Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - October 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
24-06-2015 Award Queen Maxima attend the 3e edition of the family business award, awarded by the foundation Familie Onderneming, at the Nieuwe Kerk in The Hague. The award emphasize the importance of family businesses fot the Dutch economy.

PPE agency gallery

Last edited:
Maxima wearing hats lately and I love it!

FYI the 'Leontien' after which the project is named is Leontien van Moorsel, the lady in the pinkish outfit. She is a former cyclist who gained several gold Olympic medals. She has suffered from an eating disrder herself in the past. She is looking great btw.

The summer break is over!

Queen Máxima opened the Papageno House in Laren today, August 26.
The Papageno House teaches young people with autism to live independently and to take part in work experience programmes and day care.

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

** robinutrecht.photoshelter.com gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima opens Papageno house **

** belnieuws.nl: Koningin Maxima bezoekt Papageno Huis **

** refdag.nl gallery: Koningin Máxima opent huis voor jongeren met autisme (fotoserie) **

Last edited:
The foundation was an initiative of conductor Jaap van Zweden (now music director of the Hong Kong philharmonic) and his wife Aaltje. One of their sons is autistic. Princess Annette (wife of P. Bernhard) is a member fo the advisory board IIRC.

The summer break is over!

Queen Máxima opened the Papageno House in Laren today, August 26.
The Papageno House teaches young people with autism to live independently and to take part in work experience programmes and day care.

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima opens Papageno house **

** belnieuws.nl: Koningin Maxima bezoekt Papageno Huis **

** refdag.nl gallery: Koningin Máxima opent huis voor jongeren met autisme (fotoserie) **

:previous:

The foundation seems to fill the gap between hospital clowns and make-a-wish foundations, doesn't it? That would be useful..

Here are some more pics:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Queen Máxima visited the supply firm Koninklijke Friesland Campina cheesefactory in Workum today, September 9:

** ppe gallery ** ppe gallery 2 ** anp gallery ** belga **

** refdag.nl gallery: Koningin Máxima tussen kaas en koeien (fotoserie) **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima visits cheese factory and farm in Friesland **
First- enjoyed these photos.
Second- Robin's photos- ladies and gentlemen, my heart is melted. Just melt me.
Third- Today- When that woman smiles and laughs... The whole room lights up! The cows gave me a very ACGAS vibe. The actual cheese- making was very interesting! I was getting quite hungry! Some of the Queen's facial expressions were priceless- I think it had to do with the garb she had to put on!
Aren't the Dutch famous for their cheese? Isn't it a big deal?

Her Majesty, Queen Máxima attended the grand opening of the new season of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in Amsterdam on September 10th.

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

What a pretty pic of the Queen.

Queen Máxima paid a working visit to the Instrument Depot Leerorkest in Amsterdam oday, September 16. The visit took place in the context of music education in elementary schools.

Máxima handed out the Amalia violin to founder Dhr. De Souza and Sanne Wiering, it had been a present on the last Kingsday in Dordrecht.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima visits music education **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom