Queen Máxima Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pink bag is from Peter Kent and costs 255 euro.

Prince Willem Alexander and Princess Máxima attend the wedding party from close friends at "COUNTRY MARTINDALE", May 2004 Argentina

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,639
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 534
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,686
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,737
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 437
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,739
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,972
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 618
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 712
  • j.jpg
    j.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,099
:p LOL love the photos of Maxima and W-A dancing. Maybe he's finally picked-up some dance steps. They look like they're having a wonderful time.

Great photos. CP Maxmia is very elegant even in casual attire. One of the best dressed CP's in our time.

It's a long time ago that anyone posted here lovely old pictures from Máxima. I found old pictures most sources unknown and one KPA.

Last edited by a moderator:
amina1 said:
Does anyone know if P.Maxima is naturally blonde?
Thanks.

Máxima is naturally blond:)From young Máxima pics i saw, she was bolnd.

Maxima has to be by far the best dressed CP. Her choice of colors and clothing, bags, shoes, etc is amazing. She does not repeat any clothing more than once/twice. She looks fun, beautiful and classy. I even dare to compare her with Lady Di. She looks wonderful!

Princess Maxima said:
Máxima is naturally blond:)From young Máxima pics i saw, she was bolnd.

A lot of children have blond, even white hair when they're small. I darkens with the age. From her dark roots it's easy to tell she is definitely not naturally blond.

Thanks for al the pics I hadn't seen before, miss Helen!! :):)

Hannelore said:
Thanks for al the pics I hadn't seen before, miss Helen!! :):)

You're welcome Hannelore!:) More pictures coming soon.

misshelen, I really enjoyed these photos, thank you! I think Maxima is naturally very elegant and charming

She looks really good...

amina1 said:
Does anyone know if P.Maxima is naturally blonde?
Thanks.

Natural, yes. But, a BORN natural blond.

I think blond suits her, so she should keep her haircolour whatever she wants, right? Blond is what she likes and she looks GREAT with it!

Well, like the majority of blonds do, they normally treat their hair as they get older...

Oh, by the way...Prince Felipe had blond hair when he was young and so did Princess Anne (from Great Britain)!

Choices are because...

Roxsteve said:
Maxima has to be by far the best dressed CP. Her choice of colors and clothing, bags, shoes, etc is amazing. She does not repeat any clothing more than once/twice. She looks fun, beautiful and classy. I even dare to compare her with Lady Di. She looks wonderful!
I agree, she does look really good and ALL the time! ;) But, it also helps to be part of the RICH Royal Family of the Netherlands and can afford whatever is available, unlike us, who have to work so hard for our money!

I've often thought that Maxima (who is definitely beautiful but in not a classical typical way) has such a wonderful smile and enthusiastic bubbling personality, that it's her charisma and outgoing personality that makes her so attractive. She's usually smiling and cheerful and I think people respond to that more than her outfits. She always seems positive and upbeat and is a tremedous asset to the House of Oranje.

Anyone know when was the event Maxima and WA accompanied with The Earl and Countess of Wessex?Had Edward and Sophie visited The Netherlands?

HMQueenElizabethII said:
Anyone know when was the event Maxima and WA accompanied with The Earl and Countess of Wessex?Had Edward and Sophie visited The Netherlands?
If i'm not totaly rong that was on the day before Haakon and MM married, on Aker Brygge in Oslo.

Bellefleur said:
I agree, she does look really good and ALL the time! ;) But, it also helps to be part of the RICH Royal Family of the Netherlands and can afford whatever is available, unlike us, who have to work so hard for our money!

I agree with you completely. We could look as good if only we had the money. Yes, indeed. We have to work and work hard. She looks great, however.:D

Thank you so much for the photos, misshelen. The only downside to all the CP's having babies this year is that they haven't been out and about as much as I would like! I agree with jackswife -- there is something about Maxima that always makes me smile -- she just is who she is, gaffes and all...I'm sure some of her observations on being a CP after being a "commoner" have given W-A quite a few chuckles! As far as her clothing, I do think alot of her it, especially the Natan pieces, is beautiful.

Thanks for the pics. I like seeing the ones with Maxima and her family.

Emily said:
I agree with jackswife -- there is something about Maxima that always makes me smile -- she just is who she is, gaffes and all...

Yes, she seems so genuine all the time, always smiling and laughing. That is what got me interested in her, apart from coming as far away from the Netherlands as Argentina to become the CP, she seems like such a personable princess.

Last edited:
;)
HMQueenElizabethII said:
I think this picture taken during the Oslo wedding;)

I agree she looks great, but she should take great caution with the sun tan: seems to me she has the sort of soft skin which the sun can easily damage.

Bellefleur said:
Natural, yes. But, a BORN natural blond.

I think blond suits her, so she should keep her haircolour whatever she wants, right? Blond is what she likes and she looks GREAT with it!

Well, like the majority of blonds do, they normally treat their hair as they get older...

Oh, by the way...Prince Felipe had blond hair when he was young and so did Princess Anne (from Great Britain)!

I would not say she was a natural blonde, she has naturally dark hair.

I too and blonde (out of a bottle) but was also blonde as blonde could be up until about 6 years old and I got darker. I would not call myself a natural blonde though.

Back
Top Bottom