The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #81  
Old 12-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: scherpenheuvel zichem, Belgium
Posts: 226
Do they spend cristmas and new-year in Argentina or will they come home ?
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-19-2005, 10:40 AM
Maxie's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The great city of N., Netherlands
Posts: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Rose
Do they spend cristmas and new-year in Argentina or will they come home ?
They came back several days ago (I'm not sure when exactly) but they already attended several activities in Holland, like the multi religion thing and the jubilee diner for the Queen in The Hague...
__________________

__________________
Toute royale
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: scherpenheuvel zichem, Belgium
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
They came back several days ago (I'm not sure when exactly) but they already attended several activities in Holland, like the multi religion thing and the jubilee diner for the Queen in The Hague...
oh...:)

Thanks for the information !
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: scherpenheuvel zichem, Belgium
Posts: 226
Lasst weekend I also saw a photo of Amalia riding a horse with a lady

Did some else also saw the picture ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Marengo's Avatar
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 14,834
Yes, I believe it was her great-aunt Marcela Cerutti, sister of Maria del Carmen Zorreguieta.
__________________
TRF Rules and FAQ
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-28-2005, 05:10 PM
pollyemma's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Washington,DC, United States
Posts: 2,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Rose
Lasst weekend I also saw a photo of Amalia riding a horse with a lady

Did some else also saw the picture ?
i did indeed. here's the link (scroll down a little to see it)

http://levedekoningin.web-log.nl/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: scherpenheuvel zichem, Belgium
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
i did indeed. here's the link (scroll down a little to see it)

http://levedekoningin.web-log.nl/
thanks , that was the one I meant! But is the lady realy Marcela Cerutti, sister of Maria del Carmen Zorreguieta ? She seems the me much younger, but I can be wrong ...



What is writing by the picture is very meanly , I think ! :-(


"Onze kwestie met het Koninklijk Huis en de RVD is al weer toe aan een nieuw hoofdstuk, nu we het vorige week in ons hoofd haalden een foto te plaatsen van de kleine AMALIA op een paard en het prinselijk paar - eindelijk weer eens vrolijk, wánt in het buitenland - op de tribune bij een polowedstrijd. ‘Waar gaan we in het nieuwe jaar naartoe?’ zong WIM KAN vroeger. Dat zal wel weer de rechtbank worden, vermoed ik zo."


* The royal couple , finally happy again , because they are abroad...*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Marengo's Avatar
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 14,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Rose
thanks , that was the one I meant! But is the lady realy Marcela Cerutti, sister of Maria del Carmen Zorreguieta ? She seems the me much younger, but I can be wrong ...

What is writing by the picture is very meanly , I think ! :-(


"Onze kwestie met het Koninklijk Huis en de RVD is al weer toe aan een nieuw hoofdstuk, nu we het vorige week in ons hoofd haalden een foto te plaatsen van de kleine AMALIA op een paard en het prinselijk paar - eindelijk weer eens vrolijk, wánt in het buitenland - op de tribune bij een polowedstrijd. ‘Waar gaan we in het nieuwe jaar naartoe?’ zong WIM KAN vroeger. Dat zal wel weer de rechtbank worden, vermoed ik zo."

* The royal couple , finally happy again , because they are abroad...*
I am sure it is Marcela, though the picture might be flattering. Joris posted a big picture on the Benelux Royals MB of Marcela and Amalia on a horse, on which it becaomes more evident that it is actually her. And we have to keep in mind that she is a younger sister of Maria del Carmen.

There seems to be a 'war' going on between magazine Prive and the Crownprince and Princess Maxima, which makes them make these sarcastic comments. 'Prive' was sued several times by the couple. They were the only ones who did not follow the media code this summer, joining the photosession and leave the couple alone during the holiday. Instead they joined the photoshoot in Wassenaar but published pictures anyway. The magazine also published pictures taken inside the Villa of the couple, made by a constructionworker and they paid a wife of a bodyguard of the couple to give information about the whereabouts of the couple.
__________________

__________________
TRF Rules and FAQ
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WA, Máxima & Daughters: Summer Holiday in Argentina & Lawsuit against AP: Summer 2009 Princess Maxima King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima and family 192 09-14-2009 01:56 AM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]