Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are right! bhutan. what a memory, it was only some weeks ago! :)

thanks for the speech. i hope we find pics of moscow!

Poor Princess Maxima! So many travels. I hope she remembers where she is when she awakes every morning! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.:rolleyes:

Disapointing that the trip to Moscow haven´t has any coverage!

Yay! She seems to be repeating her outfits of her pregnancy. Very busy!!!

Nice evening seeing the two ladies together. You really dont give MT her age. Nice to see Maxima recycling at old outfit but thought she couldve done a bit better.
ANP pictures
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3

Nice evening seeing the two ladies together. You really dont give MT her age. Nice to see Maxima recycling at old outfit but thought she couldve done a bit better.
ANP pictures
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3

Both ladies look full of energy, wow. I agree about MT looking good for her age but I'd rather not look down her waist today. That skirt / stocking / shoe combination is not actually flattering.

I agree. Grand Duchess Maria Theresa could be showing her age, certainly, but she is in very good condition. He is a nice, warm and stylish lady. Good for her.

Vanesa.:flowers:

ANP pictures
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3

A LOT better actually. Maybe it is just me, but Maxima looks older than she is in these pictures - there isn't such a contrast with Maria Teresa. And she is at least a decade older than Maxima, isnt she? Plus, in all these pictures, Maxima's hair seems to be shorter (because the longest layers were pulled back, I pressume - it's not like she is going to have a trim in the middle of an official engagement, is it?), dus she looks older. Reminded me of Queen Noor!!

The pictures showing Máxima standing next to MT were rather shocking. Máxima looks much older then the Duchess in those pictures!
In general: she looks much older then her age lately.
Her skin looked so tanned.

The first outfit (white jacket) was fine. Her hair was done quite well.
The 2nd was a pure mess.
Hideous. The jacket itself might look better 2 sizes smaller and with a different belt. Her hair looked messy.
I was quite disappointed by the 2nd outfit.
at least the 1st one was nice.

Well, I think Maria Theresa looks rather young lately, she must have some excellent skin care products, maybe Silvia o Sweden gave her a few tips? :p Still I agree that Maxima look older than her age, maybe she should give up smoking and tanning (if she didn't do that already)

But considering Maxima just came back from 2 weeks of wintersports might be explaining the tan. And added to that she usually uses a lot of make-up. I agree with you about the second outfit and even the first one didn't do much for her figure.

Anyway, in the end HRH's vivacious personality saves the day, she could basically wear a paper bag and still looks as charismatic as always.

Anyway, in the end HRH's vivacious personality saves the day, she could basically wear a paper bag and still looks as charismatic as always.
This is definitely her biggest advantage! :flowers:

Whats this programme all about? Is it more of a charity?
Love her outfit, nice to see her in it again.
More pictures from PPE-Agency pictures

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/ v/d Werf.

Aflatoun Child Savings International is a global organisation about getting children to develop as economically independent people by focussing on financial and social education.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
The outfit is the same one she wore for Alexia's christening

God Bless her if she is working for a good cause. I think that Princess Maxima is a very capable woman, and she can add to this intelligence, her cheer and happy character.

Vanesa.

I like her outfit and there's no sign of the unflattering ankle straps.

March 19th

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima attended,and speeched at,a UN meeting of Finance Ministers,Presidents of central Banks and policy makers in the financial field,Yaoundé,Cameroen,Africa.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Picture
from the MaryMaxima blog

Back
Top Bottom