The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Courtier

Maxima has to be by far the best dressed CP. Her choice of colors and clothing, bags, shoes, etc is amazing. She does not repeat any clothing more than once/twice. She looks fun, beautiful and classy. I even dare to compare her with Lady Di. She looks wonderful!

Old 10-28-2005, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima
Máxima is naturally blond:)From young Máxima pics i saw, she was bolnd.
A lot of children have blond, even white hair when they're small. I darkens with the age. From her dark roots it's easy to tell she is definitely not naturally blond.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for al the pics I hadn't seen before, miss Helen!! :):)
Old 10-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
Thanks for al the pics I hadn't seen before, miss Helen!! :):)
You're welcome Hannelore!:) More pictures coming soon.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Nobility

misshelen, I really enjoyed these photos, thank you! I think Maxima is naturally very elegant and charming
Old 10-28-2005, 06:52 PM

is it me or does she have one lazy eye?
Old 10-30-2005, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I found this web with lots of pics of her:

http://prinsesmaxima.allthingsroyal....ery/albums.php
Old 10-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Gentry

I don't think she has lazy eye, at least not as obvious as Mette.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
I found this web with lots of pics of her:

http://prinsesmaxima.allthingsroyal....ery/albums.php
hey! thanks so much for the lovely link. there are actually some photos there that I hadnt seen before. (and I thought i'd seen every photo of Maxima ever taken )
Old 11-03-2005, 08:34 PM
Commoner

She looks really good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amina1
Does anyone know if P.Maxima is naturally blonde?
Thanks.
Natural, yes. But, a BORN natural blond.

I think blond suits her, so she should keep her haircolour whatever she wants, right? Blond is what she likes and she looks GREAT with it!

Well, like the majority of blonds do, they normally treat their hair as they get older...

Oh, by the way...Prince Felipe had blond hair when he was young and so did Princess Anne (from Great Britain)!

Old 11-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Commoner

Choices are because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Maxima has to be by far the best dressed CP. Her choice of colors and clothing, bags, shoes, etc is amazing. She does not repeat any clothing more than once/twice. She looks fun, beautiful and classy. I even dare to compare her with Lady Di. She looks wonderful!
I agree, she does look really good and ALL the time! But, it also helps to be part of the RICH Royal Family of the Netherlands and can afford whatever is available, unlike us, who have to work so hard for our money!

Old 11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

I've often thought that Maxima (who is definitely beautiful but in not a classical typical way) has such a wonderful smile and enthusiastic bubbling personality, that it's her charisma and outgoing personality that makes her so attractive. She's usually smiling and cheerful and I think people respond to that more than her outfits. She always seems positive and upbeat and is a tremedous asset to the House of Oranje.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Anyone know when was the event Maxima and WA accompanied with The Earl and Countess of Wessex?Had Edward and Sophie visited The Netherlands?
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 11-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
Anyone know when was the event Maxima and WA accompanied with The Earl and Countess of Wessex?Had Edward and Sophie visited The Netherlands?
If i'm not totaly rong that was on the day before Haakon and MM married, on Aker Brygge in Oslo.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellefleur
I agree, she does look really good and ALL the time! But, it also helps to be part of the RICH Royal Family of the Netherlands and can afford whatever is available, unlike us, who have to work so hard for our money!
I agree with you completely. We could look as good if only we had the money. Yes, indeed. We have to work and work hard. She looks great, however.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you so much for the photos, misshelen. The only downside to all the CP's having babies this year is that they haven't been out and about as much as I would like! I agree with jackswife -- there is something about Maxima that always makes me smile -- she just is who she is, gaffes and all...I'm sure some of her observations on being a CP after being a "commoner" have given W-A quite a few chuckles! As far as her clothing, I do think alot of her it, especially the Natan pieces, is beautiful.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics. I like seeing the ones with Maxima and her family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
I agree with jackswife -- there is something about Maxima that always makes me smile -- she just is who she is, gaffes and all...
Yes, she seems so genuine all the time, always smiling and laughing. That is what got me interested in her, apart from coming as far away from the Netherlands as Argentina to become the CP, she seems like such a personable princess.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:30 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMQueenElizabethII
I think this picture taken during the Oslo wedding
Old 11-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Aristocracy

I agree she looks great, but she should take great caution with the sun tan: seems to me she has the sort of soft skin which the sun can easily damage.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellefleur
Natural, yes. But, a BORN natural blond.

I think blond suits her, so she should keep her haircolour whatever she wants, right? Blond is what she likes and she looks GREAT with it!

Well, like the majority of blonds do, they normally treat their hair as they get older...

Oh, by the way...Prince Felipe had blond hair when he was young and so did Princess Anne (from Great Britain)!
I would not say she was a natural blonde, she has naturally dark hair.

I too and blonde (out of a bottle) but was also blonde as blonde could be up until about 6 years old and I got darker. I would not call myself a natural blonde though.

Tags
queen maxima