Queen Máxima as UN Advocate for Inclusive Financial Services 1: 2009 - Aug. 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Princess Máxima will be in Basel,Switserland on monday and tuesday the 19th and 20th attending and speeching at the meeting of leaders of International Standard organisations in the Financial sector.

Crown Princess Máxima has given a speech at the first research conference on micro-insurance
in the Netherlands at the University of Twente in Enschede today, April 11, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** belga **

** tctubantia.nl: Prinses Máxima in Enschede **

** dpp gallery: Princess Maxima opens research conference on micro insurance **

** purepeople: Princesse Maxima : Une maîtresse de cérémonie à croquer à l'université **

** Máxima's speech in English **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChU7UFqVNQ

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima, the UNSG’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development and Honorary
Patron of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI), and OECD Deputy Secretary General
Yves Leterme attended the 41st Session of the Working Party on SMEs and Entrepreneurship (WPSMEE)
at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) headquarters in Paris on April
19, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Visit of H.R.H. Princess Máxima of the Netherlands **

From friday till today,sunday,HRH attended the meeting of the IMF and the Worldbank in Washington DC.

Last edited:
The Princess will launch a National Action plan on Inclusive Finance during the SEBRAE organisation meeting in Sao Paulo,Brazil today.Princess Máxima is there by invitation of the Brazilian Central Bank due to her position as UN SG Special Advocate on Inclusive Finance for Development and Honorary Chair of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion..

The Princess will also meet former President Lula da Silva who was recently bestowed the Four Freedoms Award here in The Netherlands that will be handed-out in Middelburg this weekend but the former President can not attend unfortunately,due to health reasons.

The Princess in Brazil the past week:

ANP Foto

courtesy Fernando Bizerra Jr.

The Princess will be off to Mexico again saturday evening to attend and speech at the G20 Meeting held there,while hubby Alexander is expected in South Korea on sunday.The closer to the summer holiday,the busier the schedules.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima at the G20 meeting in Los Cabos, Mexico on June 17:

** Pic ** Her speech in English **

The Princess,Honorary Chair of the G20 Global Partnership for Finance and UN SG Special Advocate on Inclusive Finbance for Development,has done an enormous amount of field work on Inclusive Finance on a Global scale.
She was invited to the summit by Mexican President Felipe Calderón.I really think we are really Blessed to have her and to see her develop her many many extraordinary talents and expertise.:)

Last edited:

In her role as UN Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development Máxima has attended the 25th Universal Postal Congress that has taken place from October 7 till 11, 2012 in Doha, Qatar.

Here you can find a video of her speech from October 8: webtv.un.org.

As UN Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development Crown Princess Máxima currently is on a 3-day visit to Nigeria from October 22 - 24. At the invitation of the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria she takes part in the launch of Nigeria's National Financial Inclusion Strategy and in the discussion about Nigeria's participation in the G20 Financial Inclusion Peer Learning Programme.

** Press release **

In her role as UN Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development Crown Princess Máxima has attended the congress ''Work on international food stabilty'' in Den Haag today, November 1, 2012.

The congress focusses on the proposition for international food stability by universal access to financial services.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** dpp gallery: Princess Maxima attends congress Work on International food stability **

** pp gallery: Princesse Maxima : Lookée et flashy pour défendre passionnément l'agriculture **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Princess Maxima Of The Netherlands Attends Conference For International Food Stability **

Last edited:

From November 6-8 the 8th International Microinsurance Conference "Making insurance work for Africa" takes place in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. A video message by Crown Princess Máxima as UN Secretary-General's Special Advocate for Inclusive was shown during the opening and welcome ceremony yesterday, November 6:

Speech of Princess Máxima at Microinsurance Conference - YouTube!

Thanks for this Iceflower. I'll have to remember to show it to my Brother in Law and oldest Nephew at some point. My Brother in Law's just plain interested in finance, but my oldest Nephew is rather high up in the Executive Tree of TD/Canada Trust (Proud Great Aunt bragging there. ;D ) and I think he'd really be interested in what Maxima has to say in her Speech.

Do you know though this is the first time I've ever heard her speak? She has a nice speaking voice, but really can whistle on her "s" pronouncation every so often, it was really sharp and shrill there at one point. I do that too on occasion, so... :D

Thanks again for finding and posting that!!

Last edited:

Today, November 15, Crown Princess Máxima as UN Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development attended the conference Growing SMEs (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises) Connect, Exchange, Invest at the World Forum in Den Haag.
The conference focusses on linking investors with entrepreneurs in developing countries. Máxima visited a ''marketplace'' where entrepreneurs presented their business plans to investors.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery ** dpp gallery: Princess Maxima attends conference Growing SMEs **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom