Queen Máxima and Microfinance / Financial Inclusion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It appears that both the PoO and Princess Maxima have more engagements in the NL lately and fewer trips abroad in the past six months.

Esp. princess Máxima seems to have an engagement on a daily basis! I am quite impressed, and I am sure that it has to do with the (minor) criticism that the couple received a while ago that they were more often abroad than here.

She looked esp. nice yesterday, with her hair up.

Apparently Quinty Trustfull (television presentor) was in Laren yesterday too and she couldn't stop talking about Máxima's shoes in various tv-programmes.

Last edited:

Here are some more pics from today:

Princess Maxima visited the closure of the project BizWorld at the Christoffel school in Den Haag.
BizWorld is an educational project which playfully learn students, in the 8th grade of the elementary
school, to set up their own business and how to deal with money.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Maxima visited the closure of the project BizWorld at the Christoffel school in The Hague. February 10, 2011

ANP Beeldbank

Esp. princess Máxima seems to have an engagement on a daily basis! I am quite impressed, and I am sure that it has to do with the (minor) criticism that the couple received a while ago that they were more often abroad than here.

She looked esp. nice yesterday, with her hair up.

Apparently Quinty Trustfull (television presentor) was in Laren yesterday too and she couldn't stop talking about Máxima's shoes in various tv-programmes.

I loved the shoes.:flowers:

It appears that the CP couple are taking note of the criticism they received earlier and are concentrating on spending more time in the NL. Maxima is very busy now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima has had an event everyday this week! Busy, busy, busy lady!

But I don't mind as she is one of my favorite CP's!

yes, must be thought! becasue I am sure she wants to spend time with her girls!

Looking lovely (you see, the hair can indeed be controlled when she wants, and with great results).

All Maxima needs now is a hat, gloves and a pretty brooch and that would look great. The shoes are rather high for a 40 year old. They are not court: C - O - U - R - T.
what you mean ? a woman at 40 is old for high heels like that ones?

what you mean ? a woman at 40 is old for high heels like that ones?

Sorry?? Too old? In what ammendment to your constitution is that written?????

Here in Europe it is quite permisable to wear heels at 40. Even those that Maxima wears.

I mean no offense, just a comment

Where did Ashelen say anything about Maxima not wearing those heels?
She is challenging what Rob2008 said about those heels being too old for Maxima.

Here in Europe it is quite permisable to wear heels at 40. Even those that Maxima wears.

I mean no offense, just a comment

Maxima is wonderful but she should not wear these provocative shoes. She could take a lesson on footwear from HRH Princess Mathilde.

Provocative?

Oh,don't even react to that nonsense katrianna,heels,provocative....really:lol:..something to belong in a CoM silly girls thread...not here..:ROFLMAO:..Taking lessons from Mathilde,really,nice woman,but totally different..

Those are the shoes of everyday women... Provocative would be 6 inch heels that are clear & plastic with feathers and other decor :lol:

Here are some more pics from today, March 16:

Princess Máxima attending the conference ‘Youth and money’ of the foundation Weet
Wat je Besteedt in Utrecht. During the conference the Princess received the book
"Moneymindsets" and participated at one of the workshops.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
She really seems to be fond of these Flintstone necklaces. Though this could be a new one. Nice to see the princess out & about so soon after the Qatari visit. She must be the member of the RF with the most public duties.

Very strange indeed, the photo is heavily photoshopped, and in the process she loses her sparkle.

Apparently Amalia gets 1 1/2 euros pocket money a week, and Alexia will get 1 euro a week as soon as she turns 6.

Thx for posting the link!

Last edited:
To bad she keeps repeating herself IMO. (About the pocket money)

The pictures from the interview:
1 2 3

To bad she keeps repeating herself IMO. (About the pocket money)

The pictures from the interview:
1 2 3

It is not that she is repeating herself it is more that many still do not know exactly what work she does in that field and how to show that educating kids in finance is a serious business and she practises that accordingly as well instead of letting them grow up into nagging spoiled rotten monsters many kids are today because either mommy or daddy,or both,feel they have no time for something trifle as raising a kid and,feeling a quaint of guilty,they stuff their breed with pocket-money enough for a family to live on,as cariers are so much more important then the product of a wild moment that was mistaken for love.....or so it appears...and increasingly fast...

She gives the example by letting her daughters experience the value of money,and apparently,seeing the debts youngsters get into these days,she can not emphasize the importance of that enough.:)

May 18th
Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima will attend the Money Matters parade in IJmuiden

Blega picture gallery ** ANP gallery

Maxima looks quite tired in these pictures, maybe celebrated her birthday till late night? Not fan of her clutch but it is a nice touch to the look.

Last edited:
Princess Maxima visited the money matters parade ( wijzer in geldzaken parade) in IJmuiden.
The parade is a traveling exhibition in libraries on how to manage money. During the exhibition moneyvents are organized. May 18, 2011

PPE Agency IJmuiden

Back
Top Bottom