WA & Máxima with Philippe & Mathilde at Rubens in Brueghel Samen Exposition: 19.10.06

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows HenriM, Prince Phillipe for that moment could have been thinking of his own children back home.

Stellad

two CP couples looks so wonderful and will be so wonderful as future monarchy one days

I think Maxima looks very nice today and I am impressed. However, I am surprised that Mathilde is wearing black stockings with grey shoes. Should the fashion police be calling? :sad:

I always thought that you only wore black stockings with black shoes. Am I behind the times???:lol:

Tenngirl, maybe we can consider ourselves members of the fashion police! :) I was also struck by Mathilde's stockings and shoes combo. Despite that, she still looks lovely, as always, and I love seeing her and Maxima together.

I thought they were lovely pictures. It's always interesting to see two princesses together and make comparisons. I thought Mathilde looked delightful and stole the show... Maybe it was the black stockings and grey heels that edged it for her!

Thanks everyone who posted pics for the pics!!

I love what both Crown Princesses are wearing, but Maxima is the winner for me today, the detailing on the coat is fantastic!! And I love both their shoes!!! :flowers:

Lady Jean said:
Tenngirl, maybe we can consider ourselves members of the fashion police! :) I was also struck by Mathilde's stockings and shoes combo. Despite that, she still looks lovely, as always, and I love seeing her and Maxima together.

Thanks Lady Jean!! I do like Mathilde's outfit, she always, well almost always, looks perfect. There are a few outfits down through the years that I have not enjoyed but the majority of the time, she excels.

However, I still can't get over the stockings!!!:ohmy:

I went once to Mauritshuis, it is great, they must have had a great time

Mathilde must have taken advantage of this opportunity to visit her goddaughter Alexia !

That is such an elegant coat Princess Mathilde is wearing. She looks really nice as does Princess Maxima.

here my own photo's!

pa190027rg7.jpg

pa190105fz9.jpg

pa190108sk4.jpg

royalgertjan said:
here my own photo's!

pa190108sk4.jpg

Fabulous, gertjan!

Did you notice the regal handwave à la Wilhelmina on this pic?
:ROFLMAO:

Is she waving or pulling her hair back, behind her ear? If she's waving, it's a very regal wave!

Now you say it... you make me doubt: it can be both.
:wacko:

I'm sure she's pulling back her hair.

Thanks everyone for posting such great photos!

They seem like close friends, both the women and men. It will be nice when they are older to have children the same ages and a history of spending time together.

Marengo said:
I actually liked Maxima's hair, but I wish Willem-Alexander could use a new haircut, the present one doesn't really flatter him.
I agree, I'm hoping-against-hopes that he will take a shine to the idea of getting a crew cut. Seriously, that would look great on him, I would bet! Better than his current hair anyway!:wacko:

By the way, folks, isn't the Mauritshuis, where the exhibition is, just an absolutely beautiful building? Isn't Dutch architechture of that era just da bomb?!

Last edited:
princess olga i totally agree with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom