Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recall reading an article from the State Visit to Belgium in which Princess Mathilde remarks that Princess Maxima was learing French.

maxima did her speech in french? i'm impressed! i didn't know her french was good enough to pronounce a speech.

But you all could have known girls....:whistling:

HRH spoke french while sipping tea with HM and Alexander in the Grand Bazár in Istanbul during the State Visit,remember?
She has become a real dutch polyglot.
:flowers:

This is the first time I've seen her recycle my fave baptism(Alexia) outfit, looks like chanel. I loved the big flower/net hat she wore with it.
In the beelbank(sp) photo her skin looks nice.

Last edited:
The discussion about the languages that Maxima is speaking has been moved to this thread, about Maxima's accent, languages, voice etc.

HRH Princess Máxima will speech at a meeting organised by the Inter-American Development bank,the Latin-American Federation of Banks and Womens World Banking,Buenos Aires,april 22nd.

HRH will also hold talks/meetings with the president of the Central Bank of Argentina,the minister of economic affairs and production as well as others in the field of micro-credit.

Oh that's good news. Is she coming alone? For how long is she staying here?

Just for a few days,at the most.She will certainly be back on april 27th,Alexander´s birthday.It´s really work now,and a family hug ofcourse.
:)

HRH attended,and speeched, at the congress:`What works and why in Development cooperation`, of the Rijksacademy of Finance and Economics,The Hague,yesterday.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Princess Maxima attended the National meeting Micro Finance in Nieuwegein.
The Princess is member of the Council of Micro Finance.

PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
According to La Nación, Princess Máxima will be present at the XI Foro Internacional de la Microempresa(International Forum of the Microcompanies)that will take place between october 8th&10th and will hand out a prize in Asunción, Paraguay. She will be accompanied by Paraguay's president, Fernando Lugo.

La Nación : Indispensable para decidir

According to La Nación, Princess Máxima will be present at the XI Foro Internacional de la Microempresa(International Forum of the Microcompanies) and will hand out a prize in Asunción, Paraguay. She will be accompanied by Paraguay's president, Fernando Lugo.

When will she do this? Will she visit Argentina also?

According to La Nación, Princess Máxima will be present at the XI Foro Internacional de la Microempresa(International Forum of the Microcompanies)that will take place between october 8th&10th and will hand out a prize in Asunción, Paraguay. She will be accompanied by Paraguay's president, Fernando Lugo.

Here it is sgl.

Last edited:
But in this quote only the engagement in Paraguay is announced, nothing about a possible side trip to Argentina

But in this quote only the engagement in Paraguay is announced, nothing about a possible side trip to Argentina

Right, only Paraguay is mentioned. But considering the distance between Paraguay and Argentina, it wouldn't be illogical to think she might eventually pay a short low profile visit to her homeland as well... Now avoiding to fail into speculation here (plus, considering what the princely couple mentioned about the way the felt last time they paid a visit to Argentina), and as long as the Royal House confirms it, she would only go to Paraguay :rolleyes:

HRH Princess Máxima in Zeist voor a congress on micro-insurances,Eureko-Achmea.
ANP Beeldbank

More pictures, same event;
PPE Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
From royalblog:

Dutch Princess Máxima will travel to Paraguay

Princess Máxima of the Netherlands is expected to attend the 11th Inter-American Microenterprise Forum on October 8, 2008 in Asuncion, Paraguay.

Read the entire article here.

From royalblog:

Read the entire article here.

Good!!

Hope they will refrain from the old outdated mantra's here amigo...:rolleyes:

Good for her,she is an expert and she does make a difference.The people involved will never forget the Princess came all the way to see them,an extra inspiration and acknowledgement that what they do really does matter.And no,no word on whether or not the Princess will
stop by to meet her parents,yet,nor will there be one untill it happened to avoid that awfull lot called Argentinean press plebs.
:flowers:

HRH was a guest on october 1st at the symposium on;" The Future of Development Finance" ,The Hague.
Het Koninklijk Huis

On october 2nd,today,HRH attended a conference on accessible financial sectors in Eastern Europe and Central Asia at Krakow,Poland.
Het Koninklijk Huis

And here a picture of HRH in Poland. She recycled the golden outfit. I think she wore it once celebrating something of the VOC (?).

Oh she was in Krakow... Good to know after all.

On monday october 6th HRH will open the exhibition;"Money and your Life" at the visitors center of the Nederlandse Bank
(Dutch National Bank),Amsterdam.
Het Koninklijk Huis

I am looking forward to hearing more about this exhibition, and Maxima's speech (especially in this economic climate).

I am looking forward to hearing more about this exhibition, and Maxima's speech (especially in this economic climate).

Well thats today my time so cant be long to wait, sgl!
I'm quite keen as well to be honest

I like her outfit! very nice, thank you so much for he photos!

Back
Top Bottom