looked extremely pretty and elegant. maxima always shines in black. i liked the curls for yesterday, it's nice for her to try new things. the purple jacket was adorable (very natan) and so was the purple dress. not so fond of those suede shoes she seems to adore, though.

what an adorable green jacket yesterday though! delightful colour, not easy to wear, and wonderful design. i just wish she had combined green with another colour (white perhaps?) to make it look less 'green' (green jacket, green skirt, green shoes...). i also very much prefer her straight blonde hair! it looks so much more elegant, imo.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know that Prince Willem was a pilot! Good for him! I loved the pic with the monk in it.

Vanesa.
That is when disasters happens! People who are not really pilots and aren't used to pilot an airplane shouldn't be allow to do trips like this one!:eek:

That is when disasters happens! People who are not really pilots and aren't used to pilot an airplane shouldn't be allow to do trips like this one!:eek:

Are you referring to Willem-Alexander biboquinhas? Because he is a registered pilot, with a license. If you read back over this thread, you will find various posts about the Prince flying aeroplanes all the time - even commercial ones like KLM

Pictures from today from PPE

04-10-2007 Ljubljana Princess Maxima and prince Willem Alexander in Slovenia.
The royal couple is for a 3 day visit in Slovenia.
The Royals walked through the city of Ljubljana and visited the cathedral St. Nicholas with Dr. Peter Krecic and the shoemaker’s bridge.

The white outfit looks very nice except for the hat for her visit to the cathedral. Yesterday's mauve outfit was nice although it made her look a little filled up. The curled hair was a first. Very lovely and soft on her features. It seems the weather has been cloudy for this visit.

Maxima looks nice today, i love the outfit & hat, but not too sure if they go nicely together. Pitty todays the last day, this has been a very intresting visit to follow up. Slovenia looks like a nice place, from the pictures of the first day, the view is magnificent & im sure W-A & Maxima enjoyed it.

ANP pictures from today
Maxima
W-A & Maxima 1
W-A & Maxima 2
W-A & Maxima 3
Maxima 2
W-A & Maxima 4

This is a lovely picture (sorry caption wasnt in english, so i dont know what the event was)
W-A

Last edited:
Other than the mauve outfit from yesterday this ivory colored outfit ranks among the top for Maxima's outfit choices during this visit. The green shoes from yesterday's lime green outfit ruined the whole thing for me.

Maxima's hair never really bothers me much but during this visit I have noticed how not so appealing it looks. It seems that it's just not cut in a favorable way to her type of hair. The way it's cut/styled it looks so thin and stringy in many different pics. And her roots are so obvious too! The curly 'do was definitely the best one.

Just editing,the URL was changed:
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

Great hair....but the dress ..mhhhhhhhhhh... i don´t know. Is she getting a little bit bigger? I know i know she gave birth to three children and i have a lot of respect for that. I just notice that she looked a little bit bigger as usual.

http://www.allaboutroyals.com/3439/default.aspx?ctl05$BlocksList$ctl00$ctl01$BlocksList$ctl00$BLOCKTEMPLATE4427_article=23798#anchor_4427

more pictures

I hope they are enjoying their official trip. It's nice to see wherever they go there's always someone happy to greet them!
I like the hat and it's color, it's very beautiful. I don't the skirt. I think Máxima should avoid these "globo" skirts.

i guess maxima is pregnant again. shes not dying her hair, she looks tired (she doesnt smile). well i have to say that i dont mind much when she doesnt laugh like a crazy person. sometimes i guess maxima laughs 24 hours a day even when she sleeps. lol

i guess maxima is pregnant again. shes not dying her hair, she looks tired (she doesnt smile). well i have to say that i dont mind much when she doesnt laugh like a crazy person. sometimes i guess maxima laughs 24 hours a day even when she sleeps. lol

I think so too. Maybe she is really pregnant... but. mmhhhhhhhh Ariane was born in April, it a little bit fast

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2007/07100325.jpg

mhhhhhh you can see it, ah maybe we are wrong

Last edited:

In an interview in Slovenia earlyer today she stated she had symptoms of the flue,that's why she doesn't feel her usual self/looks tired.
:)

Het Koninklijk Huis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom