Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane Picture Thread, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see picture of the 4 of them as a family together.

as there are specifik threads about the two princesses i think this thread can be for photos when the two princesses are in the same picture if that makes any sence

DSC_0852Eikenhorst%20sessie.jpg

catharina-amalia beatrix carmen victoria
DSC_2182Eikenhorst%20sessie.jpg

DSC_2184Eikenhorst%20sessie.jpg

DSC_0596Eikenhorst%20sessie.jpg

alexia juliana marcela laurentien
DSC_0614Eikenhorst%20sessie.jpg

Amalia is the perfect image of W-A!:) They're both adorable and it's going to be such a delight to watch them grow up. Very cute thread.

i want Amalia on avators of balls

Sara Boyce

Princess Maxima said:
catharina-amalia beatrix carmen victoria

alexia juliana marcela laurentien
Thank you for the photos. Aww, Amalia is sooo cute! Look at her little smile. Aww.

little cutie princess Alexia!!! :p :)
Sorry for the size.

Attachments

• ccIMG_6960.jpg
    ccIMG_6960.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 752
  • ccIMG_6962.jpg
    ccIMG_6962.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 675
  • ccIMG_7061.jpg
    ccIMG_7061.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 753
  • ccIMG_7071.jpg
    ccIMG_7071.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
Little pictures of the princesses Amalia and Alexia in gossip mag 'Weekend'

Village fair in Wassenaar

Attachments

• cover38.jpg
    cover38.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 925
  • kermis.jpg
    kermis.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,054
oh so cute! I'm sure the oranjes will be unhappy that this photo was taken though.

W-A seems like such a great dad.

Aww, the photo of Willem-Alexander and Amalia on the swan is just so adorable and absolutely priceless. He seems like such a doting daddy.

Does anyone know where this photo was taken?

it was taken on the "kermis", a fair or carnaval maybe, in english I believe? in there hometown wassenaar (with hometown I mean the place were they live at the moment)

Ok thanks. that's kinda what I figured but I just wanted to check.

its such an adorable image! WA seems like such a great dad.

I have a photo of my dad holding me in a ride very similar to that one when I was amalia's age.

More pictures from Weekend at the village fair in Wassenaar with Amalia, Alexia and WA.

Attachments

• little alexia.jpg
    little alexia.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 554
  • amaliaa.jpg
    amaliaa.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 511
  • amaliaalex.jpg
    amaliaalex.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 397
omg Alexia is the cutiest little thing, I was dying to see her with open eyes!!!
she's gorgeous!!! :) what a happy little family!..

And more lovely family pictures from Weekend at the village fair in Wassenaar

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 464
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 486
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 569
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 497
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 3,759
And the last family pictures from Weekend at the village fair in Wassenaar

Attachments

• fa.jpg
    fa.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 525
  • ga.jpg
    ga.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 502
If I understood well, these photos weren't authorized. So why publish them on the forum?

Alexia is sooooo cute, i love her!!!, and even more cute with her little white hat:)

Alexia is sooooooo cute! What a happy family happy they look!

Half of the pictures on this forum probably aren't authorized but they're still a part of the public domain and so is this forum.

SpiffyBallerina said:
Half of the pictures on this forum probably aren't authorized but they're still a part of the public domain and so is this forum.

I know lot of pictures here aren't authorized. But when a royal family makes an agreement with press (which isn't made by all) to authorize some pictures only, it seems disrespectful to me to show pictures un-authorized. Just my point of view.

Danielane said:
I know lot of pictures here aren't authorized. But when a royal family makes an agreement with press (which isn't made by all) to authorize some pictures only, it seems disrespectful to me to show pictures un-authorized. Just my point of view.

The prince gave permission for publishing these pictures, otherwise 'Weekend' would not have publish these pictures. A citizen of Wassenaar first asked the prince permission to make pictures and after that he asked the RVD permission to give 'Weekend' these pictures. :)

The Watcher said:
The prince gave permission for publishing these pictures, otherwise 'Weekend' would not have publish these pictures. A citizen of Wassenaar first asked the prince permission to make pictures and after that he asked the RVD permission to give 'Weekend' these pictures. :)

Ok I didn't know. I thought Weekend was a kind of Privé.

At the end of the day, if 4 (major) members of the Royal family attend a fete they are going to be photographed and I see nothing wrong with it.

Did Maxima have the bugaboo pram for Amalia? I can;t quite remember what pram she had then.

I HATE the bugaboo, it is so common, every celeb has it. They say it is easy to work or something like that but I have seen pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow struggle with hers.

On tv the expert had trouble with it!

I was very glad to see Mette-Marit had chosen a traditional pram for Ingrid.

BAN THE BUGABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Watcher said:

I think Willem was wrong to give permission for these pictures to be published. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed seeing them too. But I think it creates a dangerous slippery slope for Willem and Maxima and their future fights to protect their daughters from the paparazzi. They agreed to it this time and the photographer sought permission from the proper chanels this time, but it means that in some cases when the family is on private outings it is okay to take pictures of them and have them published while other times it is not. Next time the photographer may not seek permission and just sell them. I think this family needs to draw firm boundaries about when it is acceptable to take pictures of them if they are off duty and when it is okay to take pictures. It makes their future cases weak with this waffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom