The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:55 pm
As for why I won't read the German papers, I hope that I do not have to explain. :angry:
:blush: I shame reading German papers, but as I said, they are the only ones, I can get hold of. :flower:

O, Alexandra. Why? Why? :lol:

To cool down the tension a bit...Perhaps...Maxima is going through a pain-free labour: by injecting a pain-killing liquid into her back spine at the part of her waist. This would kill the pain entirely but it would bring back pains continuousely later in life.

Dennism,do you have a problem with Germany or Germans?

:lol: Isn't this exciting! :lol:

:blush: And I should really read for my tests, I shame ... :blush:

"Maxima is going through a pain-free labour: by injecting a pain-killing liquid into her back spine at the part of her waist. "

How is it natural then? It's not a drug but it's something.

Originally posted by Alexandra+Dec 7th, 2003 - 9:58 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandra @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 9:58 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:55 pm
As for why I won't read the German papers,  I hope that I do not have to explain.  :angry:
:blush: I shame reading German papers, but as I said, they are the only ones, I can get hold of. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Sorry, but don't really get this. What was so shameful?

" Dennism,do you have a problem with Germany or Germans?"

No, in fact. I'm watching DWTV now. It's the same episode from last week. So Matthias Prinz will be on again. :(

I am referring to the various lawsuits filed by the Bernadottes and the Grimaldis against
German tabloids.

Also I am partly German. Well, Bavarian.

Originally posted by Poppy+Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:04 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poppy @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:04 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Alexandra@Dec 7th, 2003 - 9:58 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Dennism
@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:55 pm
As for why I won't read the German papers,  I hope that I do not have to explain.  :angry:

:blush: I shame reading German papers, but as I said, they are the only ones, I can get hold of. :flower:
Sorry, but don't really get this. What was so shameful? [/b][/quote]
Well, you know what they say about German papers! Full of lies and so on... But I think something true there must be, too. :flower: And if a German paper or not, you must always think yourself what you will believe and what not.

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:02 am
"Maxima is going through a pain-free labour: by injecting a pain-killing liquid into her back spine at the part of her waist. "

How is it natural then? It's not a drug but it's something.
It is still considered to be natural I think.

That drug has no side-effect on baby, but only on mother, and ie back pain in the future.

Good idea then. I can imagine that her back had already been hurting her!

Good grief! It's taken me the past 15 minutes to read 9! pages of this thread -- and let me tell you how I felt a bit "robbed" at the end of this "book" that there was no baby yet! I wanted the last thread I read to be that there was a new little prince or princess.

So, now the waiting game continues, huh?

I don't know if I can stand it!

Must go to eat. Can't take the computer with me into the kichen. Boooh.... Will be back soon...

Ok,when you are only against the german press then I dare to say that I´m from germany,I´m also partly bavarian.

BTW,the German press is not that bad...

Are there reports that Willem brought a camera to the hospital with him? It has been tradition in the Dutch royal family for one of the parents to take the first picture of the new baby, and that picture is released to the public rather than having a photographer come in.

Queen Juliana took the first picture of baby Beatrix and Prince Claus took the first picture of baby Willem. Hopefully Willem will carry on the tradition and take the first picture of his baby.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:10 pm
Good grief! It's taken me the past 15 minutes to read 9! pages of this thread -- and let me tell you how I felt a bit "robbed" at the end of this "book" that there was no baby yet! I wanted the last thread I read to be that there was a new little prince or princess.

Bad luck for you, Alexandria! :flower:

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:10 am

Well, at least we're not the ones in labour... for which I'm very grateful.

I'm so excited. Is there Dutch posters here who could warn us when the gunshots begin, before the official announcement?

has anyone here once delivered a baby?? How long did it take?? Maxima is now 7 hours in hospital.

"BTW,the German press is not that bad..."

You're right. I read FAT when I get the chance.

" Well, at least we're not the ones in labour... for which I'm very grateful. "

I second that emotion!

Originally posted by Danielane@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:14 pm
I'm so excited. Is there Dutch posters here who could warn us when the gunshots begin, before the official announcement?
Well, I'm Dutch so I will offer my rest (since I already do, after starting this thread....)

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:14 am
has anyone here once delivered a baby?? How long did it take?? Maxima is now 7 hours in hospital.
My mother delivered her four girls in less than three hours.

Yes, how many shots is it?

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:15 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:15 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Danielane@Dec 7th, 2003 - 4:14 pm
Well, I'm Dutch so I will offer my rest (since I already do, after starting this thread....) [/b][/quote]
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom