Princess Máxima has been Admitted to Hospital!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

popje

Gentry
City
beuningen
Country
Netherlands
She is in the Bronovo hospital, the baby wil come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
popje said:
She is in the Bronovo hospital, the baby wil come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to hear what it will be :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

One on the way, two to go (Letizia and Mary). It's sure going to be a few busy weeks for all of us, The Royal Forums readers! ;)

Text of the communiqué:

The Rijksvoorlichtingsdienst (RVD / the State Information Service) announces the following:

This afternoon, at 15.45 o'clock, Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands has been admitted in the Hospital Bronovo in The Hague (see picture). The Princess is awaiting the delivery of the third child of her and His Royal Highness The Prince of Orange.

Furtherer information will follow as soon as possible.

RVD, 10 April 2007, 16.55 o'clock.

----------------------

The first photographers have already arrived (see picture).

Last edited:
I can't believe! In one hour I have to go back to work and will be away in the next seven hours and by that time the baby will be born yet :bang: My first thing when I arrive home is to check about the birth. As I said before, I hope everything will be fine for Máxima and the new prince/princess :)

God bless Princess Maxima and her unborn baby. I hope that she has a safe and easy delivery. :flowers:

Great news, hopefully the baby will arrive this afternoon / evening and not in the night ;)

Great news. I can't wait to know what it is, how he looks and what its name is. Hope everthing will go wel

Which (Dutch) website do you think will have the news first? At the moment I'm watching this one ... hope it's up to date :D

I'm with Google Nieuws Nederlands...and I click "refresh" one time per minute!!

Or this one Het Koninklijk Huis

I've a hope that it wouldn't born before I'll back from the dentist after hour.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Well, the previous two times it buzzed in no time around that the Princess was taken into hospital. Both times early in the morning and both times she succesfully delivered in the late afternoon/early evening.

So when you hear the Princess is in hospital, we can wait some 8 to 12 hours later for the new baby.

:flowers:

The buzzing started Henri,but it won't take as long as you think this time tho,my guess,the latest between 20.00PM and 22.00PM.
:flowers:

I still remember the days when Amalia and Alexia were born ... I was sitting the whole day in front of my computer, watching the web :lol: And so did I with some other royal babies ...

The baby is coming!
Great news! :ROFLMAO:
This Baby-Arrivals are always so exiting!

It's so exciting when the royal babies are on their way!!!:flowers:
I remember especially when Infanta Cristina of Spain was having her 4th baby -and we discovered it was a girl after 3 boys!!

Edit: on the website of Nos.nl, you can watch the news live!

NOSJOURNAAL

and click on the little camera "journaal 24"

Last edited:
Very Exciting new, I wish them happiness and prayers for this great event.

The RVD just announced that Maxima is in Bronovo Hospital in the Hague to have the baby!!

May the Princess have a safe delivery. :flowers:
Whatever the baby's gender is, I can't wait to see the announcement of the happy news.

O my goodness i can't believe it! I just got home from work and the baby is coming! This is so exciting!

It's just the beginning of the excitement! We'll have Letizia of Spain and Mary of Denmark to watch within the month!!!:flowers:

Is a babywatch thread going to be opened?

Wow, it's the 3rd royal birth I'm following, after Alexia's and Irene's. Leonor was born very late at night and I gave up and went to bed 2 hours before her arrival :lol:

I wish all the best for Maxima so that the delivery was safe and quick! :lol:

This is exciting. I had a feeling it would be today!! I wish Maxima a safe and quick delivery! Do we know if her mother is with her again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom