Princess Máxima's Visit to Paraguay: October 8-10, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video she looks great as usual. Is she by herself in this visit?

She is the only royal there (that I know of, certainly the only Dutch royal), but I dont actually know who is travelling with her

From royalblog.nl:

Máxima in Paraguay awarded for her work

Princess Máxima was praised Wednesday evening at the opening session of the "XI Inter-American Forum on Microenterprise" in Asunción, Paraguay, for her engagement for microcredit and microfinancing.

Read the entire article (& pictures) here.

And Hola! has an article in Spanish here.

Last edited:
Thanks Princess Maxima. I had hoped that we wouldn't see the jacket paired with that skirt again. Oh well, thats not why she's there...

Thanks Princess Maxima. I had hoped that we wouldn't see the jacket paired with that skirt again. Oh well, thats not why she's there...
I have to say I agree, that jacket is so beautiful, but I think it would have been better with just a cream colored skirt or pants.:rolleyes:

I had no idea that she was so involved in micro-finance. This is a very admirable cause. It helps to empower those typically ignored by the traditional banking system. Maxima looks (and sounds) like she is doing exactly what she was meant to do. I really admire her for working hard at this cause.

As expected, Máxima spent a couple of days in Buenos Aires, before going back to the Netherlands. According to Hola.com, her father is sick, and due to the fact that she was very nearby, she paid a visit to him:

La Princesa Máxima visita en Argentina a su padre enfermo
Noticias breves de actualidad

I am glad that she was able to see her father. It sounds like he is still ill. Does anybody know if he is expected to get well soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom