Willem-Alexander, Máxima and Daughters in Buenos Aires: June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are lovely, thanks Princess Maxima!! Such good news that Jorge could go home again, must be a relieve for Maxima. The girls look lovely! Ariane has grown so much!

These are lovely, thanks Princess Maxima!! Such good news that Jorge could go home again, must be a relieve for Maxima. The girls look lovely! Ariane has grown so much!

You are right, but I'm still seeing Alexia as the most pretty of the three, Amalia is so cute, but I'm not sure about Ariane...We will have to wait until they grow up :wub:

Have you considered the possibility that his weight gain might be because of medicines he may use for his auto-immune disease?

I apologize but who are we talking about? Who got fat?

You might care to read the previous page?:)
I read and re read the previous page and somewhere along the way we went from Maxima's father's knee to someone who got fat. Then a couple of posts ago there was mention that the CP gained weight so I assume WA is the person whom the reference was made?

I do not read Dutch so if there was any mention in one of the papers I missed it.

The girls are so big!!! I am glad that Maxima's father is doing well.

Thank you Verde! We don't get these pictures in our own press, considering the media code. I am surprised they were able to take a picture of the kids that closeby.

I've updated my site with photos I got from an agency of Máxima shopping, A&A&A with Maria del Carmen, etc. Reina Máxima - Novedades (I think they're the same pics as the ones in Caras)

Yes, they are the ones featured in Caras (though the magazine includes many more, not shown on its website)

Caras Revista | | La sorpresiva visita de Máxima por el día del padre

On the printed edition, there is a pic of Willem Alexander coming out of Maxima´s family residence, and a couple of her retrieving money from an ATM...which apparently seems to be something unusual :ROFLMAO:, considering the fact that they point it out on the cover!

Thank you Verde! We don't get these pictures in our own press, considering the media code. I am surprised they were able to take a picture of the kids that closeby.

The garden in which they are playing is part of the family residence (as stated in the magazines).. in the back of the building I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom