The Baby is Coming - Maxima Admitted to Hospital

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a girl!!!!

No, its true!!!! The people are yelling. Just see it on televsion!!

Oh better not be a boy...pleazzzzzzzzz!!

We WANT A GIRL! WE WANT GIRL DOMINATION!! PLEASE GOD!

Hooray it´s a girl, exactly what I wanted!

It was on the radio. Yes! Good work, Maxima!

Originally posted by The Watcher@Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:25 pm
It is not on the news yet! Wait for a official message!! It is a boy or a girl :rolleyes:
That is quite sure! A girl or a boy. No other alternatives! :flower:

Born about 17.01 CET, a healthy daughter. Willem-Alexander will give a interview soon

Originally posted by vdebono@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:25 am
Alexandria...i was thinking of giving one of you my mobile phone number so i can be texted the news but that's not even possible! i'm watching this film in what used to be a cavalier, part of Baroque fortifications...so there's NO network coverage!! :(
I hadn't thought of text messaging! But that would've been good if you could get a signal and coverage at the cinema!

How about if we send it to you telepathically? We'll all concentrate really hard with the news whether it's a boy or a girl. ;)

As an aside, what is the Dutch protocol on announcing the name of the baby? Edward and Sophie took 2 weeks to name Louise and the Danes don't announce the baby's name until the baptism while the Belgians announce it immediately or the day after. When do the Dutch announce the name? Or will it just be Baby Orange for a while?

Yes, the government guy left around 10 after.

Originally posted by Poppy@Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:28 pm
Oh better not be a boy...pleazzzzzzzzz!!

We WANT A GIRL! WE WANT GIRL DOMINATION!! PLEASE GOD!
Good, Poppy! Just my opinion!

Hey, Poppy. I said that I was just repeating information. Sorry, everybody.

Congratulations to Willem and Maxima and the Dutch royal family. And Maxima's family, too, of course!

What is the new princess's birthday? I am a bit confused about the time? Is her birthday December 7 or 8?

:p i'd be way too distracted to receive your telepathic message :lol:

phew, to think that we've been supposing the baby had been born even a few minutes before 17.00hrs, and she wasn't even born yet! Thank God both are doing fine!

Queen Beatrix, Prince Johan Friso and Mabel arrived together

does anyone know where we can watch an internet broadcast of the newsconference pls?? thanks

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 7th, 2003 - 5:31 pm
Congratulations to Willem and Maxima and the Dutch royal family. And Maxima's family, too, of course!

What is the new princess's birthday? I am a bit confused about the time? Is her birthday December 7 or 8?
7 december!!!

HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA! HURRAA!

A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh when I see the words Queen Beatrix leads me to think of Prince Claus. Wouldn't it be just lovely if he had been there too? Maybe the Queen was thinking like this too on her way there :(

which maxima will birth following natural birth or c-section when her daughter was born?

Sara Boyce

"It's a dream of a baby, I feel happy and grateful!"

Willem's first reaction according to the communiqué

It is officially announced??????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom