WA, Máxima & Daughters: Summer Holiday in Argentina & Lawsuit against AP: Summer 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you in a cheerfull mood.

Never before a Prince has reacted to the press in this manner,maybe,but never before do we see so many creepy crawlies calling themselves press and being intrusive as if everyone is nothing less then a vulgar popstar and public property all the time only.Not.

Royals are not,and add to that,that what other RF's might or might not do is never the norm,at least not to me,each decides for themselves,and like everyone else they are entitled to privacy,never mind if a pic was taken from hundreds of meters of distance or right in the face,it is about leaving one alone,or learning to leave one alone for once a year.And that's asking too much?Don't think so.The judge ruled well,based on the European Court of Human Rights and others will be dragged to Court if need be,no problem.
And btw,all the programs you mention were not halve as harsh as you make it sound,some minor flack,yes,but nothing that wasn't expected.

I so agree 100% with Lucien. I don't get why people get upset over this. This wasn't real media concerned, it was PAPARAZZI photos. I am stunned to see some people seriously overreact over this. <insert rolling eyes emoticon here> As Lucien said: no real big deal was made over this. Xcept I guess by some uberroyal watchers here with a holier than though attitude. As usual.

the only overreation was from the palace and some other uberroyal watchers who got their knickers twisted about nothing at all

I so agree 100% with Lucien. I don't get why people get upset over this. This wasn't real media concerned, it was PAPARAZZI photos. I am stunned to see some people seriously overreact over this. <insert rolling eyes emoticon here> As Lucien said: no real big deal was made over this. Xcept I guess by some uberroyal watchers here with a holier than though attitude. As usual.

no real big deal was made over this.

Of course... no real big deal was made over this! hehe. In fact, the royal house was really happy with the photos ;) and this thread "Lawsuit against AP" is just a product of the uberroyal watchers's imagination :flowers:

i just was thinking he is so upset about photographers but this was not the way he meet Maxima, she was taking a photo of him?

i just was thinking he is so upset about photographers but this was not the way he meet Maxima, she was taking a photo of him?

If that's true (I've read that story too)... well, probably the Prince didn't mind because the paparazzi was a pretty young lady :lol:

May be Lucien can confirm this for us, bu I belive I read somewhere she was one of the photographers at certain party in Spain, anyone with more information?

May be Lucien can confirm this for us, bu I belive I read somewhere she was one of the photographers at certain party in Spain, anyone with more information?

Yes she did take a pic of him as he entered the party,thinking he was just another guest and he disliked her for doing that at first.
Then everything changed and I think he married her...:p

Yes she did take a pic of him as he entered the party,thinking he was just another guest and he disliked her for doing that at first.
Then everything changed and I think he married her...:p
Thank you so much Lucien! She wa workking as a photographer in that event or just she was a turist and happen to take a photo of him?

Thank you so much Lucien! She wa workking as a photographer in that event or just she was a turist and happen to take a photo of him?

Ashelen you should read how they met,there is a thread on that here.But no,she was a guest at a party at the Feria in Sevilla and so was he.She made snapshots of all the guests at their arrival.

:flowers:one million thanks Lucien!:flowers:
I read several things about that meeting but all of them have soemthing different.

I forgot they had met in Spain. I was thinking it was a party in New York I guess because Maxima used to live there. Boy talk about fate! Two people, both visiting a different country and meeting each other! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom