Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Pictures of Princess Máxima:

29-01-2007 Council for Microfinance Princess Maxima has attended the installation of the Council for Microfinance. Staatssecretaris van Economische Zaken Karien van Gennip

PPE Agency

maxima look so good and so pregnant! the due date really is april? in her 2 pregnancy before she have the baby days before to the date anunced, for me the baby will born in end of march

I think the baby will be born earlier then expected (maybe around March)... just like Amalia and Alexia who were also born earlier then everyone expected.:rolleyes:

We must keep in mind that htis is her 3rd child and with each pregnancy, you get bigger faster than you did with each previous pregnancy. And since she had so little time in between for her body to completly recover, I think this is why she looks so large right now.
Lovely jacket she is wearing today. Very flattering to her. I JUST WISH SHE WOULD PULL THE SIDES OF HER HAIR AWAY FROM HER FACE IN SOME WAY!!!!!:bang:

sesa said:
I JUST WISH SHE WOULD PULL THE SIDES OF HER HAIR AWAY FROM HER FACE IN SOME WAY!!!!!:bang:

:ROFLMAO: I know what you mean sesa. I think she should too! Maxima's hair looks beautiful and elegant tied back, she should wear it like that more often!

...sOfIa.... said:
:ROFLMAO: I know what you mean sesa. I think she should too! Maxima's hair looks beautiful and elegant tied back, she should wear it like that more often!

I agree. The chignon suits her very well, because her face has a quite round shape.

HRH Princess Máxima addressing the school youth

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, The Princess of Orange has made a short speech for the school youth in the famework of
Day For A Change, to create enthusiasm and awareness about Micro Credits.

The Princess is speaking from inside Villa Eikenhorst, in wonderful Dutch.

See the video.

dont know dutch, but seems she spoke well with an acent as well. good for her.stop working before baby due by 2 weeks ?! well, its good to see her carrying out her duties.

dazzling said:
dont know dutch, but seems she spoke well with an acent as well. good for her.stop working before baby due by 2 weeks ?! well, its good to see her carrying out her duties.

According to the Royal Court the Princess is due in the second half of April.

Communique of the Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst (State Information Service):

The Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst announces the following:

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands is in expectation. (Sadly they no longer use the term 'in blessed circumstances'...)

The birth of the third child of Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima is expected in the second half of April 2007.

The couple has made known that it feels 'filled with joy and gratitude'.

The supervising medician has advised the Princess to lighten her schedule for the coming weeks.

The Hague,
25 September 2006
11.03 o'clock

Last edited:
Princess Máxima will become a member of the Council for Micro Finance in The Netherlands on request of the State Secretary of Economic Affairs,Mr.drs.F.Heemskerk.

The ever changing calendar of the RF has mercy on us/those waiting for Princess Máxima to re-appear.
HRH will speech at the High Level Financial Inclusion Congress,organised by the British Ministry of Finance/Chancellor of the Exchequer,about financial services in developing countries,London tuesday june 19th.
:flowers:

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited by a moderator:
First appearance of Princess Máxima, tomorrow

Tomorrow, Tuesday June 19th 2007, will see the first public appearance of Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands since she took maternity leave.

The Princess will address the High Level Inclusion Congress, organized by the British Treasury and the British Department for International Development (DFID).

The congress will be held in London and the Princess will address in her capacity as member of the UN advisory board on the accessibility of the financial sector.

I hope the Princess will enjoy a nice cup of tea with the Duchess of Cornwall!

Rather odd that the Princess will first re-appear in public abroad, but of course I am happy to see her again anyway :)

Rather odd that the Princess will first re-appear in public abroad, but of course I am happy to see her again anyway :)

You think so?Micro-credit is one of her main causes tho and her expertise immens,so imho,it doesn't matter where she appears first,but that she will appear.Like you,happy to see her again!

I wonder if we'll see any photos from tomorrow's speech in London?

i hope so! i think it will be a big thing tomorrow, as it's maxima's first event after her giving birth. plus, it's for an international organisation, so i'm sure we will see some pictures, and maybe even a video? :)

well, she didn't spend her pregnancy with soul searching thoughts about an improved hairdo, the same mess as usual (and I like her just the more because of it ;)) . At least she is wearing pearls....

"Princess Zorreguieta" - I love it! :lol: Thanks for the pics Lucidu. Máxima is recycling the mint-coloured coat

Thanks - looking forward for more. My first impression is that Maxima resembles more and more her mother in law, Queen Beatrix.
I read somewhere that men tend to choose a spouse who does have somehow resemblances with their mothers like gestures, character or even visibly. This is certainly true for WA. I can't think of another royal family where the spouse of the heir suits in so well as in the Netherlands. Amazing.

It's nice to see Maxima back, she looks great.

Maxima looks great, but she has problem with her hairdo

Back
Top Bottom