WA, Máxima & Daughters Holiday in Argentina: December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoriys said:
One picture of little Amalia in Bs. As. (yesterday)
from www.hola.com

amalia.jpg

She is so adorable!!! :p

I can imagine she was thinking "Right, that is it! I am marching off to play with the horses!"

Viva argentina

Thelight of summer is so great. I hope that CA and Alexia will have wonderful summers there...

Thanks purple_platinum for all the pictures! :)

Nice to see the Zorreguieta family spending time with their neices and son-in-law ... speaking of whom, from the last couple of visits to Argentina, always has the ugliest wardrobe. Didn't he wear hideous red pants last time? And this time this patchwork baby blue, pink, yellow and pistachio green shirt. Ick!

Maxima has such a sense of style -- why can't she help out her husband a bit?

Red pants are very preppy. Look at pictures from the private club scene around the world -

those are great photos! thanks everyone for posting.
i didn't really like those white and black sunglasses of maxima. however, i love seeing her with her hair pulled up like this:
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3932/0492cw.jpg
it makes her look much younger in my opinion!
i think the woman playing with amalia in some photos is marcela, maxima's aunt who alexia got baptised after.

i'm also really glad that they have a cup called princess maxima in argentina. i find it really nice, maxima must be so proud of it!

C-A is looking so cute! W-A looks like a pouty little brat though! He's never smiling (except when he holds C-A). Show some love to that great wife of yours, Alex!

Was WA all the time in Argentina or he just got there? He looks not happy

Princess Emma said:
Was WA all the time in Argentina or he just got there? He looks not happy

Willem-Alexnader arrived in Argentina on friday;)

haha.... yes, alexandria...
when WA visit argentina, he always wear those red pants..
seems like argentina is a place he can just "let go"...

Great pictures. I just wish they came bigger.

I love the way they dress Amalia. She looks cuter each day. And she is getting to be so outgoing!

Alexandria said:
Thanks purple_platinum for all the pictures! :)

Nice to see the Zorreguieta family spending time with their neices and son-in-law ... speaking of whom, from the last couple of visits to Argentina, always has the ugliest wardrobe. Didn't he wear hideous red pants last time? And this time this patchwork baby blue, pink, yellow and pistachio green shirt. Ick!

Maxima has such a sense of style -- why can't she help out her husband a bit?

You're absolutely right! What a hideous shirt W-A is wearing! :eek: I hadn't noticed that yet...

Everyone is complaining about Alexander...
But in my eyes he lookes extremely happy, the only pics he's not happy is the ones where he sees photographers I guess...
SpiffyBallerina look at these photos he really LOVES his wife!!

Source argenpress.com.

Attachments

• 051210MaximaPalermo03h (Small).jpeg
    051210MaximaPalermo03h (Small).jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 286
  • 051210MaximaPalermo04h (Small).jpeg
    051210MaximaPalermo04h (Small).jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 318
  • 051210MaximaPalermo12h (Small).jpeg
    051210MaximaPalermo12h (Small).jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 051210MaximaPalermo14h (Small).jpeg
    051210MaximaPalermo14h (Small).jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 654
Here some more bigger pics from Argenpress.com.
The ones with the little ladys are adorable don't you think?

Attachments

• 051209MaximaPolo08h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo08h (Small).jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 051209MaximaPolo12h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo12h (Small).jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 475
  • 051209MaximaPolo28h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo28h (Small).jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 051209MaximaPolo29h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo29h (Small).jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 432
  • 051209MaximaPolo31h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo31h (Small).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 393
  • 051209MaximaPolo34h (Small).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo34h (Small).jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 404
I agree, Willem-Alexander always looks happy when he sees his wife, and I guess the look on his face was caused by photographers (Maxima is more relaxed with the press) or the game was just boring. Sadly he has no sense of style, something which was also noted by his cousin Princess Margarita in her infamous interview with HP/de Tijd.

Amalia is marching on the fields as if she were a queen already!

Oké some more!!:D And also bigger....:rolleyes:

Source:
argenpress.com

Attachments

• 051207MaximaAmaliaBirthday24h (Large).jpeg
    051207MaximaAmaliaBirthday24h (Large).jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 051207MaximaAmaliaBirthday25h (Large).jpeg
    051207MaximaAmaliaBirthday25h (Large).jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 361
  • 051209MaximaPolo07h (Large).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo07h (Large).jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 447
  • 051209MaximaPolo41h (Large).jpeg
    051209MaximaPolo41h (Large).jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 394
Can't see the pictures on the previous page. Is there a special access require? Thanks

wimaamal said:
Everyone is complaining about Alexander...
But in my eyes he lookes extremely happy, the only pics he's not happy is the ones where he sees photographers I guess...
SpiffyBallerina look at these photos he really LOVES his wife!!

Source argenpress.com.

Thanks for those. :D But you must admit, before you posted these, W-A looked grumpy in all the pictures!

adorable! these are such lovely photos. amalia is so cute! it's wonderful to see how well they all get along.

Forgive my honesty, but when Amalia was a baby I thought it's a really ugly kid, but now she is one of the most beautiful and cutiest 2-years old girls I have ever seen! And she has such an adorable little sister!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Forgive my honesty, but when Amalia was a baby I thought it's a really ugly kid, but now she is one of the most beautiful and cutiest 2-years old girls I have ever seen! And she has such an adorable little sister!

haha exactly!!!!
there are pictures of baby amalia who are just scary!!!!:eek: :D :p
but now she is the cutest.. she sometimes had a very grumpy look on her face when she was a baby...:p so funny.

thanks so much for these wonderful pics, i had not thought that we would be able to see new pics that soon again..

mirrjam said:
haha exactly!!!!
there are pictures of baby amalia who are just scary!!!!:eek: :D :p
but now she is the cutest.. she sometimes had a very grumpy look on her face when she was a baby...:p so funny.

I agree with you both. I was very dissapointed and a little bit worried about Amalia when she was first born.

now you couldnt ask for a cuter little girl.

I guess WA is a little grumpy on some of these photos but maxima is still smiling very sweetly at him so I dont think she's annoyed with him.

I too HATE WA's shirt. it's too ugly for words. sadly he seems to favor these kinds of shirts. he must think they look good on him.

alex, leave the stylishness to your wife. admit defeat and put on a classic solid shirt!

This shirt is so... Eighties! I remember I had something like that, in that strange powerdery pink, only I was a girl and about eight years old! Can somebody please tell Maxima to throw away that shirt when WA isn't looking?

Since when did Máxima have her own polo tournament . Can someone elaborate? Please.

I think the family looks really great, happy, and very much relaxed. Amalia is becoming cuter and cuter by the day. The more is see Alexia, the more she reminds me of Máxima. Thanks for all the pictures.

Smilla said:
This shirt is so... Eighties! I remember I had something like that, in that strange powerdery pink, only I was a girl and about eight years old! Can somebody please tell Maxima to throw away that shirt when WA isn't looking?

tell me about it.

its entirely right and appropriate for wives to throw away their husbands ugly clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom